Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 230votes)

Ore no Himekutsu o Haite Kure

Alt Names: alt 俺の姫靴を履いてくれalt Help me Put on my Princess Shoes
Author: Suga Atsushi
Artist: Suga Atsushi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story is about a shoe maker with a foot fetish.

Original manga at ComicWalker: http://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_MF01000014010000_68/
Go to Ore no Himekutsu o Haite Kure Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Which one do you lean more towards New Window lygarx
  • 3 Replies

393 Comments

i just want to say that was quite possibly the most romantic use of a boner ive ever seen lmao (in therms of plot of course not "plot")

Ah... it's only 4 more chapters, I want it to be longer though mmm...

man i love this type of manga. i especially love it when they go into details about a profession in addition to the main content too, so good.

I totally didn't get it. At chapter 1, she agreed that her mother's shoes don't suit her and asked for a new pair, but now she asks him to repair them like nothing happened?

Spoiler

So it begins. :D

DIVE IN!!!

Oddly enough, I came for the interesting concept of a shoemaker, and am staying because that's actually played out fairly well so far. o.o

This manga reminds me of that other manga where the guy and the girl really like books. I forget the title, but I liked it a lot.

This one's amazing because it gives a realistic depiction of sexuality and the fact that getting boners is a fricking pain!!!!!

Oddly enough, I came for the interesting concept of a shoemaker, and am staying because that's actually played out fairly well so far. o.o

Yes.

Yes!

YES!

I once sneezed and got an erection.... They truly work in mysterious ways.

Sounds rough.

God though, I adore this girl. Ex may have some silver lining somewhere, but I just can't see this any other way.

Damn, she's just way too good compared to his ex.

Too Cute and too good plus nice legs and curves additional more honest and more youngest than that old hags
PERFECT WAIFU!!! 100/11 Would Marry Her

That's... not exactly a high hurdle to clear.

Yeah, even though he was horny that time,that isn't always the case. Erections can occur for any in sundry reason, including, but not limited to: anger, yawning, stress, tiredness, emotional change, or just cuz. It makes it very irritating when you are trying to be in public. -_-

I once sneezed and got an erection.... They truly work in mysterious ways.

Yeah, even though he was horny that time,that isn't always the case. Erections can occur for any in sundry reason, including, but not limited to: anger, yawning, stress, tiredness, emotional change, or just cuz. It makes it very irritating when you are trying to be in public. -_-

I like the investigator alligator.

YaY!! No Bitch Ex

I guess you can say he...

...swings both legs.

AWWWWW YEEEEAHHH

Thanks a lot for the releaze Mr Alligator. Such a nice chapter!!! :-)

Almost ending eh. :(
This is secretly one of my fetish.. I mean, favorite..
Really love the way the story is going, but I guess it would really be hard to keep the story from going.
Would stick till the end!

Really love the art! <3

She married him knowing he has a minor issue.

If you marry someone you know stares at breasts and can't help himself, why blame him because you thought you could change him? That's not what love or marriage is about.

I wouldn't call foot fetish minor, specially if he can't control himself. We don't know if this finally arise when they were already married even there was a hint of it in their first date. Sexual fetishes can destroy relationships if not taken properly.

After what we have seen I think she is quite the sadist and is frustrated because her partner didn't follow. She gave into his urges at first and liked it because for him it she was her queen with perfect legs, but she couldn't control his urges, toyed with him to get grip of the situation and everything backfired. And still wants him back to satisfy her.

Probably she doesn't know well this side of her or haven't admitted it. Both of them have problems with their fetishes, one can't control himself and the other can't be honest. I think that's the problem, there is no way that relationship can work.

Ex wife just doesnt want him getting hard for other women. For them it was likely what it'd be like if a wife was constantly catching her husband staring at other womens' breasts and getting horny all the damn time. At the very least he's admitted he has a problem, but she's never been communicative as to what she wants and just ends up coming off as unreasonable.

coming off as unreasonable ? she divorced him, make him lost his main job (making shoes for female). sleep with another guy, but getting jealous because the ex-husband got a girl as an assistant ? WOW

then try to swap their gender, and make the ex-wife as the shoe maker. what would u call the husband that divorced, sleep with another woman but jealous with his ex being with another young guy ........?

If you marry someone you know stares at breasts and can't help himself, why blame him because you thought you could change him? That's not what love or marriage is about.

Her personality would be flat and boring af then. 

This way her character seems more natural and real, and I actually like her over the high school girl. So I'd say author did good work.

Ex wife just doesnt want him getting hard for other women. For them it was likely what it'd be like if a wife was constantly catching her husband staring at other womens' breasts and getting horny all the damn time. At the very least he's admitted he has a problem, but she's never been communicative as to what she wants and just ends up coming off as unreasonable.

You're the real hero of this chapter, detective alligator.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics