Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 91votes)

At Each Other's Throats

Alt Names: alt AOTalt 못 잡아먹어 안달
Author: Sengae
Artist: Sengae
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: The not-so-normal daily life of the twins siblings.

Original webcomic:
http://webtoon.daum.net/webtoon/view/twins#pageNo=1&sort=desc
Go to At Each Other's Throats Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

286 Comments

On the other hand, the sister seems to be consciously malicious more often. And she uses blackmail, which is just plain evil.

Yeah, thats another point that makes the brother better in comparison.

You forgot to count the part where the sis is the target of most laughs win or lose.

On the other hand, the sister seems to be consciously malicious more often. And she uses blackmail, which is just plain evil.

Glad to see this piece became more balanced in recent chapters.

You forgot to count the part where the sis is the target of most laughs win or lose.

Well i mean the male character doesnt even really have a personality hes more like a stick with a face so when compared to that I'd say the sister is better off lol

29 is broken and gun is the so mean

Glad to see this piece became more balanced in recent chapters.

Except it is. Sister win (+1) but she's comes off as annoying (-1). Brother wins (+1) but he's looks like a jerk (-1). Both end up at 0 points no matter what.

The chapter 29 reupload is still not working

still not working on here, but if you go to their site you can read it.  not much to be missed on that chapter though!

The chapter 29 reupload is still not working

Is chapter 29 not showing for anyone else?

I'm getting nothing but potatoes.

Is chapter 29 not showing for anyone else?

Was the spinning top a reference to Inception? Lol

Yup.

Was the spinning top a reference to Inception? Lol
+1 bok

sigu :')
at least you realize Bok is not for u

Both are asses. is fine by me.

The sister is the joke much more often than the brother. expected it to be balanced.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Except it is. Sister win (+1) but she's comes off as annoying (-1). Brother wins (+1) but he's looks like a jerk (-1). Both end up at 0 points no matter what.

Because it's basically a 50/50 situation like Dummy991 said. You also complained about the sister looking like an idiot when she wins and Dummy991 opposed it by saying even the brother looks bad when he wins. Everyone looks bad because siblings rivalry are never clear cut wins.

Both are asses. is fine by me.

The sister is the joke much more often than the brother. expected it to be balanced.

Spoiler

Spoiler

I'm not complaining that he is acting like a boor('like a real sibling!'), im complaining that she always gets the short end of the stick in the manga. Its dummy991 that complained about the brother being inconsiderate.. why is it me you are replying to?

Because it's basically a 50/50 situation like Dummy991 said. You also complained about the sister looking like an idiot when she wins and Dummy991 opposed it by saying even the brother looks bad when he wins. Everyone looks bad because siblings rivalry are never clear cut wins.

Just like real siblings!

Honestly your complaint has no basis.

I'm not complaining that he is acting like a boor('like a real sibling!'), im complaining that she always gets the short end of the stick in the manga. Its dummy991 that complained about the brother being inconsiderate.. why is it me you are replying to?

they are both asses to each other.

Just like real siblings!

Honestly your complaint has no basis.

And in the ones the brother "wins" he looks like an insensitive boor.

they are both asses to each other.

Please guys, I can assure you in real sibling relationships there are no clear "winners". You're either an ass or a fool and it doesn't matter who is which. Being the "butt of a joke" or an "insensitive boor" is par of the course and it doesn't make either one of them better than the other.

Actual siblings' relationships.

Without any moe onii-chan bullshit.

even in the one she has 'won' she was still made to look like an idiot.

And in the ones the brother "wins" he looks like an insensitive boor.

6 for sister, 7 for brother in total.

18 = even
17 = sister
16 = sister
15 = brother
14 = brother
13 = sister
12 = brother
11 = brother
10 = sister
9 = even
8 = brother
7 = sister
6 = sister
5 = brother
4 = brother
3 = even
2 = even
1 = even

Looks pretty even to me.

Yes I took to the time to skim through them again and make a loose winner-loser dichotomy.

even in the one she has 'won' she was still made to look like an idiot.

I hoped it would be like 'spy vs spy' where each get the turn to shine, but its beyond all doubt this is 'itchy & scratchy' where the sis is the buttmonkey of the jokes.

Not that it isn't still enjoyable.

6 for sister, 7 for brother in total.

18 = even
17 = sister
16 = sister
15 = brother
14 = brother
13 = sister
12 = brother
11 = brother
10 = sister
9 = even
8 = brother
7 = sister
6 = sister
5 = brother
4 = brother
3 = even
2 = even
1 = even

Looks pretty even to me.

Yes I took to the time to skim through them again and make a loose winner-loser dichotomy.

I hoped it would be like 'spy vs spy' where each get the turn to shine, but its beyond all doubt this is 'itchy & scratchy' where the sis is the buttmonkey of the jokes.

Not that it isn't still enjoyable.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics