Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 124votes)

Nina-san no Mahou Seikatsu

Alt Names: alt ニーナさんの魔法生活alt Daily Life of Sorceress Nina
Author: Takanashi Ringo
Artist: Takanashi Ringo
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Three days dragon flight from the nearest town, deep, deep in the forest, then deeper still, lives a 'witch'.
Nina the witch, also called "The world's strongest witch".
Visiting her is the apprentice, Iris.

This is the record of the witch and her apprentice's peaceful days, in a remote forest that breathes illusions and magic.
Go to Nina-san no Mahou Seikatsu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

111 Comments

You sort of become jaded to raw animals and the selling after watching skinning videos and what not. I know people have become vegetarians over what I've seen.

agreed. i've seen and helped mum and dad gut and skin enough game, fish & fowl that i really don't care about the sight of it.

then again, homemade meat pies made with freshly caught rabbit is quite honestly one of the better parts of christmas :D, didn't care much for the strong spices used as a kid but as an adult.... mmmmmm... rabbit, beef and pork, minced with a blend of several spices and served in a pie/pastry, topped with melted butter and served with molasses... it's fucking heaven. between that, homemade butter rolls, 3 kinds of stuffing, potatoes (mashed and baked), 2-3 gravies and enough kinds of veggies (carrots, peas, turnip) and finally ending with a desert of cheesecake, pie and more sweets then you'd find in a candy shop...

I miss christmas as a kid.

Nina is best wife/witch.

she is my waifu...

Nina is best wife/witch.

Well got used to that since some of my relatives in duh Vietnam live under easy circumstances. Can't say I don't feel anything, but not enough to make me vegan :c

Spoiler

As we can see, not only meaty parts are edible. xD

Spoiler

Me want Dungeon Meshi crossover NAO!

BRILLIANT IDEA!

Me want Dungeon Meshi crossover NAO!

She is a milf beauty, has a great smile and she can even cook! Why is she so perfect?

Manga meat. lol

You sort of become jaded to raw animals and the selling after watching skinning videos and what not. I know people have become vegetarians over what I've seen.

Re-uploaded chapter and it seems to be working now, just need to wait for approval. Not sure what happened, sorry guys.

zip file of the chapter also here if you can't wait.

I found this https://desustorage.org/a/thread/138707425/but it's only until page 6

Help, potatoes.

I reported the problem in Quality Assurance.

That feeling when you want melons and Batoto gives you potatoes.

Agreed.

I read chap 3 and got potato

latest?cb=20150607025028

It does look like a tasty potato though. 

That feeling when you want melons and Batoto gives you potatoes.

Potatoes galore... (sigh)

Help, potatoes.

Our favourite witch loves potatoes.

Help, potatoes.

this kinda feel of some prequel or sequel, y'know what i mean?

Now I know what was wrong. The characters just didn't click with me, so I guess it lessened the enjoyment I got out of this. Still, the art is great, and those bunny fairies are so cute!

I hope the rest of you people enjoy this heartwarming manga, and that it gets the attention it deserves.

Thank god for censor malfunction.

Best thing that light will be removed in tankoubon.

https://twitter.com/rin5_ringo/status/703217529628467201

shooo sexy

Thank god for censor malfunction.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics