Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 103votes)

Gabriel DropOut

Alt Names: alt ไม่เป็นนางฟ้าได้ไหมเนี่ยalt ガヴリールドロップアウト
Author: Ukami
Artist: Ukami
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description:
Go to Gabriel DropOut Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

131 Comments

I S   T H A T   Y E T   A N O T H E R   J O J O   R E F E R E N C E ?

Why was chapter 41 uploaded 3 times?

I have no idea. I mistakenly uploaded it twice because I thought I saw an error message on the upload page, but it looks like it still uploaded. I tried to remove it but it just keeps going back up.

The plant demon thing was kinda cute tbh.

Why was chapter 41 uploaded 3 times?

I love how the new demon girl is the opposite of Raphael in almost every aspect.

i want to tap tap's tap

Yaaay a new cute baka!!

lol the new emo demon girl seems to be the most demony demon so far

I've seen this chapter in the anime before reading it in the manga.

Such a strange feeling.

In anime and manga, GD is just too good. :D Though in the manga some chapters like summer vacation are missing.

Best pair chapter !
Spoiler

I've seen this chapter in the anime before reading it in the manga.

Such a strange feeling.

• jpf likes this

This highest ranked angel can be bribe by some food LOL

She should also consider joining the Kabuki club

Spoiler

The power outlet on page 8 seems... unsafe.

not the ship I was hoping for, but...

Tsundere Gabriel is fine too

I was expected a chuuuu o.O

Satanya heavy chapter with no Raphael??? There better be another chapter where those candies are used.

Oh dear. Gabe is trying to corrupt Tap with her games.

These last pages each chapter... why didn't you upload them together with their respective chapters, like MBT did? I think they would flow much nicer like this.

Java is shit.

Look on the bright side, GabeT -- you now (potentially) have someone you can ask to help write bots and hacks for you.

I feel like there's a whole chapter or two involving satania unsuccessfully trying to break into heaven missing...

But we all already know who is the best girl, and we all also know nobody will change their opinions no matter what others say. So the only thing left is to look smug, make a bad joke and move on with the manga, and I don't think we need a special thread for that.

She's probably going to play DOS games or watch anime in a few chapters, isn't she.
...Now that I think about it, doesn't she remind you of Neptunia? I haven't played the games, so I can't say for sure, but they seem somewhat similar for me.

Nep is nothing like her.  Nep is a slacker ego maniac smug little shit.  It's great!  You should play Rebirth 2 or 3 tbh.

The shit, i don't even know java. But then again, I didn't go through any tutorials to do any programming/scripting work I've already made, I just punch in what i can think of logically based on past code and comments, and hope for the best. But hey, I've actually done a lot, despite still not knowing how a while function works:

https://github.com/ZdrytchX?tab=repositories

I tried reading the lua website tutorial... but i read like one paragraph and forgot it all. Maybe I have ADHD?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics