Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.4 - 77votes)

Ni Xi Ba Mo Wang!

Alt Names: alt Demon King's Counterattack!alt 逆袭吧魔王!alt Nìxí ba Mówáng
Author: Fei Fei
Artist: Da D
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: Leaving behind his throne, his wealth, and his women. The Demon King now disguises himself and start raising heroes in his pen?! He even formed a party to level up "newbies"! Aren't this suppose to be the war between Good and Evil?! Caesar mockingly answers: "Rules? I create the rules!"

Original Webcomic :
http://www.migudm.cn/comic/090000000090.html
Go to Ni Xi Ba Mo Wang! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

94 Comments

Money = Arrogance

The Chinese way of Life

Is it just me or is the demon king = hiruma and now the fatty = kurita. He even has the head spike...

Elf girl is kinda suzuna.

This should be interesting.

Chapter 2 cover are taken from Persona 5 menu....

Looks interesting but I'm just a sucker for self fulfilling prophecy stories, NO MATTER HOW MUCH I TRY NOT TO BE.

anyone know where to find the raws?

This is even better then Douluo Dalu (Manwha) The expressions and detailed in the art is good. Its readable and it goes in a good paste. Unlike Douluo where the expressions suck and goes to fast.. Though this is a bit Cliché and typical with those Echhi moments..the elf gave a good impression at first but she seems like an idiot so far. I do hope i am wrong. If he gets eternal life as a Demon God then he can live with her forever since Elves live to long.

Its sorta of explained in chapter 3....

Yup. All those girls were well "floozies" so yeah But, Luna is magically delicious to him XD.

usually manhua like this are on u17.com just paste the name into the search bar

I like the start of this series so far. 

Spoiler

I just falled in love with this manhua.

Dude has a massive harem as the Demon King and he loses consciousness over some breasts?

Its sorta of explained in chapter 3....

mmmm..... elves.... *follow*

So far good, hope to see more of this!

Generic but well done so far. Hoping for more

Dude has a massive harem as the Demon King and he loses consciousness over some breasts?

Found this a while ago and its very nice ^^ personally i like the art especially with that personality but sadly i couldnt hold myself and read ahead up to chapter 10 so far xD cant wait to see more of this! ^^

Spoiler

LMFAO! THAT'S A PRINCESS!? XD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics