Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 51votes)

Fate/Apocrypha

Alt Names:
Author: Higashide Yuuichirou & Type-Moon
Artist: Ishida Akira
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description:
Go to Fate/Apocrypha Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic does anyone know where I can find the original scan untranslated of fate apocrypha? New Window RichardGear
  • 0 Replies

124 Comments

Rider (male) should be the main servant in this one, not another saber clone.

... Which one?

Rider (male) should be the main servant in this one, not another saber clone.

We see here Karna and Siegfried duke it out like a monster they should.

Yet in F/GO they got shafted really hard

God dammit DW

Farming for homunculus babies and octupelet crystals? casuals

Mordred best grill

Mordred - Kairi best duo

knowing Arturia's wish makes Mordred's all the more tragic.

Ofc not. Different countries. :P One is a French woman, and the other is a gender-bended version of a British King. >_>

Because in FGO Jeanne is listed as saberface

Seeing Martha and Arjuna cameo pleases me.

Jeanne D'Arc doesn't look like Arthuria though

Ofc not. Different countries. :P One is a French woman, and the other is a gender-bended version of a British King. >_>

About rider...

Spoiler

CUTE IS JUSTICE!

No chapter this month.

Jeanne >>> Arturia

... only until the middle of story though, after that she's rekted by the author

Damn u Sieg

Really? What a let down...
Doesn't surprise me tho, it's been hinted in the Vol 2 of the Light Novel, still, I was expecting not to happen... Sh#t.

A couple things to comment about:

• I still don't like the art style. I doubt that will ever change.
  • The manga keeps changing little things, for example, Solomon (Avicebron, Caster of Black) was long time summoned by the time Saber, Rider, Berserker and Archer were summoned since making golems and preparing his NP takes time and resources.
  • This is clearly made to read after you've read the Light Novel since this skims over the original content and skips information, for example why Chiron doesn't have centaur legs, and why "Frankenstain" looks how we are seeing her.
  • Jeanne's exquisite fashion/dressing style
  • ENTER KARNA!!!

Jeanne >>> Arturia

... only until the middle of story though, after that she's rekted by the author

Damn u Sieg

This is the first time I'm seeing Frankenstein having tits. And Jeanne D'arc is waifu.

This is the first time I'm seeing Frankenstein having tits. And Jeanne D'arc is waifu.

The chapter cut off quite a bit regarding Kairi - Mordred interactions which makes them trusting each other right off the bat like that a bit jarring, but I guess we can't expect everything to get adapted. 

I do like they show a little bit what the red masters and also Shirou meeting them. The fact later on Shirou was shown to have all the servants afterward is quite a priceless moment.

About rider...

Spoiler

It's not gay if it's cute!
So the chapters have been done for like almost two weeks and I kept forgetting to upload them, so up they go... orz
For less late updates visit here.
Read the light novel here and the translator's other work, Fire Girl, here.
Moe-dred!!!!

That's one Rider I'd like to ride and one Berserker I'd like to go berserk on... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

About rider...
Spoiler

I wasn't talking about who's OP or not, I was talking about the ladies.

Ah I see

Semiramis' only rival is Fiore though (lel)

Astolfo? S/he is unrivaled ofc

Nah... Red Team have 2 of the most broken Servants in Fate verse (Achilles and Karna)

Only bullshit plot twist (aka Sieg) defeat them. F**k Sieg

I wasn't talking about who's OP or not, I was talking about the ladies.

Gordes was like

"Shit... spooked by a Sumanai..."

Red has Mordred and Semiramis... but Black has Fiore.

Nah... Red Team have 2 of the most broken Servants in Fate verse (Achilles and Karna)

Only bullshit plot twist (aka Sieg) defeat them. F**k Sieg

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics