Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 218votes)

Jigokuren ~Love In Hell~

Alt Names: alt じごくれんalt 地獄恋alt 地狱恋alt Jigokuren (Love In Hell)alt Jigokuren - Love in the Hellalt Jigokuren Love in the Hellalt Jigokuren: Love in the Hellalt Love in the Hellalt Любовь в Аду
Author: Suzumaru Reiji
Artist: Suzumaru Reiji
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Rintaro Senkawa is a 27 year old guy who got a little drunk one night and died. But that is just the beginning of this story as Rintaro finds himself most unexpectedly in Hell where he meets his guide, the devil Koyori. Can Rintaro take his situation seriously enough to repent for the sins of his former life, or will he face the favored weapon of Hell- the spiked iron club?

Has a spinoff series Jigokuren ~Death Life~:
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/jigokuren-death-life-r16454
Go to Jigokuren ~Love In Hell~ Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Jigokuren New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies
Topic Spoiler-- The reason he's in Hell. New Window Polygons
  • 12 Replies
Topic I'm Confused New Window tut_01
  • 2 Replies
Topic [Jigokuren] Official Discussion Thread New Window Souldrake
  • 1 Replies
Topic The Tenth Circle: The Hell of Runaways New Window Souldrake
  • 6 Replies
Topic Status: In Danger New Window Souldrake
  • 4 Replies

359 Comments

"cute & death" LOLLL
Dat panties...
Damn man Koyori is so damn cute! Then that new girl pops up and she's so damn cute too!

I feel so fucking horrible for those
Spoiler
Hell even if they've done some horrible things I'd still be pretty lenient on woman and traps. Only ones I'd torture extensively would be men that kill, rape, and torture others. XD

I'd love to go to hell just to bury some of those demons doing it like Oga and bury those demons. Planting Leg Flowers EVERYWHERE!!!
@search

Didn't he die when he got drunk and hit his head?
@sultan199999 I'm one step ahead dude. But keeping dem brain numb helps a lot, lmao
we all going to hell
ch11
Spoiler
ch12,momone was very pretty when she blushed.
And Koyori's rival appears......
I have a feeling his sin is going to end up being a double suicide, rejection suicide, or best case; sacrifice suicide (sacrifices self for somebody). That is the only sin I can think of that would make sense and fit his character.
If I didn't misread the raws, apparently chapter 18 is the last chapter.
An angel appears?
well, that was an interesting chapter...note to self, stay away from fat sadistic demons
its chapters like these that make me want to go to the churck again
if only hell truly like this, have so many cute demon girls. i have no regret for all of my sins.. I'm just saying
Well...that ass of a demon got what was coming to....rofl Xp
That was nasty...
hmmm, everything is going smoothly...this is just too good to be true...
I have a bad feeling about this
Why is my lower regions feel like something is afoot here, he got away with tricking a demon. That's like getting away on cheating on your Yandere girlfriend with her best friend
While that chapter was a bit short, it does expand upon the (very interesting) lore of this series. It's quite original, imo.
Shit got serious real quick
dayum, thats some disgusting creature eewww
wtf!? 1 year for kiling an ant!!!!!
@Darksavior98

It's not an arc, it's a filler.
this was the fastest arc i read since i read a oneshot. and oneshots are longer.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics