Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.74 - 233votes)

Demon Spirit Seed Manual

Alt Names: alt 妖精种植手册alt Fairy Seed Handbookalt Yao Jing Zhong Zhi Shou Ce
Author: Dazui
Artist: Dazui
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremShounen ShounenTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: "So many demon spirits, I want to collect them." Long Ao Tian. Yuan Ding, goes on a journey of collecting demon spirits.

TL's description: Long Ao Tian. Yuan Ding, an otaku, was transported to another world. After taking Shuo Yue Academy's entrance exam, Yuan Ding's life in another world begins, aiming to collect the Demon Spirits said to exist in the legends. A lighthearted, comedy and harem manhua.

Raw: http://ac.qq.com/Comic/comicInfo/id/535731
Go to Demon Spirit Seed Manual Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ask Translator Thread (Spoilers) New Window RikkTL
  • 0 Replies
Topic LN/WN New Window yajibei
  • 5 Replies

562 Comments

inb4 dragon gets beaten, turns out to be a pretty dragon girl and gets added to the collection

Well, the MC has already won the duels of popularity with women, money and status. This poor, weak little fire dragon needs to win something, other than being big and good at bragging.

Why do I feel like the princess is going to turn this dragon into a dog?

This dragon needs to join the fellowship. He looks cool and has a great personality.
This dragon is automatically the best character in the series.

He didn't mention who's dueling though...

That cow guy looks pretty....fancy

i believe you're looking for the word "dandy"

In the world of Demon Spirits, they call me "Banana," for I am a lucky fellow.

Did the princess overload a DRAGON? God, talk about useless baggage. She's about as useful as a drum of oil on a burning boat.

I guess that eating a Demon Spirit will greatly benefit a monster. (Then again, eating your greens is good for you)

That cover page

...that's just a pokedex, isn't it?

The cow looks like he's about to give out confidence seminars.

That cow guy looks pretty....fancy

Hell, the last page of that new chapter feels exactly like Ash setting out on a (another) grand adventure. :P

No pls i dont want him to lose a random tournament as it is with chinese novels

The Law shirt tho

woow did anyone see the trafalgar law shirt at the last panel?

whats more, i just bought that same shirt a week ago!

So is he going to go from academy to academy, collecting demon spirits and pretty girls?

There are so many pokemon jokes one can make about this series. I'll contribute my own.

This guy needs more badges, his demon spirits clearly aren't listening to him. (that's what you get for grinding too much)

Hell, the last page of that new chapter feels exactly like Ash setting out on a (another) grand adventure. :P

Soooo getting rid of the princess as he said to ditch the baggage right? (^▽^ʃƪ)

Little Ye Zi is just like Kirby. Or better yet The Void from Issac.

May or may not love the comic. Not sure. Definately excited when it gets an update, though. Chap 67 may have made me love the author.

As an avid Flower Knight Girl player, I have no choice but to enjoy this manhua. Yup. Can't be helped...

i use to play too. then i got bored when i keep rolling low stars....

I saw the chapter title and thought Shao Yue was a person's name.

As an avid Flower Knight Girl player, I have no choice but to enjoy this manhua. Yup. Can't be helped...

DSSM feels amateurish a times but its also lighthearted and fun. The premise is interesting as well.  Ill keep reading for more flower girls. 

So is he going to go from academy to academy, collecting demon spirits and pretty girls?

There are so many pokemon jokes one can make about this series. I'll contribute my own.

This guy needs more badges, his demon spirits clearly aren't listening to him. (that's what you get for grinding too much)

Yue Yue best girl, protect at all costs. Man, that was a nice binge, however that cliffhanger couldn't be any more annoying. Welp, see y'all in the next couple of chapters!

Oh, I just died in your arms tonight ... It must have been something you said
So rub my heeeeaaad just right ... let me get that sexual death

And I'll die in your arms tonight

... AHEM .... way to go? Yuan Ding?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics