Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 253votes)

Tejina Senpai

Alt Names: alt Magical Sempaialt Mbak Tejinaalt Tejina Sempaialt Tejina-Senpaialt 手品先輩
Author: Azu
Artist: Azu
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Our MC finds out that his school requires him to join a club and during his reluctant search he stumbles upon an upperclasswoman attempting magic tricks in her clubroom. But Senpai has massive stage fright however and so now that she has an audience her attempts are simply comedic and usually result with her in sexual situations.
Go to Tejina Senpai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Tejina PSDs New Window papo41
  • 0 Replies
Topic CHAPTER 39: MANNEQUIN CHALLENGE New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic This manga gives you the most awkward boner possible New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies

851 Comments

Who is getting conned there? She has gigantic boobs and is very fit and athletic. Just how is Assistant-kun going to do better than her?

con = comedy?

Ironically, she's good at everything but magic.... somehow, this doesn't surprise me, heh. Anyway, I wonder if the school will be forced to make an exception and allow her to keep her own club since she keeps harassing the others?

Well she's also good at magic, but she has terrible stage fright.

A wild Senpai appeared!

Ironically, she's good at everything but magic.... somehow, this doesn't surprise me, heh. Anyway, I wonder if the school will be forced to make an exception and allow her to keep her own club since she keeps harassing the others?

One day he'll wake up with 3 kids and 9 grandchildren and realize that she tricked him into marriage yeaaaars ago.

The ultimate long con.

Who is getting conned there? She has gigantic boobs and is very fit and athletic. Just how is Assistant-kun going to do better than her?

She looks so good in athletic clothing.

Which set of cheeks, upper or lower?

All the available cheeks  in the pullable range.

x2YC4p3.png
How unexpected....
A dangerous heartbroken clingy yandere girl(friend)?

Clingy, yes. Yandere? That remains to be seen.

Sadly, she couldn't take the Liberty to draw herself bare breasted.

One day he'll wake up with 3 kids and 9 grandchildren and realize that she tricked him into marriage yeaaaars ago.

The ultimate long con.

Hell, just look at http://vatoto.com/reader#c0ae850afbc9948b_9.

I wouldn't be surprised if "stay enrolled in this club" was code, with the ring and all.

yes.

So the joke is deepening into her being genuinely good at other things and being perfectly able to fit into other clubs if she just wasn't so obsessed by magic which just so happens to be one of the few things she really sucks at.

Also dem thighs!!! 

That's some thickness I can get down with

x2YC4p3.png
How unexpected....
A dangerous heartbroken clingy yandere girl(friend)?

She's a yandere in her own senpai-way, ASSISTANT-KUN WILL NEVER ESCAPE

You're free. Run you fool, Take Behemoth-Senpai and Run!

Elope.

And, as it turns out, Senpai can run better and faster than him.

He's doomed.

Sempai is so cute, i just want to pull her cheeks.

You're free. Run you fool, Take Behemoth-Senpai and Run!

Elope.

Sempai is so cute, i just want to pull her cheeks.

Spoiler

Fixed.

The red string got cut is actually a foreshadowing

erm u mean... *whispers* NTR?

The ultimate long con.

"Let's try a new trick Assistant-kun: first sign this marriage registration form... Now I'll put it in this envelope... Andddd ::runs away:: mail it to city hall!"

IGN rates it 3/10 because lack of bondage.

Spoiler

I just realized the MMC has a BU face

BU face?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics