Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 646votes)

Maou-jou de Oyasumi

Alt Names: alt 在魔王城说晚安alt 마왕성에서 잘 자요alt 魔王城でおやすみalt Sleeping Princessalt Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castlealt Sweet Dreams in the Demon Castle
Author: Kumanomata Kagiji
Artist: Kumanomata Kagiji
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The demon king broke the truce by kidnapping the much loved princess. However, while the human world falls into despair and heroes gather to save her, the princess is actually well looked after and mostly just wants to sleep. She quickly acquires the key to her cell and collects 'perfect' bedding 'materials' from around the castle, causing mayhem along the way.
Go to Maou-jou de Oyasumi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Sweet Dreams ... - Volume Extras [RAW] New Window NullApostle
  • 2 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Maou-jou de Oyasumi New Window Swifft
  • 2 Replies

1714 Comments

PSh3d9M.png

what's with princesses and scaling vertical walls?

Now that finally see the close up view of Demon King, he is pretty cute. Too bad his kingdom is bound to doom for crafting material.

That guy on page 8, throwing that flag ("Once this fight's over, I'm going to get married...") for no other reason than to fuck them up, good job.

http://puu.sh/qEXki/4dc0dbdddf.jpg

note, in the left panel "... and all our flag managing... "

judging by the latest chapter, their apparent flag managing is utter garbage. 

That guy on page 8, throwing that flag ("Once this fight's over, I'm going to get married...") for no other reason than to fuck them up, good job.

Please heroes saved the demons. XD

The bed looks soooo comfy I wished I could sleep in it...

she's placed the core inside her bedsheets and she's basically sleeping on an air bed

That is exactly what I thought that she would do when people said the sheet and the pillow became useless last chapter.

They only have 1 life too.

Cleric's resurrecting spell exists.

"Arrest her if she touch the egg...!!!"

Uhh, well, you know, technically she has already been imprisoned..

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that verb was "tsukamaete", which can also just mean "grab".

But it said the will-o-wisp and helmet beetle guy were 'police' so who knows. Technically, I suppose one does arrest prison escapees...

Luckily, she had those socks since the beginning (you can see em in the last page of chapter 1). I'm glad; messing with Teddy Devils is unforgivable! (although she's already traumatized countless generations of ghost sheets)

Well, you can't blame us for being worried and/or suspicious.

Ghost sheet nooooooooo!
Princess does your cruelty know no bounds?!

We need to get comfier

Did you see her new socks ?

It looks a lot like those teddy bears in chap 1 .

Luckily, she had those socks since the beginning (you can see em in the last page of chapter 1). I'm glad; messing with Teddy Devils is unforgivable! (although she's already traumatized countless generations of ghost sheets)

The living bedsheets really should learn to avoid the princess....

Now I have to wonder about the HEROES' predicament since it's the wind shield core that's missing now..... unless she's placed the core inside her bedsheets and she's basically sleeping on an air bed?

This princess will be a great match for the Dungeon Meshi crew. They eat the meat and she uses other parts of the monsters to get comfy.

"Arrest her if she touch the egg...!!!"

Uhh, well, you know, technically she has already been imprisoned..

Kid-napped Princess.Why I din't realize this silly pun earlier?

I can just imagine how this ends: the heroes stubbornly fight their way onwards through increasingly uneven odds, overcoming the absence of critical items through guile and determination. After immense toil and sacrifice, an odyssey fit to be told in song for time immemorial, they reach the Demon King's castle only to meet the Demon himself, who promptly hands them the Princess, apologizes, and begs them to take her home before she causes any more trouble.

You assume she'll want to leave, with all of those treasures and comfy bed sheets lying around.

That cat had some cool shoes

I can just imagine how this ends: the heroes stubbornly fight their way onwards through increasingly uneven odds, overcoming the absence of critical items through guile and determination. After immense toil and sacrifice, an odyssey fit to be told in song for time immemorial, they reach the Demon King's castle only to meet the Demon himself, who promptly hands them the Princess, apologizes, and begs them to take her home before she causes any more trouble.

Did you see her new socks ?

It looks a lot like those teddy bears in chap 1 .

They need to manage a no wind shield run now.

They only have 1 life too. Good thing the Demon King accordingly adjusts the difficulty.

I'm on a roll. One more chapter and then I'm more or less caught up.

I'll try and maintain its weekly release. Gotta focus on It's My Life and Hentai Ouji for now.

Time to have a sweet dream at 06:23 in the morning. RIP ineedacasket

You know what worse?

The fact that that shield is too large to hold with one hand,and also the fact that it's very fragile, meaning that shield was supposed to be a key item or tool that will be used to let the hero progress through certain puzzles... and now that shield is no more...

Godspeed Heroes.

IHBNoVH.png

I have a feeling the ending will be like this

Spoiler

then something something the end.

demon1: the princess is out of her room again!?
demon2: run for your lives!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics