Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.01 - 202votes)

Maken no Daydreamer

Alt Names: alt Demon Fist Daydreameralt 魔拳のデイドリーマー
Author: Nishi Osyou
Artist: Muramatsu Mayu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Minato is a college student who died in a plane crash and was reincarnated in a fantasy world. He was raised alone in the wilderness by his succubus mother, and now he tries to make his way as an adventurer.

Webcomic:
https://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/87000136
Go to Maken no Daydreamer Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is this in the novel? New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies

159 Comments

I like that his death is the first plane crash I've seen for one of these, but feels like it'll be mostly the same as the rest so lets see were it goes.

Annnnnnnnnnnd another "die and then reincarnation" story..
Idk why people do it when its hardly important to the story.
They could easily just say hes a prodigy instead of his past knowledge helping him or whatever.

It's part of the fantasy

Would you rather be:

• born naturally and uninterestingly gifted or
  • struggle and work hard throughout one lifetime and then get to experience the satisfaction of having another chance to put all of your experience to optimal use in a manner that feels like 'cheating'

If you've ever thought to yourself "Man, I wish I could go through this situation again with the knowledge I have now," it's the same thing. It's satisfying to see a character get a second chance. Would you rather win the lottery by chance or lose and then go back in time with the winning numbers. You get to have that thrilling, dirty little secret all to yourself

Also, children with the minds of adults are sometimes funny characters to observe

They could easily just say hes a prodigy instead of his past knowledge helping him or whatever.

it has to do with buddhist cosmology being merged with games, basically this idea of being reincarnated into another world is kinda how majayana (god i can never spell that) buddhism works, and so its kinda a cultural thing, think of it like how in many western cultural stories the main character is somehow fated/blessed by a higher power (basically what is known as the path of the hero), which is actually most likely a reference to constantine who received the divine mandate dream that told him "under this sign you shall conquer" and so created the holy kingdom etc.trust me we have just as many cliches in our stories as them, we just have more trouble identifying them typically.

>Decides to enter a dungeon with random guy
>Almost gets raped by random guy
>Another random guy appears and accidentally saves her
>She decides to go with this other random guy

I'm hoping she's not supposed to be someone smart.

Aw they skipped incest part... too bad...

Hm I guess its not incest since TECHNICALLY hes not her child

If I skip the reincarnated bits, it's not that bad. It has promise. Let's see where it goes.

so no ''happy time'' weird

Aw they skipped incest part... too bad...

@batoto, make new #tag for those another-world-escapism-stories.

Thanks my good sir, now I don't need to read this shit.

Know the feel.I have the same opinion when reading Mushoku Tensei(manga),and others of the same kind .

The story is fine.Characters are interesting.The drawning is good...but then,it has to mandatorily have a reminder that the main character is "a reincarnated japanese in his past life" at least one time per chapter.Usually,an otaku,!Of course it has to be an otaku¡!Like me,like you,like everyone who buy the books¡

I know that it's just for self-insert so that the average otaku can feel feel identified with it,but it's really annoying how the overuse of that gimmick ruins a tale that just don't needed to beging with.

The authors could have potentially the new "LotR"(relax,it's just an axample) in hands.But they just need to appeal to that cliche,turning everything in just another forgettable chuuny story.

You can just read it at their site instead

Oh yeah.. Thanks for the info ^^

how long for you to re upload it?

You can just read it at their site instead

Sorry I accidently erase chapter 1 from other view so I have to upload it again so you guys can see it again so you will have to wait

how long for you to re upload it?

Mother complex huh lol this is different.

There was a chapter one a short time ago, but it vanished...

Sorry I accidently erase chapter 1 from other view so I have to upload it again so you guys can see it again so you will have to wait

Ahh... they goofed :D

need ch1

ch.1?

is this manga version of a Light Novel?...

Reverse rape where?

neat * 3*

Where's chapter 1?

For now, you can find it on the scanlation group's webpage, under "other".

i wont be happy if  they never reach the  * I should have been more gentle*  /  * Beast *  HAHA that would be hillarious if really reach that part

Where's chapter 1?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics