Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 38votes)

Let's Take the Train Together, Shall We?

Alt Names: alt 一起搭捷運,好嗎?
Author: Sally
Artist: Sally
Genres: Comedy ComedySlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: When your mundane routine of taking the train to work suddenly becomes both interesting and troublesome after striking up an odd almost-friendship with someone who's your polar opposite.

Raws: http://www.comico.com.tw/articleList.nhn?titleNo=636
Go to Let's Take the Train Together, Shall We? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

107 Comments

"Trying way too hard" isn't a sound effect you see every day

Very appropriate though

"You're getting on my nerves"

Translation: "STFU and let me be alone with my boyfriend"

When Yuchen said my mother doesn't know how to cook too, I immediately thought....so Tingyu is going to be the bride that cannot cook?

This series is too much fun to read. Thanks so much for the quick updates, I really feel like I'm starting my day right when I get to read another chapter in the morning!

Has tong tong got the D ? 

I am a little sleep deprived, so for a second, thought that Yuchen was pulling the keys out of his crotch. Whoops

Haha, chapter 26 was great. 1st problem, 2nd problem, 3rd problem, 4th problem ... ah no, 4th problem is solved already.
And colleague Zhiwei is getting more and more interesting by the chapter. Clever guy, that one.

Transfer and leave Tingyu? I think that was never an option =)

Haha, chapter 26 was great. 1st problem, 2nd problem, 3rd problem, 4th problem ... ah no, 4th problem is solved already.
And colleague Zhiwei is getting more and more interesting by the chapter. Clever guy, that one.

It's chapter 25th already yet the tension between these guys is still there :))))

Long way to go guys :)))

Lol QC, this shit you are trying to get out of is it related to your comments xD

And Klayes, suck it! You still going to say this is a perfectly normal friendly relationship? Getting off a stop early after all that  just to be with someone for a tiny bit longer may not seem like much but that there is already commitment I would not commit myself to for anyone.

Oh my~ love is in the air~
Looking back at it...
> making him a bento
> sharing ice cream together
> going out of the way to have dinner together
> get worried when you don't see him

If the author is trying to make us think they're just friends...he/she's failing big time
Uh oh, jigs up!

Yuchen: I...it's not like i want to see him off to work or anything... baka!!

The end of this chapter made me giddy as a school boy xD

Oh, very seasonal

This guy has only had a bit of screentime and he's already asking the real questions and moving the plot around. Good job man

Okay but tbh, saying "I get off at that stop so I can get some exercise" would work just fine as an excuse. No need to make it awkward

Tong Tong, best sister.

Guess i'm not one of those all people, just think of it as a watermark you can ignore if you want to xD

On a side note I REALLY REALLY want to know what Tingyu saw/ what he's sighing about.

That's kind of you to say, Jio :] they're "entertaining watermarks" aren't they? 

Anyway, we'll keep ourselves in check for future chapters. This series excites our Quality Checker a little too much

Okay while I'm sure we can all agree with the side notes, they are really intrusive now. Like, one or two every couple pages is fine. One or two every page is just overkill

Guess i'm not one of those all people, just think of it as a watermark you can ignore if you want to xD

On a side note I REALLY REALLY want to know what Tingyu saw/ what he's sighing about.

Okay while I'm sure we can all agree with the side notes, they are really intrusive now. Like, one or two every couple pages is fine. One or two every page is just overkill

The Translator's Note every chapter is killing me LMAO Thanks for sharing your thought with us I'm totally agree LOL

Wow...what a mom....

Someone getting their cardio on.

love is in the air~

oh dang would you look at those BUNS ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics