Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 646votes)

Maou-jou de Oyasumi

Alt Names: alt 在魔王城说晚安alt 마왕성에서 잘 자요alt 魔王城でおやすみalt Sleeping Princessalt Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castlealt Sweet Dreams in the Demon Castle
Author: Kumanomata Kagiji
Artist: Kumanomata Kagiji
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The demon king broke the truce by kidnapping the much loved princess. However, while the human world falls into despair and heroes gather to save her, the princess is actually well looked after and mostly just wants to sleep. She quickly acquires the key to her cell and collects 'perfect' bedding 'materials' from around the castle, causing mayhem along the way.
Go to Maou-jou de Oyasumi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Sweet Dreams ... - Volume Extras [RAW] New Window NullApostle
  • 2 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Maou-jou de Oyasumi New Window Swifft
  • 2 Replies

1714 Comments

She becomes the next demon lord. lol

By the time she's done with them... i wouldnt be surprised

There are probably volume raws available, but somebody would need to graciously offer to fund them.

The free raws are released by the publisher on a weekly basis, though, which is what I'm using at the moment.

Ah,ok.

You tried.

She becomes the next demon lord. lol

Plot Twist: As the heroes finally arrive to rescue her, she;s become the dictator of the demon kingdom.

"pomf"

Sorry, can't help it.

Captive princess ruins everything.

next chapter she'll be shaving that werewolf for her bed.

As a princess, she's quite creative and knows a lot of handicrafts.

Bear chan

Wait,chapter 6 is the last of the raws available right? Cause i see marumaru has up to 16 but those are the Korean translations which I understand not using since Japanese- >Korean- >english causes a lot of errors.

There are probably volume raws available, but somebody would need to graciously offer to fund them.

The free raws are released by the publisher on a weekly basis, though, which is what I'm using at the moment.

Wait,chapter 6 is the last of the raws available right? Cause i see marumaru has up to 16 but those are the Korean translations which I understand not using since Japanese- >Korean- >english causes a lot of errors.

siS95JH.png

No, shes demon incarnate. 

She's a monster. She cut 4 Ghost Sheets. Poor Ghost Sheets! #Sheetslivesmatter

Chapter 1006, huh? I guess volume 253 finally came out.

Lol, oops.

Anyway, enjoy. Next chapter comes out next week.

Chapter 1006, huh? I guess volume 253 finally came out.

Sorry if this has already been answered, but how did the demons get injured on the last page?

They went through a lot to follow the princess because they thought she was going to take the phoenix eggs. They didn't actually get injured, it's just to show the exhaustion and the hardships they went through because of Syalis.

Sorry if this has already been answered, but how did the demons get injured on the last page?

What manga is this?

Prison Princess, a one-shot that, interestingly, was uploaded the same day as this series' first chapter.

The heroes will find her sleeping, assume it's a sleeping beauty thing going on, go to kiss her, and get the ghost sheet treatment for waking her up. Body pillow, "don't need the head or arms".

He would turn into a huge vibrator without his head&limps. /Mmmm

I think she's going to be rescued, but after getting back to her previous bed, she will miss this one and sneak back in the demon kingdom...

That or she's not going to be rescued. The heroes will find her sleeping, assume it's a sleeping beauty thing going on, go to kiss her, and get the ghost sheet treatment for waking her up. Body pillow, "don't need the head or arms".

I think she's going to be rescued, but after getting back to her previous bed, she will miss this one and sneak back in the demon kingdom...

At this rate I'm not sure if the heroes are saving the princess from the demons or saving the demons from the princess.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that verb was "tsukamaete", which can also just mean "grab".

But it said the will-o-wisp and helmet beetle guy were 'police' so who knows. Technically, I suppose one does arrest prison escapees...

Indeed, but they should be arresting her the moment she escaped, not only after she touched the egg..

PSh3d9M.png

what's with princesses and scaling vertical walls?

What manga is this?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics