Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 210votes)

Kimi no Knife

Alt Names: alt 君のナイフalt Kimi no Naifualt Your Knifealt Твой Нож
Author: Kotegawa Yua
Artist: Kotegawa Yua
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureFantasy Fantasy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "If you can get 5 million yen for killing a person, what would you do?" A beautiful woman asks Shiki, a part-time lecturer, that question on their first meeting. Shiki answers "If it's an evil person...," mistaking this for a joke. But then the woman points out the target...
Go to Kimi no Knife Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The ending New Window Nano Death!
  • 0 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window MrFeatherFang
  • 13 Replies
Topic ... To cleanse the world of evil, one must be evil?! New Window tut_01
  • 4 Replies

300 Comments

Oh, for Pete's sake! Ch. 46 totally gives the cops another ridiculous co-incidence gimmie!
Spoiler
Why don't they just dye Itsuki's hair or something? Then there is no way they would realize it's her with just the 10 year old picture.

My guess is what's going to happen is that the police woman is going to overhear one of the guys calling out Itsuki's name while in public and will pull out the age 10 picture of her and make the connection.

Is it just me, or do others also feel like that with the deep criminal activities these guys are involved in, they are really very negligent and don't bother taking every precaution that they should be taking?
    • Eco likes this
i'm surprised they don't know each other on the church o_O
I hope Ei-kun won't "steal" Itsuki from Shiki... I want Shiki to be together with Itsuki, they both love each other... but it seems that Shiki's trying to coupling Ei and Itsuki probably because he's trying to sacrifice himself or something...
Something about religion and faith and redemption and prosecution... hmmmmmmm. = =
@ChibiFrost so true lol.

Thanks for update.
really? the ending of chapt. 45

I swear every hitman movie has a scene with a church and the protagonist and antagonist are both praying in the same church without knowing that they're enemies.

Spoiler
Really, really good.
Wow...it's going to hit the fan REALLY hard, real soon.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Wow, what a surprise.
ahh sh*t, it's about to go down.

Spoiler
Spoiler
what a cliffhanger
Spoiler
Chapter 42, page 23 is such a Breaking Bad moment :P
Revangale Re-read chapter 39.
Whatever happened to that girl w/ the eyepatch that was going to be a prostitute :/ She left the house and she hasn't been mention yet?
Spoiler
why did makihara get beat up?
The hitmen... should really just drop any other concerns regarding morality. It's going to hit them hard...
Great series. Looking forward to updates.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics