Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 646votes)

Maou-jou de Oyasumi

Alt Names: alt 在魔王城说晚安alt 마왕성에서 잘 자요alt 魔王城でおやすみalt Sleeping Princessalt Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castlealt Sweet Dreams in the Demon Castle
Author: Kumanomata Kagiji
Artist: Kumanomata Kagiji
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The demon king broke the truce by kidnapping the much loved princess. However, while the human world falls into despair and heroes gather to save her, the princess is actually well looked after and mostly just wants to sleep. She quickly acquires the key to her cell and collects 'perfect' bedding 'materials' from around the castle, causing mayhem along the way.
Go to Maou-jou de Oyasumi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Sweet Dreams ... - Volume Extras [RAW] New Window NullApostle
  • 2 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Maou-jou de Oyasumi New Window Swifft
  • 2 Replies

1714 Comments

@Granitefish

Spoiler

Every new chapter I start with the bored feeling of "another one of boring cliche fantasy manga" and I end every chapter with laughter and smiles, thinking I love this demon queen.

I really love this manga.

I've been wondering this for a while, but the Princess has +10 vs cloth right?  They don't just rip like that when she touches them, do they?  Or is it super strength in play here?

Yeah, it's the innate Sheet Killer bonus that you get after killing a 1000 cloth monsters. I think it stacks.

I've been wondering this for a while, but the Princess has +10 vs cloth right?  They don't just rip like that when she touches them, do they?  Or is it super strength in play here?

Time for the Elite Forehead Devil squad to go save their queen.

Subspecies

Time for the Elite Forehead Devil squad to go save their queen.

@Granitefish

Spoiler

Speculation isn't enough to refute my statement. It was still used in the form of a grenade. The possibility of it being magical in nature doesn't refute it. It just makes it a Magic Grenade.

so what do you call someone who stole a ticking infinite genocide bomb from someone else?

IDIOT!!!

No, we call that a hero, a martyr. 

@Granitefish

Spoiler

Hades in 2 days: "I've made a horrible mistake."

so what do you call someone who stole a ticking infinite genocide bomb from someone else?

IDIOT!!!

now just how long hades can contain the villainous princess? I'll bet on 3-4 suyaas :D

I legitimately did not expect this series to be able to last this long while maintaining the same premise. I'm happily surprised and eager to keep reading.

Spoiler

I love these guys.

it just dawned to me that the princess is so strong because she is the OP status if royal NPC

D:

kidnappingception.

@ granitefish

Spoiler

The Pom is the fluffy bit attached to the string of her dress. 

Spoiler

You can see her tear it off and toss it at the bars. 

Heh, so folks of the castle do really like her. Well, those not on the recieving end of scissors.

@ granitefish

Spoiler

Royality in fantasy are generally embedded with magical powers above that of a norm. Also she was recognised by grimoir as worthy wielder anyway.

When I read the title I thought the story was going to pull a Helck and reveal there are a bunch of Demon Kings.

@ granitefish

Spoiler

So her poms are grenades. She must have hidden weapons proficiency in addition to her household weapon proficiency. I think that Twilight and the True Demon Kings Castle have made the right decision in not locking her up tighter. I do question how Hades got past her window.

Probably went in through the unlocked door rather than the window.

It's too late for Hades' castles, it's her new ecosystem to conquor.

They already miss her. LOL

BiG MISTAKE
I wonder what sort of price Hades will have to pay for the Demon King to take the Princess back?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics