Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 218votes)

Jigokuren ~Love In Hell~

Alt Names: alt じごくれんalt 地獄恋alt 地狱恋alt Jigokuren (Love In Hell)alt Jigokuren - Love in the Hellalt Jigokuren Love in the Hellalt Jigokuren: Love in the Hellalt Love in the Hellalt Любовь в Аду
Author: Suzumaru Reiji
Artist: Suzumaru Reiji
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Rintaro Senkawa is a 27 year old guy who got a little drunk one night and died. But that is just the beginning of this story as Rintaro finds himself most unexpectedly in Hell where he meets his guide, the devil Koyori. Can Rintaro take his situation seriously enough to repent for the sins of his former life, or will he face the favored weapon of Hell- the spiked iron club?

Has a spinoff series Jigokuren ~Death Life~:
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/jigokuren-death-life-r16454
Go to Jigokuren ~Love In Hell~ Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Jigokuren New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies
Topic Spoiler-- The reason he's in Hell. New Window Polygons
  • 12 Replies
Topic I'm Confused New Window tut_01
  • 2 Replies
Topic [Jigokuren] Official Discussion Thread New Window Souldrake
  • 1 Replies
Topic The Tenth Circle: The Hell of Runaways New Window Souldrake
  • 6 Replies
Topic Status: In Danger New Window Souldrake
  • 4 Replies

359 Comments

Well, I guess the best medicene for an overdose of laughter is a strong kick to the feels with a nice cold glass of depressing....

Spoiler

To be fair, he got into hell for a pretty stupid reason. He was a grade schooler, for fuck's sake.

Read this and continue with the recent chapter of Sora no Otoshimono....I didn't wanted a happy ending to begin with.

Wow this story took a turn to tragedy fast...  oh, hi, RAGE!!! haven't seen you in a while!

on another side note, what's sup with my comedies lately, first is SNO, then Binbougami, now Jigokuren...

probably a trend or something ?

and ...

in Binbougami Ga!, the tragedy part is kinda ... "fake" ...

you might understand latter when the chapter get translated more ...

2 more chapters to go!!! REDEMPTION IS A MUST!!!

So what was his actual sin? Not helping her? Rejecting her friendship? Throwing the candy?

I know it must be pretty lame sin, since he is right at the top of hell and not deeper.

Maybe he accidentally killed her dad while defending her or something.

Spoiler

Funny thing, in these kind of mythologies/ beliefs, normally sin's or bad deeds done by children are usually not accounted for or forgiven since they assume the child is a mere human in growth and cannot distinguish a good deed from a bad so it would be assumed as an unconscious sin.

Welp, nobody told kid rintarou to call the fbi when he was young

So what was his actual sin? Not helping her? Rejecting her friendship? Throwing the candy?

I know it must be pretty lame sin, since he is right at the top of hell and not deeper.

Remember that even being barely 'evil' gets you sent to hell, with a minimum time of whatever number of years. Was a pretty big dick move anyway.

He was a little kid. I'm glad none of this afterlife stuff is real.

Well I hope we can see the kind of torture the Father is going through in the Deep Hell and I hope it is terrible so terrible I can even describe how terrible it is in words. Fuck the feels

Ive been having a shitty day, its finals week, and I saw this and thought YAY! New chapter. Holy Shit Not only was that depressing as all Fuck, I feel disgusted and As stated by previous users no amount comedy can correct the direction that this chapter took this manga Im going to be depressed every time I remember any reference to this, Im going to go read the new chapter of Lessa now. : (

Wow, if MC went to hell for this, he really got fucked over. 

Remember that even being barely 'evil' gets you sent to hell, with a minimum time of whatever number of years. Was a pretty big dick move anyway.

Wow. Well, that definitely ruined my day.

how about you drop a level deeper?

im sad nowwwwwwww TT___TT

best chapter... sob

everything is good... except the soul (><)

now that's just sad.

I...I just...I can't....nope! *Baaaawwwww!~*

Why are there so much feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeels D: dammit. 

Within a single chapter, critical hit to the feels... this author is a genius.

Wow, if MC went to hell for this, he really got fucked over. 

Shit this chapter reminded me of Oyster...

cant believe i can relate...

tumblr_ltp95sYXoT1qgepgfo1_500.gif

lie_down_try_not_to_cry_cry_a_lot_cleane

Shit this chapter reminded me of Oyster...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics