Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 64votes)

Hayate x Blade

Alt Names: alt はやて×ブレード
Author: Hayashiya Shizuru
Artist: Hayashiya Shizuru
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kurogane Hayate finds herself in a dilemma. Her twin sister, Nagi, is recovering from an injury and needs someone to go to school in her place. Little did she know, the school was based on a "Swordswoman League," where everyone participates in what are called Duels for Stars with their sisters-in-arms, shinyuu, in order to gain prestige, money, and power.

Her first encounters with the students at this new school range from intimidating, such as with the Student Council President, Amachi Hitsugi and her shinyuu, Miyamoto Shizuku, to completely awestruck, such as the hot-headed but extremely experienced (and without a shinyuu) Mudou Ayana. At first Hayate thinks she can get away without participating in the Duels for Stars, but the first day she comes home, the orphanage she cares for deeply is a complete wreck...
Go to Hayate x Blade Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic New Chapters, 59(+?) New Window honeyeclipse
  • 2 Replies

104 Comments

no no we got 40 chapters left in the one and then a ongoing sequel.

Oh good.  I had a mild panic attack for a second.  Thanks!

Wait...  Please tell me this series isn't REALLY drawing to a close?

no no we got 40 chapters left in the one and then a ongoing sequel.

Wait...  Please tell me this series isn't REALLY drawing to a close?

"Whoops. I redirected it at some students. Well, they will be fine right?"

Anyone else get Zoids flashbacks from the judge in chapter 4? xD

soo stupeeeeeed WHATS WITH THE HORSE???!!! cant contain my laugh

This manga holds a truly special place in my heart. Not a chapter goes by where I am not impressed at its ability to not only make me literally fall over laughing (seriously, I worried my dog), but also take itself seriously when needed.

HxB never ceases to put a smile on my face, and this update was one of the funniest chapters for a while, every single page had a lol moment.

Why was this dropped again? AND WHY wouldn't anyone pick it up until few months ago? BEING SO AWESOME?!  Thanks yuri project, I can't get enough of them ... I can't even pick a favorite character, well ... yes I can SHID!!!

Awesome, thanks a lot for the new chapters Yuri Project!!

Hilarious, always   :D

Hayate x Blade never ceases to amuse me greatly.

THANKS A LOT! for another great release, ooh the quality is outstanding

Super awesome, thanks a lot Yuri Project!!

Oh wow, I had thought Hayate x Blade was still on Hiatus/dropped. Last I read this was back in 2011 (when they had that huge gap between 2011 and 2013). I guess I have quite a bit of enjoyable reading ahead of me this fine day!

Danke* SlapSlash and Yuri Project!!

Pretty much exactly same as me, I hadn't read it since 2011. This still has another 40 Chapters to go, Then Season 2 begins which is at Chapter 6, there is still plenty of life in this manga.

Ro reiterate my previous post this needs an anime....I bet if the charactors where drawn with less clothes this would have been a made into an anime years ago.

Oh wow, I had thought Hayate x Blade was still on Hiatus/dropped. Last I read this was back in 2011 (when they had that huge gap between 2011 and 2013). I guess I have quite a bit of enjoyable reading ahead of me this fine day!

Danke* SlapSlash and Yuri Project!!

Wait, what the hell is going on? I completely forget....

MC's sister has shown up. She feels that she is not as good as her sister so she wants to leave the school. And giver her partner to her sister. Her partner wants to smack some since into her. While she was being mopey the MC meets the lone wolf on the moutain behind the school. Since she apparently is graduating soon, the Pres is holding a big event for her graduation. She with the help of the MC will be fighting the rest of the school. The student consel (white shirts) are droping in to defeat the regular students who are competeing as part of the event.

Wait, what the hell is going on? I completely forget....

Awesome, thanks Yuri Project!!

Awwww yiizzz more Hayate ! finally time to see the whiteshirt in action again!

I didn't realise that some other scanalation group picked this manga up (well two, considering the last time I read it was when Hoshitori was still doing the translations) Thank you slapslash and Yuri Project for picking this up, this is one of the funniest manga's out there...it's surprising that it's not got a anime, it's got action, it's got drama, it's got humour, it's got conflict, it's got friendship and it's got Yuri....it's got all the ingredients for a hit anime.

Ayana = Demon Tank

MY GOD

Oh God I almost died of laughter...

Rage level doubled  LMAO...

she's gonna kill her

Another great new chapter, thanks Yuri Project!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics