Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 253votes)

Tejina Senpai

Alt Names: alt Magical Sempaialt Mbak Tejinaalt Tejina Sempaialt Tejina-Senpaialt 手品先輩
Author: Azu
Artist: Azu
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Our MC finds out that his school requires him to join a club and during his reluctant search he stumbles upon an upperclasswoman attempting magic tricks in her clubroom. But Senpai has massive stage fright however and so now that she has an audience her attempts are simply comedic and usually result with her in sexual situations.
Go to Tejina Senpai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Tejina PSDs New Window papo41
  • 0 Replies
Topic CHAPTER 39: MANNEQUIN CHALLENGE New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic This manga gives you the most awkward boner possible New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies

851 Comments

"That's why you're in your room everyday playing around with sticks and balls..."

Worth noting: the word her sister uses to say "playing around with" can also mean "fondling".
"That's why you're in your room everyday playing around with sticks and balls..."

Wow. She actually fooled both assistant-kun and me into thinking that the magic club actually existed.

I mean, it was an amazing act of misleading the fact that you can't really have an one person club by using her clumsiness and cute/lewdness.

And misleading is what magic is all about. Maybe she actually has it in her?

A more important question is: She's a second(?)-year student in a school where club participation is mandatory.  Which club is she in, then?

Genius!
c7wmcXO.png

Mc is a disgusting heretical...

how can he say "gross" to senpai’s sweat??

She may not be that good at magic, but Tejina-senpei did make this manga appear in my follow box.

so she's only let mc to touch HERS ( as long as not her big sis) huh? for the sake of her show i mean. XD

I relate to this MC a lot

5813e7189f70292f3ea16cd2a19315c7.png

So her sister is basically even lewder.

I guess now we know who taught her that stuff...

Oh yeah, Yandere senpai is the best mmm...

My laughter always turn into a sad smile whenever the point that Tejina-senpai's life is pretty damn sad hits home.

How many Behemoths will this girl bring to make her life less miserable?

I almost shed a tears seeing Tejina-senpai all alone on her class. 

I mean yeah she looks weird but I would try to approach her if in its happen irl. 

Wow. She actually fooled both assistant-kun and me into thinking that the magic club actually existed.

I mean, it was an amazing act of misleading the fact that you can't really have an one person club by using her clumsiness and cute/lewdness.

And misleading is what magic is all about. Maybe she actually has it in her?

Tejina-senpai is so cute! HHNNNNGGGG

She's pushing the "adorably retarded" angle pretty hard.

I think that initially the author was going for less stupid but having extreme stage fright and a lot of social awkwardness. But it has kind of devolved into portraying senpai as dumb.

also for those who didn't get

BEHEMOTH-SENPAAAAI....

Wait, wrong manga.

this is probably a reference to Samon the Summoner and more specifically chapter 3

The real magic is in that chest.

I'm seriously questioning the misleading romance tag here. Unless they start forming a romantic development, it seems really unnecessary.

Yandere-senpai is best senpai.

I don't understand this manga. It's not funny, the art is unremarkable, the girl isn't cute, and nothing sexy happens.

(You)

I don't understand this manga. It's not funny, the art is unremarkable, the girl isn't cute, and nothing sexy happens.

4.71/5 and 2611 people disagree with you, so lol.

I think this person has autism or at least some minor form of it.

She's so dam lewd. If only the MC had more balls 

... Peace to your mind, Human.

My laughter always turn into a sad smile whenever the point that Tejina-senpai's life is pretty damn sad hits home.

How many Behemoths will this girl bring to make her life less miserable?

and nothing sexy happens.

Please see an optometrist soon

BEHEMOTH-SENPAAAAI....

Wait, wrong manga.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics