Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.33 - 92votes)

Nanashi no Asterism

Alt Names: alt ななしのアステリズム
Author: Kobayashi Kina
Artist: Kobayashi Kina
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tsukasa Shiratori, Nadeshiko Washio and Mikage Kotooka are three close-knit friends in junior high school. For almost a year, Tsukasa has been harboring a secret she can't tell anyone: she has a crush on Nadeshiko. She resigns to keep it locked away forever, but then discovers that Nadeshiko has a crush on Mikage. Not wanting to mess up their current relationship, Tsukasa decides to support Nadeshiko in any way she can. However, Mikage has a secret of her own that she can't share with anyone.

Latest Chapter: http://www.ganganonline.com/contents/nanashino/
Go to Nanashi no Asterism Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Nanashi no Asterism New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies

154 Comments

The answer, Kotooka, is you're in a rom-com, a yuri-com no less; of COURSE you're going to be doing the same thing over and over. That's how this works.

yuri centipede

They should all just get together in a yuri triangle.

The only answer.

So Mikage is a Libra. Can relate now. And honestly it's frustrating reading this. Just go threesome already.

At face value, that seems like a random cop-out answer to a question.

"What is your secret?"

"My secret is that I know all the secrets!"

"What is your secret?"

well it's kinda already been hinted since chapter 2 that she might know about the love triangle.

They should all just get together in a yuri triangle.

"What is your secret?"

But its also puts her in the worst position of all of them. Can't help but feel bad for her the most.

imo, this series would be much more enjoyable if there wasn't unnecessary drama from Mikage.

"It's sort of popular!" sure is a great slogan for a merchandise line.

"What is your secret?"

I do think Mikage's was the least clear; I thought it was pretty definite given the established pattern, but if you just look at her bit in isolation it's a bit vague.
. . . It's incredibly unlikely, but not literally impossible.  They could theoretically get together in a polyamorous threesome--they just won't.

Like this?

Chapter 7, Page 5

I fucking gasped. I wasn't figuring she was THAT perceptive a character.

They could theoretically get together in a polyamorous threesome--they just won't.

Hey, I can dream can't I...?

what's mmf?

Male, male, female.

Girl has a mmf harem now.

what's mmf? Also, although the brother has a sister complex, I wish he and the guy(A-kun..wtv his name was) somehow become possible love interests for each other.

To be honest, the idea of Mikage liking Shiratori looked pretty spelled out to me in the first chapter, since all three of them had an event that pointed to one of the others in a triangle pattern, each as innocuous and instant as the last. She is definitely interested in Shiratori and using frivolous dating to fill the hole and find a replacement because she feels her feelings for her are not normal and thus unfulfillable. The end of chapter 5 pretty much spells it out in ink for any lingering doubters.

As much as I love this story, I really do ultimately feel bad reading things like this because it's literally impossible for the characters I want to be happy at the end to be happy the way they want. I'll be extremely surprised if any coupling happens between the main three by the end of this.

I do think Mikage's was the least clear; I thought it was pretty definite given the established pattern, but if you just look at her bit in isolation it's a bit vague.

. . . It's incredibly unlikely, but not literally impossible.  They could theoretically get together in a polyamorous threesome--they just won't.

Girl has a mmf harem now.

I got the feeling that Asakura likes Subaru and is only going after Shiratori since they look alike. And since it seems that Koutoka likes Shiratori, I think she'll end up going after Subaru. after all, the pattern in this manga seems to be that they want to get over who they love so they can finally have something normal. and they'll project that idea of normalness into someone else. all in all I hope that Shiratori comes out on top and gets with Washio!

Koutoka going after Subaru sounds interesting. I can definitely see it happening but I don't think it would end with them. The ending will probably be open-ended or else someone is left unhappy with the pairings.

I got the feeling that Asakura likes Subaru and is only going after Shiratori since they look alike. And since it seems that Koutoka likes Shiratori, I think she'll end up going after Subaru. after all, the pattern in this manga seems to be that they want to get over who they love so they can finally have something normal. and they'll project that idea of normalness into someone else. all in all I hope that Shiratori comes out on top and gets with Washio!

Well it also seem like this guy have a nice personality but I doubt it will be any good for Shiratori she still like Washio but it's never actually revealing that Kotooka is liking Shiratori.

To be honest, the idea of Mikage liking Shiratori looked pretty spelled out to me in the first chapter, since all three of them had an event that pointed to one of the others in a triangle pattern, each as innocuous and instant as the last. She is definitely interested in Shiratori and using frivolous dating to fill the hole and find a replacement because she feels her feelings for her are not normal and thus unfulfillable. The end of chapter 5 pretty much spells it out in ink for any lingering doubters.

As much as I love this story, I really do ultimately feel bad reading things like this because it's literally impossible for the characters I want to be happy at the end to be happy the way they want. I'll be extremely surprised if any coupling happens between the main three by the end of this.

Well it also seem like this guy have a nice personality but I doubt it will be any good for Shiratori she still like Washio but it's never actually revealing that Kotooka is liking Shiratori.

There were hints before, but I think it was fully revealed towards the end of ch. 5. 

Just fuck already.

EVERYBODY LIES!: The Manga

I'd guess that Washio knows Kotooka is in love with Shiratori at this point and that's part of why she wants Shiratori to date. 

I am loving the charm, and the hnnng angst this series is giving me.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics