Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 253votes)

Tejina Senpai

Alt Names: alt Magical Sempaialt Mbak Tejinaalt Tejina Sempaialt Tejina-Senpaialt 手品先輩
Author: Azu
Artist: Azu
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Our MC finds out that his school requires him to join a club and during his reluctant search he stumbles upon an upperclasswoman attempting magic tricks in her clubroom. But Senpai has massive stage fright however and so now that she has an audience her attempts are simply comedic and usually result with her in sexual situations.
Go to Tejina Senpai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Tejina PSDs New Window papo41
  • 0 Replies
Topic CHAPTER 39: MANNEQUIN CHALLENGE New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic This manga gives you the most awkward boner possible New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies

851 Comments

But TLR revealed that Rito was actually suppressing his desire to bang all the chicks, but his body subconsciously causes him to fall and molest them. Deepest lore.

As someone who never really follows TLR...

MIND BLOWN

Tejina is like the opposite of Rito.

Instead of sexually harassing others she sexually harassing herself instead.

I kinda feel bad for the MC. He's just as carnivorous as a regular teenager should be (because fuck Rito), and yet he has to endure all that Oh-come-on-she's-definetely-perverted-or-at-least-subconsciously-perverted kind of shit.

But TLR revealed that Rito was actually suppressing his desire to bang all the chicks, but his body subconsciously causes him to fall and molest them. Deepest lore.

I kinda feel bad for the MC. He's just as carnivorous as a regular teenager should be (because fuck Rito), and yet he has to endure all that Oh-come-on-she's-definetely-perverted-or-at-least-subconsciously-perverted kind of shit.

An even humorous scenario: She makes his use his magic wand on her....

And baby appears 9 months later. Magic. Right?

Little does she know, she's just stumbled upon the greatest weapon in a magician's arsenal.  Misdirection.

That confirms it, she's a master of the 'Eros'-school of magic.

An even humorous scenario: She makes his use his magic wand on her....

those melons look like they would make great pillows

trust me thats not true, im really weird and very popular! all you have to do is be willing to be yourself... the most terrifying thing of all

and on the other hand, if you are attractive enough, there is someone willing to put up with your weirdness just to get in your pants

"What magick is THIS!?"

I got pwned for 2k gold.

Life isn't a TV show, if someone was really weird they wouldn't be popular, attractive or not

trust me thats not true, im really weird and very popular! all you have to do is be willing to be yourself... the most terrifying thing of all

Well it's fiction. In real life she would be very popular and have a giant group of orbiters, male and female.

Life isn't a TV show, if someone was really weird they wouldn't be popular, attractive or not

This chapter gave me critical hit to my boner.

Her real magic is to control the blood flow of any man reading this chapter.

This is one time is is glad to have suffered through her act.

Add for her next trick, she will wear even less.

Very Melon

hqdefault.jpg

The real magic is in that chest.

Chapter 10 summed up.

In high school? Maybe she'd have one or two people like her, everyone else would treat her like the weirdo who talks to herself and wants too much attention.

maybe she just transferred into that school?
or maybe the previous magic club was disbanded for lacking members?

I don't think it's likely that she just transferred; she wouldn't know, for example, which room would be unoccupied and suited for a pseudo-club creation.  Besides, her sister is a teacher at the school, so it's unlikely that her sister wouldn't be enrolled since the first year — relatives of teachers and school employees usually have an easier time getting in than regular people.

Also, I would expect that if a previous club was disbanded, all the members would be automatically absorbed into the closest applicable club.

Well it's fiction. In real life she would be very popular and have a giant group of orbiters, male and female.

In high school? Maybe she'd have one or two people like her, everyone else would treat her like the weirdo who talks to herself and wants too much attention.

0c8ff217cb53269490dbebbb008392d3.png

Huh. So this is what it feels like to be jealous of a rabbit.

I almost shed a tears seeing Tejina-senpai all alone on her class. 

I mean yeah she looks weird but I would try to approach her if in its happen irl. 

A more important question is: She's a second(?)-year student in a school where club participation is mandatory.  Which club is she in, then?

maybe she just transferred into that school?
or maybe the previous magic club was disbanded for lacking members?

Damn the group for this is pretty fast in busting out chapters. I give them props.

Senpai is so kawaiii :3 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics