Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.74 - 233votes)

Demon Spirit Seed Manual

Alt Names: alt 妖精种植手册alt Fairy Seed Handbookalt Yao Jing Zhong Zhi Shou Ce
Author: Dazui
Artist: Dazui
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremShounen ShounenTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: "So many demon spirits, I want to collect them." Long Ao Tian. Yuan Ding, goes on a journey of collecting demon spirits.

TL's description: Long Ao Tian. Yuan Ding, an otaku, was transported to another world. After taking Shuo Yue Academy's entrance exam, Yuan Ding's life in another world begins, aiming to collect the Demon Spirits said to exist in the legends. A lighthearted, comedy and harem manhua.

Raw: http://ac.qq.com/Comic/comicInfo/id/535731
Go to Demon Spirit Seed Manual Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ask Translator Thread (Spoilers) New Window RikkTL
  • 0 Replies
Topic LN/WN New Window yajibei
  • 5 Replies

562 Comments

It's ok

While i won't say that i totally love this manhua, i still am pretty happy with updates as much as fairy captivitiy and yaoguai mingdan. Well in other worlds out of 5 i'd give it 3.5/4

Quoting comments is a pain for me but thanks for all your responses ^^

This is a haven for me in terms of comments compared to other sites, I am aware of my upload speed but again, I am schooling and I update my situation on my blog, but I should have more time for the coming month or two before it's exams again, I'm planning to dedicate more time into translating, so look forward to that ^^

Pretty much this. Its not exactly good, but its not bad, and it's at least odd and interesting enough that when I see a new chapter I go "oh, this should be kinda fun". The fact that the chapters are so short also means it's good for when I just have a moment of down time and want something short to read.

It's like the opposite of Domestic na Kanojo wherein I'm always, "What's the fucking melodramatic plot development this time.

Re: "do you love this manga?"

Can't say I love this manga. Mostly I feel like "Oh, another update. Kinda neat. Wonder what happens this time~" So I guess I think it's okay!

Pretty much this. Its not exactly good, but its not bad, and it's at least odd and interesting enough that when I see a new chapter I go "oh, this should be kinda fun". The fact that the chapters are so short also means it's good for when I just have a moment of down time and want something short to read.

Yes, if harem MCs don't work out properly, the yandere or tsunderes of his harem may accidentally kill him. He could also die from overextending himself. (in the bedroom)

I guess the succubus lifeforce is wearing down. He needs more lewd girl life energy to continue on. Or maybe the principal just knows the prince and his boytoy knight are out to kill the MC.

As for the question: yes, I do like it when we see new demon spirits. I rather like that catgirl one. (then again, I have a thing for nekomimi, and redheads...who are short and slight for their age)

It's interesting enough to keep me from leaving the series alone, but the short chapters, plus the art style that is less than amazing, make me prefer to read it in batches, as opposed to every time a new chapter gets released. That's something that nothing else I have read has made me feel.

I ike it, actually.

Re: "do you love this manga?"

Can't say I love this manga. Mostly I feel like "Oh, another update. Kinda neat. Wonder what happens this time~" So I guess I think it's okay!

he has been close to death since the start of this manhua so I think he shouldn't be surprised when someone tells him he is going to die soon.

yup, every single chapter he has never been far from death.

Mostly from the FFF cult

Oh god! That...that horrid picture! (hurls) Must! Claw! Eyes! OUT!

Moving on from mental breakdown causing pictures, I think that blue hair is chanelling her sister/other half and going yandere. I predict sharp objects, scary woman and, possibly, the birth of a group of deviant masochists.

Is it weird that page 3 raised my Stamen?

Yes, very. Unless you are some yaoi fangirl and have a spirital stamen.

Gotta catch'em all, I suppose

Catch all of what? STDs? Wait, can you catch something from a plant girl? Would root rot cause problems for a human male?

Can you even do anything with a plant girl? I mean, they have sex organs on their heads!

Is it weird that page 3 raised my Stamen?

Logic dicatates that having 3 demon spirits and the (harem) collection being 3% means roughly 100 demon spirits total.

Unless more are added in generation 2...

She can't cockblock him, she stamen blocks him.

actually you are assuming that it's not rounding, for example if there were 101 demon spirits... that would mean he was at 2.9702970297 repeating percent, in which the system would probably just say 3%

MY EEEEEEEEEEYEEEEES!!!!!

0cf519769a6212d46d7a8e333c1849ea.jpg

For some people.

Just let miss moon out to whup them. They'd probably thank him for it...

MY EEEEEEEEEEYEEEEES!!!!!

So it only goes up to 100 demon spirits, unless the author decides "GOTCHA! That's just generation 1, there are still 7 more with 1 more every 2 or 3 years!" Unless some demon spirits count as less then 1%.

Harem of 100 girls... I think that's enough.

So it only goes up to 100 demon spirits, unless the author decides "GOTCHA! That's just generation 1, there are still 7 more with 1 more every 2 or 3 years!" Unless some demon spirits count as less then 1%.

Gotta catch'em all, I suppose

Logic dicatates that having 3 demon spirits and the (harem) collection being 3% means roughly 100 demon spirits total.

LEWD

Na, Moi Fei is about to cock block him hard.  Did you see how pissed off she was?  That's what you get when you ain't putting out.... bitch.....

Na, Moi Fei is about to cock block him hard.  Did you see how pissed off she was?  That's what you get when you ain't putting out.... bitch.....

Called it...

Besides, isn't a Harem composed of more than 2-3?    Technically he has 4+ girls, but only 2 Spirits were wanting to go, one really wnting it, the other following her sister.

If he eat them,if he not...still a vegetarian.Oh,the irony.

HAREM FLAG RAISED! (Though they were apparently one being originally)

More like...well, he's an otaku. I'd be surprised if he had the guts to kiss a girl without the belief he was about to die a horrible death. (which he did)

So rather than cockblock, it is probably an incoming case of ED.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics