Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 297votes)

I Found a Kitten

Alt Names: alt 子猫拾いましたalt Ich fand ein Kätzchenalt 아기고양이 주웠습니다alt Koneko Hiroimashitaalt Я подобрал котенка
Author: Yohachi
Artist: Yohachi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Atsuki Komiya is a college student that’s living alone. Suddenly, his sister visits and asks for a favor, which is to take care of his niece, Kasane, for two weeks. A story about the awkward relationship of these two, the confused Atsuki and the sullen Kasane, living together. Which direction will this story go…?
Made by: http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=558398
Sequel: I Found Another Kitten http://bato.to/comic/_/i-found-another-kitten-r20912
Go to I Found a Kitten Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic "I found a Baby Cat" release chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 3 Replies

419 Comments

I have found so many kittens in my life, I have so many of them in my house right now and I have never experienced even the 1/100 part of what Atsuki has experienced with just 1 kitten (2 in the other manga).
I'm so sad.

Not gonna lie, I've re-read your comment a few times and I still can't tell if you're talking children or cats.

That must be some hardcore tofu.

Not that this is relevant to whatever the Japanese do, but:

The problem with most fruit cake is that it hasn't been properly nurtured.  Most people know fruitcake has to be aged, but if that's all you do it gets dry and hard and horrible.  The secret to good fruitcake is lots of booze, see.  Keeps it moist, makes it tasty.  So what you do is, you wrap it up to age, but every few days you unwrap it and sprinkle on a good hearty helping of brandy, or maybe rum, and wrap it up again.  The difference is night and day.  Stuff seeps in, moistens the dried fruit some, makes the whole thing aromatic and boozy.

Holy, doesn't that make it a Boozecake then? Or maybe a Fermented Fruitcake... :P

Tho in the chapter context it should have been a Fruit Tart, and a fresh version where the fruit topping uses fresh fruits, and sometimes covered with something that prevent it directly touching the air to prolong its freshness like a layer of jelly or sugar.

I mean, just take a look!

Spoiler

Yandere Spotted...

I haven't seen a childhood friend this obsessive about taking care of their crush since Shuffle's Kaede.

...all I'm saying, is that it might not be good to leave boxcutters near Tsugumi. >_>;

I'm imagining someone trying to commit suicide by slamming their head into a block of tofu and I'm...confused. Is this a feline habit or...?

I have found so many kittens in my life, I have so many of them in my house right now and I have never experienced even the 1/100 part of what Atsuki has experienced with just 1 kitten (2 in the other manga).
I'm so sad.

Uhh, I'm pretty sure fruit tart in Japan do not use dried fruits.

In fact their version is usually pastry crust -> custard filling -> put your favorite fruits on top (usually something a little sour like kiwi, strawberry or orange is included)

Correct. Japanese fruitcake is usually a fruit danish or tart (or even croissant). The traditional English fruitcake goes by its German name stollen in Japan for some reason. 

Fruit cake is nasty.

Not that this is relevant to whatever the Japanese do, but:

The problem with most fruit cake is that it hasn't been properly nurtured.  Most people know fruitcake has to be aged, but if that's all you do it gets dry and hard and horrible.  The secret to good fruitcake is lots of booze, see.  Keeps it moist, makes it tasty.  So what you do is, you wrap it up to age, but every few days you unwrap it and sprinkle on a good hearty helping of brandy, or maybe rum, and wrap it up again.  The difference is night and day.  Stuff seeps in, moistens the dried fruit some, makes the whole thing aromatic and boozy.  That's traditional, that is; I learned it from my mother who learned it from her mother who learned it from her mother before her who came over from England.

Then if you want to do it up proper old fashioned English style, you can serve it with hard sauce.  Hard sauce is a fluffy concoction made by whipping together butter, icing sugar, and hard liquor, again usually brandy or maybe rum.  It is pure evil artery-killing goodness.  You can put it on fruitcake or plum pudding (which is neither plum nor what we think of as a pudding) or mince tarts.

Context, this is not the hard brick that is manufactured for Christmas. It is a fruit tart, jam or jelly filling, has a few dried candied fruits on top and a pastry crust.

Uhh, I'm pretty sure fruit tart in Japan do not use dried fruits.

In fact their version is usually pastry crust -> custard filling -> put your favorite fruits on top (usually something a little sour like kiwi, strawberry or orange is included)

Context, this is not the hard brick that is manufactured for Christmas. It is a fruit tart, jam or jelly filling, has a few dried candied fruits on top and a pastry crust.

I shouldn't have translated literally. Thank you!

I can sympathise with the childhood friend. Not being able to help others makes me physically sick as well, although I don't think I get suicidal from it.

Well, if it's just to smash the head to a block of tofu, I think it's fine.

I can sympathise with the childhood friend. Not being able to help others makes me physically sick as well, although I don't think I get suicidal from it.

Fruit cake is nasty.

You're nasty.

Fruit cake is nasty.

Fruit cake is nasty.

The fight is on.

Yandere Spotted...

sweet, now we get twice the moe!

I never would have thought that this series got rebooted. It's about time maaaan

Wait, isn't the MC gay af?

Osananajimi-san never had a chance in the first place.

Wait, it continues? I thought w're just getting another volume of extras

He doesn't need to "come down with a case of the gays", either. 

that's a rlm referential line.

"What's left for me?", she says. Girl, I'll give you three letters to figure it out. Starts with an "s".

Sew?
Saw?
Sum?
Spy?
Sk8?

Which is it oniichan? Imi wakannai

"What's left for me?", she says.  Girl, I'll give you three letters to figure it out.  Starts with an "s".

Older cats are often very territorial around new ones. Its best to leave them alone to work out a pecking order.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics