Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.74 - 233votes)

Demon Spirit Seed Manual

Alt Names: alt 妖精种植手册alt Fairy Seed Handbookalt Yao Jing Zhong Zhi Shou Ce
Author: Dazui
Artist: Dazui
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremShounen ShounenTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: "So many demon spirits, I want to collect them." Long Ao Tian. Yuan Ding, goes on a journey of collecting demon spirits.

TL's description: Long Ao Tian. Yuan Ding, an otaku, was transported to another world. After taking Shuo Yue Academy's entrance exam, Yuan Ding's life in another world begins, aiming to collect the Demon Spirits said to exist in the legends. A lighthearted, comedy and harem manhua.

Raw: http://ac.qq.com/Comic/comicInfo/id/535731
Go to Demon Spirit Seed Manual Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ask Translator Thread (Spoilers) New Window RikkTL
  • 0 Replies
Topic LN/WN New Window yajibei
  • 5 Replies

562 Comments

ch17.Alright heres the thing. You'll live at this place now. Now the main story starts

ch18 Some village is under attack everyone is dying RUN!

ummm did........did I miss something?

Wow! Who knew this artist can draw loli pretty well!

Spoiler

Huh? What this red liquid coming from under my nose?

Not only that, his whole outfit was pretty amazing too... I would like to see him dressed like that instead of his actual outfit...

But that crown tho, get rid of it or find something cooler to replace it, and we're cool.

This isn't just any pokemon game. This is the game pokemon yellow, where you need to manage the attitude. Good lord I feel old now.

You realize that "Happiness" has been a modifiable attribute in every Pokemon game from Gold and Silver onwards?
This isn't just any pokemon game. This is the game pokemon yellow, where you need to manage the attitude. Good lord I feel old now.

uh...

Spoiler

Probably a closed time loop. Saved her, spent time with her, and ultimately had to seal her as a demon seed to make sure the past lined up with the present, resulting in her anger with him.

uh...

Spoiler

Oh. My. God. ISH A LOLI!

Page 10 of the newest chapter...

Spoiler

Not only that, his whole outfit was pretty amazing too... I would like to see him dressed like that instead of his actual outfit...
Thanks for the chapter, Rikk!!

Why would she want a magical gardener in the school? I also think that his harem won't be as submissive as he expects, since this doesn't seem like the kind of Manhua that features the MC achieving much of anything...

I also feel for this guy. I got a completionist soul as well.

God damn! Truer words have never been spoken! And she even offered him some of 'her' seeds!

He got upgraded from weak to strongest, in an instant!

I have a feeling that some wont be submissive, but the weak ones probably will.

Notice

Spoiler

I knew this was going to get somewhere good. I do wonder how all the demon spirits are going to react to our MC though. And.. yes, the principle is pretty damn hot.

Why would she want a magical gardener in the school? I also think that his harem won't be as submissive as he expects, since this doesn't seem like the kind of Manhua that features the MC achieving much of anything...

I also feel for this guy. I got a completionist soul as well.

Ooohh. The principal is pretty hot.

God damn! Truer words have never been spoken! And she even offered him some of 'her' seeds!

Page 10 of the newest chapter...

Spoiler

I am actually the same i love collecting things in game and am quite irritated when i can't do that :/

Ooohh. The principal is pretty hot.

So...If she feels all the sensations he feels, if he pleasures himself, what happens to her? (someone had to ask)

I disagree with all the pokemon references. It feels more like Card Captor Sakura.

And if the MC has sex with the demon spirit, she would experience double the sensation, right? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

... Aren't Succubi consider demon spirits too? or are to considered monsters? Also, didn't he technically complete the side quest (defeat the succubus) already?

She said succubi, not succubus, implying that there is more than one.

Hi, just notice an issue I'm not certain in this page

http://vatoto.com/reader#63a4ac28ad66f610_10

I'm quite familiar with Chinese web novels, and I'm pretty sure there is no name that long like Long Ao Tian Yuan Ding. His name should only be Yuan Ding, and Long Ao Tian is actually a Chinese slang and has quite the story for it.

Long Ao Tian is a name from a certain novel(s), which is popular due to the one with this name is too overpower, imba without any limit, has many wives and can get anything he wants easily. That's why many authors and netizens start calling any main characters with the same setting as Long Ao Tian. So it's kind of a joke name and not a surname or anything :)

I, infact, have read 3 novels with main character named Long Ao Tian, usually this kind of genre is called 意淫 / yy, stands for "yì yín" as fantasizing about something sexually, which is exactly the theme of this manhua.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

... Aren't Succubi consider demon spirits too? or are to considered monsters? Also, didn't he technically complete the side quest (defeat the succubus) already?

Wow, so we just about to enter the "First Arc"?

Yes, this going to be an enjoyable ride!

The Principle eyes seemed...off....on chp.17....

umm, I don't think the issue started just there...

I hope he actually gets to wear that outfit eventually and that wasn't just a tease. That outfit is pretty cool.

The Principle eyes seemed...off....on chp.17....

The story of harem king begins!

Spoiler

He should "collect" the Principal too.

Return to the pokeball... I mean...
Return to your true form, Clow Card!... No, I mean...
Return to the treasure stone!... Ok, that's ok, xD
So she already knows him and they are also linked together? It seems like he's someone's reincarnation...
Thanks for the chapters, Rikk!!

You're welcome ^^ Well, there's more things going on in the later chapters, so wait till then ^^

So...If she feels all the sensations he feels, if he pleasures himself, what happens to her? (someone had to ask)

I disagree with all the pokemon references. It feels more like Card Captor Sakura.

Spoiler

11 pages per chapter, one chapter a week is gonna kill me eventually.

But it's two chapters a week, it's on par with manga where they release a chapter a week at 20+ pages and there are some with lesser pages. This is a web manhua, Tomo chan wa onnanoko is a web manga too if I''m not wrong and it's a chapter a day at 1 page, 7 pages a week, this has around 20 pages, you can live on now.

1%? Don't tell me that there are only 100 demon spirits. That would be too short, Pokémon started with 151.

Don't worry, it won't be too short.

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics