Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.74 - 233votes)

Demon Spirit Seed Manual

Alt Names: alt 妖精种植手册alt Fairy Seed Handbookalt Yao Jing Zhong Zhi Shou Ce
Author: Dazui
Artist: Dazui
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremShounen ShounenTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: "So many demon spirits, I want to collect them." Long Ao Tian. Yuan Ding, goes on a journey of collecting demon spirits.

TL's description: Long Ao Tian. Yuan Ding, an otaku, was transported to another world. After taking Shuo Yue Academy's entrance exam, Yuan Ding's life in another world begins, aiming to collect the Demon Spirits said to exist in the legends. A lighthearted, comedy and harem manhua.

Raw: http://ac.qq.com/Comic/comicInfo/id/535731
Go to Demon Spirit Seed Manual Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ask Translator Thread (Spoilers) New Window RikkTL
  • 0 Replies
Topic LN/WN New Window yajibei
  • 5 Replies

562 Comments

Spoiler

Thanks for the new pack of chapters, RikkTL!!

Spoiler

You're welcome and Rikk will do, new chapters today, it will appear first on the blog ^^

well it's kind of her race's sole purpose honestly i hate the succubus virgin bullshit that hapens because of people who think like you

I don't have problem with a succubus as a harem member but a sluty succubus that would sleep with anything that moves I have a problem with in a harem. Thats like having a girlfriend who sleeps with you, your friends, family, joe the plumber, ect. Also please don't put words into my mouth I've never said she had to be a virgin or not to join in the mc harem. I just don't want her slutyness behavior in the harem(if you want that kind of thing thier some series like that out there).

Also she can be use to her job just not enjoying it(which she is in the story). Reason being if shes happy sleeping with anyone then why would she join a harem or pick mc for any thing longer than to drain him? Why limit herself to one person when she can have millions of people to pick from?

Finally I like what I like. Just like you like what you like, but at the end of the day we still are reading the same series. So lets just end this arguement of difference of tastes right here.

Anyways I like how the story is getting more interesting. Also ty translation group for another chapter. You guys are great.

Spoiler

Thanks for the new pack of chapters, RikkTL!!

Contrast this with another "plant a creature" story. Plant Planby the creator of Nukoduke!

Plant girl is practical; I like her :)

yup, recycling thrash to make life.

2 chapters back to back translated and it still feels short af. Dammit.

It's precisely because they're short that I upload two instead of one. It feels short for these few chapters, things will progress soon

Yeah no I wouldn't want the mc to touch the thing that has slept with god knows how many men.

whats wrong with that? even if she was human no reason to say she cant have had partners, as long as she doesnt have any stds xD

Plant girl is practical; I like her :)

Yeah no I wouldn't want the mc to touch the thing that has slept with god knows how many men.

well it's kind of her race's sole purpose honestly i hate the succubus virgin bullshit that hapens because of people who think like you

2 chapters back to back translated and it still feels short af. Dammit.

I can't help but sympathize with the Succubus and hope she doesn't die...

She'd make a nice harem member, after all :^)

I can't help but sympathize with the Succubus and hope she doesn't die...

She'd make a nice harem member, after all :^)

Next chapter will be like:

"I ask of you.... are you my master?"

To me it could be something like "I only... planted a seed..."
Thanks for the chapters, RikkTL!!

SUCK YOUR BLOOD

Side-character in Kekkaishi have something like this.

More like:

"Back off slut, he's MY food"

Hmm...I get a feeling there's some monster girl harem where the girls decide who'll get what out of the man...rather than 'who gets what day'...

Well, I'm sure rule 34 will make it happens.

It seems to always be a similar darker blue/purple, so I think a white font would be best.  

Also, I noticed one panel that seemed to have a "word by word" translation in that it seemed to be a direct translation, and there wasn't really any "sentence structure" to form proper English sentence(s).  

here is the link http://vatoto.com/reader#afb07b4dd59f02df_7 it's chapter 7, page 7 for those who are scared of links :).  The bottom where there are 2 word bubbles doesn't make sense at all really. 

I know translations can be funky, and some claim it doesn't make sense or is (odd),  but I'm not sure if you're Native English or Chinese speaking either, which I'm not sure which way would matter more with translations (anyone have any idea if it's easier to read from native tongue to 2nd language, or 2nd language to native)?  I would assume translating from native to 2nd would be a lot easier.

It also seems that sometimes you have to understand cultures or traditions to understand the "character" or "word" and that it wouldn't make sense otherwise.

Regardless, thanks again for the translations.

I don't exactly get what you're trying to say here, I put lines saying direct TL because they wouldn't make as much sense if I translated them as it is, in this case, "become the food on my plate" (direct) and "obediently become my food". The ones I put at the side are for readers information and if you just read the translated parts it's fine. Readers can choose to read in their head whichever words or phrases they prefer.

"Foolish humans, what are you still making noises for", why are you still making noises, why are you still talking, noises emphasizes that what they say is simply noise, with no significance. And there's another case where if you read from right to left it would definitely not make sense, you are supposed to read from left to right. I would say it was an awkward translation for that bubble, but it definitely makes sense.

Translating from first to second language or vice versa doesn't matter, there's "preference", differences between individuals and no way to actually tell which is better.

Lastly, you're welcome.

It seems to always be a similar darker blue/purple, so I think a white font would be best.  

Also, I noticed one panel that seemed to have a "word by word" translation in that it seemed to be a direct translation, and there wasn't really any "sentence structure" to form proper English sentence(s).  

here is the link http://vatoto.com/reader#afb07b4dd59f02df_7 it's chapter 7, page 7 for those who are scared of links :).  The bottom where there are 2 word bubbles doesn't make sense at all really. 

I know translations can be funky, and some claim it doesn't make sense or is (odd),  but I'm not sure if you're Native English or Chinese speaking either, which I'm not sure which way would matter more with translations (anyone have any idea if it's easier to read from native tongue to 2nd language, or 2nd language to native)?  I would assume translating from native to 2nd would be a lot easier.

It also seems that sometimes you have to understand cultures or traditions to understand the "character" or "word" and that it wouldn't make sense otherwise.

Regardless, thanks again for the translations.

Man... these chapters are short.

I'll take note of that, there were other similar feedback as well

Maybe next time remembers to use brighter font color for a dark background and vice versa, darker font color for bright background

that dark purple on dark blue or grey backgrounds is extremely difficult to read. great job otherwise though.

I'll take note of that, there were other similar feedback as well

What's up with that page number? I thought chinese are good with "quantity" not "quality". But I guess there's always some exception to the rule.

Looks like you don't read any manhua nor chinese novel.

that dark purple on dark blue or grey backgrounds is extremely difficult to read. great job otherwise though.
What's up with that page number? I thought chinese are good with "quantity" not "quality". But I guess there's always some exception to the rule.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics