Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 80votes)

Cashero

Alt Names: alt 캐셔로
Author: Team Befar
Artist:
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Money may be power, but these siblings still live in poverty. When oppa loses his job, he discovers he has super strength based on the amount of cash in his pocket!

Original webtoon/webcomic: http://webtoon.daum.net/webtoon/view/cashero
Go to Cashero Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

202 Comments

How do we read this? Left to right? Right to left? I had no problems before but it's been hard to understand some of last chapters...

Left to right, present to the past.

How do we read this? Left to right? Right to left? I had no problems before but it's been hard to understand some of last chapters...

Season 1 : 10/10 , season 2 meh ... Please give us back our cast from season 1 .

How about getting back to the story about the brother, sister and the other girl. Or is that story over and it's about someone else now

Wait a bit longer, they come out, so don't worry.

How about getting back to the story about the brother, sister and the other girl. Or is that story over and it's about someone else now

What if Soo Oh got her powers from an Irish tourist?

boner strength

For that there's Pandaman

Spoiler
So his power is definitely based on love, not boner strength. But the fact that his memories of falling for her were when she kicked his ass tells me that either he is drawn towards strong but gentle women, or he is a pretty big masochist who hasn't realized it yet. Regardless, I laughed a lot at that.
Spoiler

I still want to see that hot brown chick mmm...

Just started the second season and I think I missed some stuff - here's my questions:

-The old guy said he passed down his power to the MC of season 1, but it looks like the old lady was the one with cash powers? I might've misplaced the speech bubbles though. 

-How did the guy test if it was affection vs arousal exactly? Like he just hung out with her and sneaked a peek, but that doesn't make affection go away and only arousal stay. Around the person you like, most people are both romantically and physically interested at the same time.

Anyway I hope they go back to the characters in season 1 soon; their story didn't really finish and they were fun to watch.

Fof Academic Purpose. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Okay, so boner powers it isn't. The testing was at least a great joke.

So... their powers might actually passed by other those old people mmm...~?

Now, the question is whether it's the proximity of any woman, or any woman he feels physically attracted by, or just the one girl he loves.

And the dilemma, this time, is how to keep her from watching his competitions, when she probably will want to cheer him on or may even be a competitor herself.

By the way, does he get stronger the closer she is, in which case what will happen if they marry? XD

I would say it's just her since they made tests with the female doctor and nothing happened.

Holy shit, this is a good manhwa.  As good as any indy American superhero comic.

So...he gets stronger based on his horniness?

Ohoho, this one should be interesting. Super strength for a duration of time after being close to the girl he likes? It'll be interesting to see what happens from here.
And I gotta say I like the kid, too. Gave his medal to a competitor to hold onto because he thinks they would have won if they'd been able to compete? Wants to step out of the tournament because he's worried he's too physically strong and it would make things unfair? Actually steps forward to try and explain the situation and get help? Talk about being honorable, kid's got his heart in the right place.

Now, the question is whether it's the proximity of any woman, or any woman he feels physically attracted by, or just the one girl he loves.

And the dilemma, this time, is how to keep her from watching his competitions, when she probably will want to cheer him on or may even be a competitor herself.

By the way, does he get stronger the closer she is, in which case what will happen if they marry? XD

New kid's obviously powered by boner.

The power of the schwing.

Now let him be gay.

His strength is a very strong strength.

That last panel... screw you, AS LONG AS IT'S CLEAN IT'S FINE!

Damn...flashbacks...just gave me all confused like

Where'd... where'd I say otherwise?

The sudden "welp I'm in the military now" was jarring until I remembered that it just happens over there, and thus needs as much explanation as "this character is at the store" or "this character is at work." Which is why I said oh RIGHT, not YEAH RIGHT or PHHHHHHHHHHFFT.

Sarcasm or lack thereof is often hard to detect online.  It could be taken either way, but I think that most people are used to seeing sarcasm in people's words so it was easier to take that way.   Possibly it could have been worded differently such as, "I forgot that  everyone is in the military in SK at some point."

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics