Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 256votes)

Kimetsu no Yaiba

Alt Names: alt Blade of Demon Destructionalt Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaibaalt 鬼灭之刃alt 鬼滅の刃alt 귀멸의 칼날
Author: Gotouge Koyoharu
Artist: Gotouge Koyoharu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tanjiro is the eldest son in a family that has lost its father. Tanjiro visits another town one day to sell charcoal, but ends up staying the night at someone else's house instead of going home because of a rumor about a demon that stalks a nearby mountain at night. When he goes home the next day, tragedy is waiting for him.
Go to Kimetsu no Yaiba Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic like the story and concept, but.... New Window makuta2
  • 1 Replies
Topic We love him because he says we aren't trash New Window truepurple
  • 4 Replies
Topic Released chapter discussion, Kimetsu no Yaiba New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies
Topic Chapter 72 New Window hunterxhuntard
  • 0 Replies
Topic I reviewed chapter 71 of Kimestu no Yaiba New Window hunterxhuntard
  • 0 Replies
Topic What I'd want to say to manga bad guy logic. New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies

738 Comments

066n5UG.png

Damn it!!! The hooker demon is distracting me with it's sexiness.

Also if you want to kill a hooker just giver her a pound of heroin, it's not that difficult.

she's not just some hooker, she's an oiran.

give her opium

holy shit. those mice.

I know the demon is hot and all.

But those mice though.

mitymous.jpg

Damn it!!! The hooker demon is distracting me with it's sexiness.

Also if you want to kill a hooker just give her a pound of heroin, it's not that difficult.

I know the demon is hot and all.

But those mice though.

Thanks for the new chapter.

Well that was one fast death flag
Spoiler

1ur7n8.jpg

Spoiler

Too easy! ;)

Well, Zenitsu's ears were right about her being an upper moon.

and she took down 7 pillars...

rpypIr8.png

tanjiro you know what that smell is...

57904c299f543dcb0669c492385e3aa8--spider

Zenitsu bout to go full best boy

I have the feeling Zenitsu did not find a demon, just an upper class geisha and he just lacks the ability/class to deal with her.

Her obi has the same pattern as the cloth being used to tie up Makio on the first two pages.

I have the feeling Zenitsu did not find a demon, just an upper class geisha and he just lacks the ability/class to deal with her.

We know from seeing Muzan and Tamayo that some demons can pass as relatively normal humans, including hiding their demonic eyes, jury still out on the demon moon part, and she might not be the only one in the area.

I miss Nezoku already... 

Classic Zenitsu.

So would this qualify as a cat fight?

Obviously, she's always with him.

That got dark real quick.

Damn, stop teasing me with fox mask girl. Such a waste of a great design :(

Cubone style?

B-but what happened to the mother boar!?

B-but what happened to the mother boar!?

I hope I'll still be able to read it online even after the licensing although unlikely.

The first volume is set to release a year from now, I don't think the Viz versions intend to catch up

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics