Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 128votes)

Wo Jia Dashi Xiong Naozi You Keng

Alt Names: alt Our Big Brother's Brain Has A Pitalt Our Big Brother's Mind Has A Problemalt There's a Hole in My Eldest Brother's Headalt Wo Jia Da Shi Xiong Nao Zi You Kengalt 我家大师兄脑子有坑
Author: Ling Yu Mo
Artist: Ling Yu Mo
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaAction ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsSeinen SeinenShounen ShounenShounen Ai Shounen AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: The hilarious adventures of the eldest apprentice of a sect who has a problem with his brain.

Dong Fang Xian Yun is reincarnated as the eldest disciple of the Care-free sect. But the only thing that goes through his mind is to make sure he doesn't end up dying by the hands of the "main character". Read as he makes no sense to his sibling disciples while avoiding flags left and right.

Source: http://www.dmzj.com/info/wojiadashixiongnaoziyoukeng.html
Go to Wo Jia Dashi Xiong Naozi You Keng Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Halloween Extras Translation New Window dtim
  • 0 Replies
Topic Character Names New Window dtim
  • 2 Replies

194 Comments

I totally thought he was a cockroach.

Same here.  Shiny long hair and a pair of antenna, he would fit right into Gokicha.

I totally thought he was a cockroach.

Wait he's a lobster? Of all things, I did not expect a crustacean...

He has a normal appearance??? 

The one that nose bleed was the golden guy. Guess he's gay.

Wasn't that made obvious on his first appearence?

"Animation" character design? With how china is starting to get to the anime business then yeah Anime when btw?

Ha3... So true. But I'm kinda confused about the last description that saying the founder's word must be understood at the general term... What does that anything to do with 'tempting' and 'walking the dog'?

I took that to mean that you shouldn't take anything he says at face value.

The deputy sect master made the mistake of taking the word "tempt" literally and somehow seduced his opponent into submission by nosebleed. The Founder also left on a several year long journey after leaving a note that said that he was out to "walk the dog". The guy speaks in euphemisms to the consternation of the people around him.

Never thought I'd see an I Wanna Be the Guy reference in a manhua series.

Ha3... So true. But I'm kinda confused about the last description that saying the founder's word must be understood at the general term... What does that anything to do with 'tempting' and 'walking the dog'?

Tempting... nosebleed... Oh

He meant that kind of tempting

Got it

The one that nose bleed was the golden guy.

Guess he's gay.

Tempting... nosebleed... Oh

He meant that kind of tempting

Got it

Never thought I'd see an I Wanna Be the Guy reference in a manhua series.

Who needs to learn martial arts when you can just down people by launching other people at them through teleportation

Oh lord I just noticed the similarities between the MC and the sect master.

That there smile. :>

He only smiles like that during certain times... the pattern...

Aw, Pigsy is so fucking cute.

Considering that a major part of the plot is about finding a way for him to stay alive, that's kind of...

This is kind of right, you mean?
Plot is about not-so-main character/hero :-)

Lol, that last panel...Funny after all that's happened.

...Someone, just kill "Pigsy"...

Considering that a major part of the plot is about finding a way for him to stay alive, that's kind of...

Will we get the answer to the bonus of 237.1?

...Someone, just kill "Pigsy"...

Is this series ever going to advance the plot again or are we trapped in some sort of endless flashblack loop with cat omakes?

I think the pace is good enough (given it has its comedy time). The thing is it has really short chapter per week (not to mention the beautiful omake). Maybe that's why u feel the pace is too slow.

Maybe u can read it in a bulk, or the scanslator can hold the releases until it can be released in a batch...

Is this series ever going to advance the plot again or are we trapped in some sort of endless flashblack loop with cat omakes?

It was that or the BL path

Don't rule out the possibility yet

Now that all the cold (tsun) is blocked by the magical robe all he can fell now is warmth (dere).

Say what you want about the story, characters, and art, but there's no denying that all the outfits look great

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics