Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 230votes)

Ore no Himekutsu o Haite Kure

Alt Names: alt 俺の姫靴を履いてくれalt Help me Put on my Princess Shoes
Author: Suga Atsushi
Artist: Suga Atsushi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story is about a shoe maker with a foot fetish.

Original manga at ComicWalker: http://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_MF01000014010000_68/
Go to Ore no Himekutsu o Haite Kure Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Which one do you lean more towards New Window lygarx
  • 3 Replies

393 Comments

Spoiler

Damn Daniel

Here's proof that it ended with 16th chapter

Spoiler

Aww man...

While this doesn't seem like a series meant to run for a very long time, it's still a shame that it didn't have more. I hope that at least it wasn't rushed and author planned out exactly that many chapters.

Soooo does what ever happen on ch 1 pg 1 actually happen later?
Dear translator-san, thanks for your hard work, but one question. Main girl's name is Sakamoto Akane. Are you sure about "Sakamoto" rapid train station at chapter 6 and "mr. Sakamoto" and "mrs Sakamoto" at chapter 7?
Spoiler

Such a good girl... It's a crime to make such a girl sad.

Thanks a lot for the new release.

Consider yourself fortunate. For me, its:

-enter store

-look around for a bit

-realize i cant afford any of the ridiculously overpriced shoes (all of them)

-go home with nothing and keep using my old ones

u guys wear shoes??

Around here 11 is considered big so, yeah...

3 minutes in: "Do you have these in 13?" "lemme go check" *2 minutes later* "sorry no"

"Do you have these ones then, or these ones?" "lemme go check" *3 minutes later* "sorry no"

*2 stores later*... "do you have THESE in 13?" "lemme go check" *...* *....* *.....* *......* "Sorry, no"

Just go to a cobbler.

Source or never happened.

Here's proof that it ended with 16th chapter

Spoiler

Man, if it turns out that she has a hand fetish... It'd be like poetry.

Dude needs to...

"bone her"

Heh? Heh?

I'm into this. He feels like a bad person for liking legs and feet, and has the internal monologue of an obsessive fetishist, but he's doing a good thing by putting a lot of care into his shoes. He makes people feel good, even though he feels dirty about it.

Quite honestly, everyone has fetishes. I'd go as far to say that he's respectable in a lot of ways. He's not after every pair of feet he sees, and does not try to take advantage even if he has the opportunity to.

You missed the part where you spend 30 minutes trying to find one pair that fits your size and doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

Around here 11 is considered big so, yeah...

3 minutes in: "Do you have these in 13?" "lemme go check" *2 minutes later* "sorry no"

"Do you have these ones then, or these ones?" "lemme go check" *3 minutes later* "sorry no"

*2 stores later*... "do you have THESE in 13?" "lemme go check" *...* *....* *.....* *......* "Sorry, no"

Shoe-buying process for me:

Enter store

"These look alright"

Leave store

Consider yourself fortunate. For me, its:

-enter store

-look around for a bit

-realize i cant afford any of the ridiculously overpriced shoes (all of them)

-go home with nothing and keep using my old ones

This is unexpectedly surprising good manga. I follow this. :)

Enter store

"These look alright"

Leave store

You missed the part where you spend 30 minutes trying to find one pair that fits your size and doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

Enter store
"These look alright"
Leave store

I can't do that, I have to see if they fit so even of they look good i wouldn't buy something tight. I've been burned with size 9 before, like sometimes they're perfect and other timea they're not.

I'm into this. He feels like a bad person for liking legs and feet, and has the internal monologue of an obsessive fetishist, but he's doing a good thing by putting a lot of care into his shoes. He makes people feel good, even though he feels dirty about it.

Enter store

"These look alright"

Leave store

Never underestimate the power of a foot fetishist.

Kabe-don?

Thanks for the new chapter, i like this one!

Suggestion for typesetting - don't align to left, center the text. It looks much better and reads easier in manga.

Also, can confirm - nyaa.se has raws for volumes 2 and 3.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics