Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.74 - 233votes)

Demon Spirit Seed Manual

Alt Names: alt 妖精种植手册alt Fairy Seed Handbookalt Yao Jing Zhong Zhi Shou Ce
Author: Dazui
Artist: Dazui
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremShounen ShounenTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: "So many demon spirits, I want to collect them." Long Ao Tian. Yuan Ding, goes on a journey of collecting demon spirits.

TL's description: Long Ao Tian. Yuan Ding, an otaku, was transported to another world. After taking Shuo Yue Academy's entrance exam, Yuan Ding's life in another world begins, aiming to collect the Demon Spirits said to exist in the legends. A lighthearted, comedy and harem manhua.

Raw: http://ac.qq.com/Comic/comicInfo/id/535731
Go to Demon Spirit Seed Manual Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ask Translator Thread (Spoilers) New Window RikkTL
  • 0 Replies
Topic LN/WN New Window yajibei
  • 5 Replies

562 Comments

HAREM FLAG RAISED! (Though they were apparently one being originally)

Incoming obligatory cockblock...

More like...well, he's an otaku. I'd be surprised if he had the guts to kiss a girl without the belief he was about to die a horrible death. (which he did)

So rather than cockblock, it is probably an incoming case of ED.

He was talking about chapter 63's cover page

Ah, library girl....

Also, wtf is up with the bunny crotch of the new demon seed... ahah...

This story confuses me with fan service...  It's like we only get a little at the start of each chapter.

Incoming obligatory cockblock...

...I'm sure that it does mean what I think it means.

Reads chapter...

...WTF?!

That chapter title

AbrYK9y.png?1

"If ya cant nuke'em,
Eat'em" -
- Duke Nukem, 2016

That chapter title

AbrYK9y.png?1

Dat comment, didn't get much sleep, made me laugh more than I should have

That chapter title

AbrYK9y.png?1

What do you mean no?  That's the Twin Lotus from what I seee....????

3-some.

He was talking about chapter 63's cover page

No :(

What do you mean no?  That's the Twin Lotus from what I seee....????

What did his past self do this time? Kill her sister?

3-some.

Spoiler

i see a pattern forming.

It looks like the Library girl ... *drools* ... *wipes drool* ... ahem. Also Yuan Ding just totally cast aside two members of his harem for two new members? ... I guess new meat is always exciting ... besides if they came to visit him he's got them in the bag.

I spent quite a bit of time translating that first page ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

More demon spirits = safety for yuan ding :^)

Is the girl on the cover chapter the new seed?

No :(

I'm completely looking forward for these new seed-COUGH!! 

I-I mean, didn't you notice how the Princess is now super attatched to him? And what the heck happened to the Knight?

She's like a cute imouto following him around.

Spoiler

It looks like the Library girl ... *drools* ... *wipes drool* ... ahem. Also Yuan Ding just totally cast aside two members of his harem for two new members? ... I guess new meat is always exciting ... besides if they came to visit him he's got them in the bag.

Yep, the drawer got lazy. xD The derp eyes take all the time and effort after all, the hair is just secondary.

I'm completely looking forward for these new seed-COUGH!! 

I-I mean, didn't you notice how the Princess is now super attatched to him? And what the heck happened to the Knight?

But ... but I love the eyes .. the derpyness adds to the funny. As in don't take this too seriously ... derp ... LOL.

On another note I know ma boy is trying to build his harem and 'collect' them all but please remember that older members of the Harem may or may not be okay with more competition. Waiting to see what sexy new demon seed will be added to the harem team.

You fool! Fantasy world = harem possible. This is known. :P

Hmmm, what do you guys think? Have the eyes improved since the start? I'd say it's heading in a good direction, though nowhere near perfect. ^.-

But ... but I love the eyes .. the derpyness adds to the funny. As in don't take this too seriously ... derp ... LOL.

On another note I know ma boy is trying to build his harem and 'collect' them all but please remember that older members of the Harem may or may not be okay with more competition. Waiting to see what sexy new demon seed will be added to the harem team.

I wonder if one of the next Demon Spirits instead of the usual element class type,could grow from a "Mary Jane".You know...a fit excuse for "status" or "illusory" magic. 

I see the new FFF Inquisition has born

Spoiler

Told ye people, they wanted to murder him lol

Hmmm, what do you guys think? Have the eyes improved since the start? I'd say it's heading in a good direction, though nowhere near perfect. ^.-

Based on the chapter covers I'd say that he started us off with low expectations so that when he got to b
His actual ability we wouldn't be pissy.

That line "Miss do you lack pets, the kind that talks?" was beautiful because it took me a moment to understand it and then it became "I see what you did there."

I actually didn't get this line at all and just translated it literally, now then I got it, thanks XD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics