Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 283votes)

Kuzumi-kun, Kuuki Yometemasu ka?

Alt Names: alt 久住くん、空気読めてますか?alt 久住君,会察言观色吗alt Kusumi-kun, Kuuki Yometemasu ka?alt Kuzumi, can't you read the atmosphere?
Author: Mosco
Artist: Mosco
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Erika Sakura is the school's most popular female high schooler, and only met with envious gazes since she is out of everyone's league. However, she is recently interested in a certain male high schooler who can't read between the lines, Kuzumi. While having a relationship between the two is out of the question, her unrequited love will soon change in this romantic comedy. Follow this new inevitably heart pounding, out-of-contact short love comedy!
Go to Kuzumi-kun, Kuuki Yometemasu ka? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic This is like a mix between Horimiya and Handa-kun. New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 3 Replies

719 Comments

The new guy, from the way the latest chapter ended, looks set up to be a male version of erika, with him finding kuzumi to be a nice guy and saying that he doesn't stand him at the same time :)

Am I the only one liking the new guy more than Kuzumi? I really think that Kuzumi's overrated.

Even love rivals fall for Kuzumi...
That guy probably will only be a comedy relief.
Man, bird-watching with binoculars? Perverts...
Spoiler

Miyazaki is a idiot, but there is truth in his words. No one killed anime/manga but otakus.

Otakus are the reason anime didn't die in the first place, and if they ever went away, it would wither under its own economic non-viability. Anime and manga has been, is, and always will be shit. That's why we watch/read them.

That said, I agree that the people crying NTR in what is essentially a gag manga are totally overreacting.
I applaud her friend for not cringing through Erika's high horse of bullshit lol

(I like every chara we've been introduced to even new guy but can he do something already? His chuunibyou ass stalking is walking a fine line below annoying lol. It'll get there I know but still.)

Edit: moohaha yeeesss this is good too.

We're talking about people for whom hand-holding is the pinnacle of romance. Non-ironically. For reals.

To them just having another guy seriously interested in FMC is filthy and distugsting cheating

Miyazaki is a idiot, but there is truth in his words. No one killed anime/manga but otakus.

...What relationship? One-sided crush is hardly a relationship.

Also, you judged him as a rival before we even found out what his name is... oh, and it's 5 chapters, but in reality it's an entire volume.

Exactly, they barely even interact. There were infinite other ways they could explore the main characters besides this.

the guy is listed under characters on the magazine's japanese website as someone who is going for Erika.
Maybe he never actually talks to her either? That would be pretty good.
Fuck off NTR no one wants you here.

..HA Jk her feeling will never waver with Kuzumi's swag.

It's more like being disappointed that these authors can't develop the main relationship without adding a love rival. In 5 chapters, no less. If it's played for laughs, like Chris from ojo, who became one of the most likeable characters, I have no complains. This guy only comes off as creepy so far, but maybe he will get some development.

...What relationship? One-sided crush is hardly a relationship.

Also, you judged him as a rival before we even found out what his name is... oh, and it's 5 chapters, but in reality it's an entire volume.

It's more like being disappointed that these authors can't develop the main relationship without adding a love rival. In 5 chapters, no less. If it's played for laughs, like Chris from ojo, who became one of the most likeable characters, I have no complains. This guy only comes off as creepy so far, but maybe he will get some development.

Okay, now I'm curious about that sleazy-looking guy. Will it be the classic blackmail "I know who you like so go on a date with me" or some other unlikable thing? Maybe the author will do something nice with it like Ojojojo's did with the rival-character.

It's quite early for this manga to spiral downwards so let's just hope.

That doesn't really go with this manga's tags even though the guy is listed under characters on the magazine's japanese website as someone who is going for Erika. Besides, Erika would probably just ignore what he says while she is having one of her delusions. 

Would this technically be considered a 4koma? It's not in the normal 2x4 panel format, but its consistently 4 equal panels per page unless there is a full-page shot done.

Man I wish I could be that cool

JlvQ9e7.png

dont even bother trying, I gave it my best too, but its just too high a hurdle... we can only bask in the reflected glow of his majesty

Man I wish I could be that cool

JlvQ9e7.png

Always good to knoe that introduce a new male character or rival means NTR. Otakus being otakus.

We're talking about people for whom hand-holding is the pinnacle of romance. Non-ironically. For reals.

To them just having another guy seriously interested in FMC is filthy and distugsting cheating

Okay, now I'm curious about that sleazy-looking guy. Will it be the classic blackmail "I know who you like so go on a date with me" or some other unlikable thing? Maybe the author will do something nice with it like Ojojojo's did with the rival-character.

It's quite early for this manga to spiral downwards so let's just hope.

god dammit staz

Not to mention how many of them don't know what NTR or cuck actually are. I've never sat and typed up a brief explanation of the later because I find it funnier to let them have hernias over it :)

There is also the fact that their "NTR" only is bad when it applies to the male MC, when the opposite happens it's "new harem member incoming". There is nothing better than self-insert readers being butthurt.

I prefer Bargain Dash

Ah, Thanks you two! Mövenpick seems to be limited to Germany...but it is one of the bigger brands here so I thought it was a bit more international. I guess I was wrong :D

Nestle_EisCreation_des_Winters_Winter_Ch

This is just a wild guess based on my experiences in China so I don't know if it can be extended to Japan, but Haagen Dazs is an expensive "brand-name" ice cream, and it even has its own crazy expensive ice cream parlors in the city (urgh I think it was at least ~60 rmb for a tall glass-- compared to the fact that you can buy a popsicle for what, 3 rmb ;_;  ).  To be honest I haven't heard of Movenpick, so it might be that the other brands you're thinking of haven't globalized into the Asian market.
So, what I mean is 1. it might just be a more global and recognizable brand and 2. it's expensive and yummy so it's something you might force your younger sister to buy for you. It's probably just a common manga staple like calpis, pocari sweat, "wcdonald" (lol), et cetera.

Haagen dasz is a "localized premium brand" in Japan, like Kit Kat. If that sounds confusing, google Japanese kit kat. Basically Haagen Dasz Japan has a plethora of Japanese-only premium flavors and because of this and their tendency to come up with "limited" products, they've made themselves the ice cream product to gift each other for status-conscious Japanese teens. It's not that they're rare - you can find them in many konbini. It's not that they're expensive - Movenpick is actually more expensive (and for that matter, far more rare). It's that Haagen Dasz is expensive, accessible, and localized - they take the extra step to endear themselves to the Japanese palate.

Welll...thanks Sherlock...but why Häagen Dazs Ice Cream? You never see Mövenpick or other brand names but Häagen Dazs...

This is just a wild guess based on my experiences in China so I don't know if it can be extended to Japan, but Haagen Dazs is an expensive "brand-name" ice cream, and it even has its own crazy expensive ice cream parlors in the city (urgh I think it was at least ~60 rmb for a tall glass-- compared to the fact that you can buy a popsicle for what, 3 rmb ;_;  ).  To be honest I haven't heard of Movenpick, so it might be that the other brands you're thinking of haven't globalized into the Asian market.

So, what I mean is 1. it might just be a more global and recognizable brand and 2. it's expensive and yummy so it's something you might force your younger sister to buy for you. It's probably just a common manga staple like calpis, pocari sweat, "wcdonald" (lol), et cetera.

Always good to knoe that introduce a new male character or rival means NTR. Otakus being otakus.

Not to mention how many of them don't know what NTR or cuck actually are. I've never sat and typed up a brief explanation of the later because I find it funnier to let them have hernias over it :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics