Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 256votes)

Kimetsu no Yaiba

Alt Names: alt Blade of Demon Destructionalt Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaibaalt 鬼灭之刃alt 鬼滅の刃alt 귀멸의 칼날
Author: Gotouge Koyoharu
Artist: Gotouge Koyoharu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tanjiro is the eldest son in a family that has lost its father. Tanjiro visits another town one day to sell charcoal, but ends up staying the night at someone else's house instead of going home because of a rumor about a demon that stalks a nearby mountain at night. When he goes home the next day, tragedy is waiting for him.
Go to Kimetsu no Yaiba Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic like the story and concept, but.... New Window makuta2
  • 1 Replies
Topic We love him because he says we aren't trash New Window truepurple
  • 4 Replies
Topic Released chapter discussion, Kimetsu no Yaiba New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies
Topic Chapter 72 New Window hunterxhuntard
  • 0 Replies
Topic I reviewed chapter 71 of Kimestu no Yaiba New Window hunterxhuntard
  • 0 Replies
Topic What I'd want to say to manga bad guy logic. New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies

738 Comments

2 chapters!?? Is the world ending??

YESSSS my favourite comic updated, not just one chapter, but two. yessssss

ohh i love this scardy cat... he's so hilarious xD

yes! my favorite new wsj title have an update, thank you kind anons

We can tell you exactly when this arc ends, probably write a resume so you don't miss anything important (I'll do it if I remember to). It feels like the end of this arc is still several chapters away though, so be prepared to wait for a few months.

Yes this arc will be quite long when compared to the earlier arcs. earlier arcs were 5-6 chapters long this one started in chapter 28 and its already 9 chapters long.

we are at chapter 36 and its still going and it looks like it could last for at least 5+ more chapters.

This arc has been some really great stuff though.

Is the TL busy with RL?
Just when the manga is getting good lol have to read raws now.

Haven't heard of him, I guess he is. I'm starting to worry a bit though, it's been almost a month

I....normally can't deal with spiders. I feel ill reading this arc, somebody save me!

We can tell you exactly when this arc ends, probably write a resume so you don't miss anything important (I'll do it if I remember to). It feels like the end of this arc is still several chapters away though, so be prepared to wait for a few months.

Spoiler

Is the TL busy with RL?

Just when the manga is getting good lol have to read raws now.

Spoiler

Chapter 34 was great.

Oh dear. I should NOT have read this chapter just before having lunch. And uh....hope I don't have nightmares tonight.

i was basically screaming through the last few pages of the ch32

Well that was fucked up.

I'm fine with spiders... I'm not fine with people turning INTO spiders though! DX

I....normally can't deal with spiders. I feel ill reading this arc, somebody save me!

Vol 3 cover is nice though, really want to just reach out and take a hand.

You wouldn't last a second around my house, there are spiders everywhere in the park close to where I live

Just be glad you don't have to redraw spider legs
Spoiler

Vol 3 cover is nice though, really want to just reach out and take a hand.

Cover for Volume 3!

kimetsu003-thumb-400x630-3625.jpg

Since the manga hasn't gotten a CP in so long, i was surprised by Zenitsu in colour.

Really refreshing cover

Cover for Volume 3!

kimetsu003-thumb-400x630-3625.jpg

ha ha, the main boss is demon michael jackson, yay.

was great fight,  thx for release xD.

Tanko xD

It's so weird, I feel good at the end of chapter 31. Yes, she needed to be stopped, but I don't feel vindictive or empty; just calmness. Author is talented.

On another note, sis hasn't appeared yet so the next opponent must be even harder.

Cant imagine what the Father looks like..for the already hideous Mother to be so terrified of.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics