Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.61 - 415votes)

World's End Harem

Alt Names: alt 終末のハーレムalt 종말의 하렘alt Shuumatsu no Harem
Author: Link
Artist: Shouno Kotaro
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMedical MedicalMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Series by LINK and ero-manga author Kotaro Shouno follows a young man awakened in a strange future after being frozen in an effort to save him from his currently incurable disease.
-------------------------------
Published in Shounen Jump Plus

http://plus.shonenjump.com/rensai_detail.html?item_cd=SHSA_JP01PLUS00004750_57
Go to World's End Harem Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Predicted conclusion of the story New Window lygarx
  • 4 Replies
Topic Will this story lead to ntr ? New Window Pringer-X
  • 13 Replies
Topic So another ten year wait New Window lygarx
  • 6 Replies

1747 Comments

After reading ch02, nevermind.

Not that I want to take this seriously(lol), but I wonder if their explanation about the "you gotta bone them raw and hard" bit will get more than just the "for some reason insemination won't work"?

lol nice try but, nope there is only two chapters available in japan so basically this is just your own speculation or a troll attempt.  

Aw man, I was about to flip my table when I heard his comment and nearly destroyed all of my stuff and regretted my life choices, but thanks to you, I feel a lot better now. Phew~ ...Hopefully that shit doesn't happen. >.< Vanilla Vanilla Vanilla!  

Spoiler

lol nice try but, nope there is only two chapters available in japan so basically this is just your own speculation or a troll attempt.  

Its me or the author just said that women are too dumb to keep that actual level of technology?

The way I understood it, most of the scientists/doctors/professors/etc were men. Since they all died, women are having a hard time "picking up where they left off" because they only have stuff like textbooks and etc to go off of.

Its me or the author just said that women are too dumb to keep that actual level of technology?

...Now that I think about it, this is how these Henhwas that are raining on batoto should be made. They are trash while this is gold.

I agree with you, but give some respect to scanlators for bringing them up to batoto at least. I know how can manhwa (webtoon precisely) be nowadays thanks to them.

Speaking of this title, it would be great to be animated... bundled in BDs with much episode, since a lot of women you should be DONE there lel.

Oh, so this is what Link does when not trying to save Hyrule.
So ntr or not ? Maybe mc found the cure voz he was genius, and viola the remaining guys who goes to sleep, cured and making the new world

I've seen far more terrifying hentai manga's opening than this one, this is about normal among hentai's plots

. . . oh you meant ecchi, of course, this is unusual for ecchi, why would we use hentai manga as comparison right?

I have seen things... horrible things... things that keep me awake at night.

You don't read much hentai do you?

Not as much as I used to, but still too much.

I prepared myself when I started reading, but couldn't control myself and totally lost it when that woman pounced like him all like "I NEED TO BE F*CKED RIGHT HERE AND NOW!".

...Now that I think about it, this is how these Henhwas that are raining on batoto should be made. They are trash while this is gold.

No frills, 
To the point, 
Doesn't play it as a comedy. 
Takes the subject matter seriously. 

Freaking.

Followed.

On one hand, there is no reason whatsoever that AI would fail and sex would succeed. On the other hand, this bit of hand-waving by the author has set up endless H scenes.

Very well then, lets do this. 

So the title immediately reminds me of the game, and then the very first words of narration are basically "War never changes"...

What a letdown.

This kind of setting is always flawed, If what they need is to procreate then they could just do artificial insemination and all women would be pregnant in a few months, not only that but there should be frozen semen in clinics for artificial insemination as well...

edit:
After reading ch02, nevermind.

Welp either his girlfriend is a rebel against the government, working in secret with the government, number one's lover, or dead.  Take your picks.

maybe she got an accident and lost her memories....and then became mc sex assistant

if this manga removed by Batoto , then better buy the physical copy . :) 

Cause this manga is "One of the precious resources" . Once in a life time.

The beginning reads more like that of a horror than ecchi.

I've seen far more terrifying hentai manga's opening than this one, this is about normal among hentai's plots

. . . oh you meant ecchi, of course, this is unusual for ecchi, why would we use hentai manga as comparison right?

tl;dr I think its way too soon (as of chapter one) to say what they should have done because we have very little information on what their ethical, cultural, and social values are in this point of the story.

Well I'll take that point but I'll just point out that my comment about cryotanks was about level of tech and not about harvesting directly from subjects.

This discussion also reminded me of a discussion about this type of setting in highschool eng class (some kid brought it up and the teacher just went with it). Basically we came to the conclusion that it's more likely that they'd just milk you like a cow to reduce sperm wastage.

The virus must be so selective that it even kills youtube tutorials.

Welp either his girlfriend is a rebel against the government, working in secret with the government, number one's lover, or dead.  Take your picks.

of course he cover his eyes

i''m not sure if y'all know this, but currently in 2016, we can create artificial sperm and produce fertile offspring, though it's with mice and yet to be tested in humans, the methodology shouldn't be that far off considering the similarity in molecular biology of mammals.

method: take any cells (any human, could even be in G0 phase), revert it back to pluripotent stage (stem-cell like stage), differentiate them into the germ line you want using a concoction of chemicals that mimics the reproductive environment (like testicular tissue and testosterone for spermatids), profit

so theoretically speaking, a world of just women is plausable

http://www.sciencealert.com/scientists-have-made-the-best-artificial-sperm-yet-and-they-re-breeding-mice-with-it

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/scientists-claim-can-create-babies-7441572

edit: not meaning to point at any plotholes, but to compare the story's possibilities with current reality's availabilites (maybe in their world they never developed this tech), and also as a comment to be along the lines of "the more you know"

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics