Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.12 - 249votes)

Hachinan tte, Sore wa Nai Deshou!

Alt Names: alt ผมเนี่ยนะ...ชายแปด!alt 八男って、それはないでしょう!alt Eighth son, I don’t think so!alt Hachi-nan tte, Sore wa Nai deshou!
Author: Y.a
Artist: Kusumoto Hiroki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ichinomiya Shingo, a young 25 years old, single, worker of firm company while thinking of tomorrow' busy working day goes to sleep. However the moment he woke up, it's a room unknown to him. He then learn that he is inside a 6 years-old boy and is taking over his mind. He then learn a lot from the memories of the said boy: he was born as the youngest child (8th son and 10th child) of poor noble family living in back country. Having no administrative skill, he can't do anything to manage the vast land his family has. Fortunately, he is blessed with a very rare talent, talent of magic. Unfortunately, while his talent could bring prosperity to his family, in his situation it only brought disaster. Yes, this is the story of the boy, Wendelin Von Benno Baumeister, opening his own path in a harsh world.

adapted from the web novel series of the same name
RAW: http://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_MF00000009010000_68/
Go to Hachinan tte, Sore wa Nai Deshou! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Web Novel translation New Window Starbuck
  • 0 Replies

309 Comments

WHomst'VED ThoT'ing!!!

Led'em be! Ya damn Thots! she's already his fiance!

Is having a mistress really that accepted. I dont know , maybe its just me but I think most women prefer their partners to be commited to them and only them. If you're to show affection to any women , whats the point

Well, this is not our world, it has magic, real nobles, and the strong has more rights to do things they want. So it's not that hard to understand that people living in this world have a different view about marriage.

I think I don't mind that if I actually live in this kind of world too.

DEUS BOOBS

Is having a mistress really that accepted. I dont know , maybe its just me but I think most women prefer their partners to be commited to them and only them. If you're to show affection to any women , whats the point

"She's such a beauty." Do you really think that or are sparkles the equivalent of a teleprompter telling you to say it?

And this is around the point in the novel where I lost interest

well the marriage talk sure came quickly lol, MC fell for the trap

well its best grill who cares ;D

Not to mention she is the sorely needed balance to almost any party.

Seems the comments section leaked onto the latest chapter. More comments about those bountiful bazongas.

well the marriage talk sure came quickly lol, MC fell for the trap

well its best grill who cares ;D

Not gonna lie, I read this story just because of elise's illustration (and that of her rack) :P

Same here

MidoriKitzune
Nov 21 2017 05:04 PM

"ehklllo baarrron"

I am tits tittiisss tittissi.

xD

Well someone wants you to have her join your party.... better buckle up MC.

Not gonna lie, I read this story just because of elise's illustration (and that of her rack) :P

My nigga

I see, you are a man of culture as well

c4KHTi8.gifv

Damm,if she got those BIG TITS at 12,then God message is clear :

You were born to do paizuri,my child.

I see, you are a man of culture as well

That is the kind of throne room I'd wreck in Skyrim, kind of like a bullies petty but thrilling urge to destroy needlessly intricate sandcastles.

Edit: don't ask what I'd do to that stupidly large and sparkly church in Skyrim.

she's like 12 ¬¬ 

Damm,if she got those BIG TITS at 12,then God message is clear :

You were born to do paizuri,my child.

Such an obvious attempt to get Bell to join the "family"

Get thee to a nunnery

A sexy,big breasted,well educated,teenage nun that is sure to be added to the harem...

I just remembered why real life sucks.(Go to a corner to kick the wall)

she's like 12 ¬¬ 

That looks like a best girl to me :P

doesn't matter

Spoiler

We have now Armstrong and van Hoenheim expy's. Shit will really hit the fan once the Homunculi show up.

Don't bring up old scars.

Now I can never look at little girls with dogs/funeral without shedding a tear.

A sexy,big breasted,well educated,teenage nun that is sure to be added to the harem...

I just remembered why real life sucks.(Go to a corner to kick the wall)

We have now Armstrong and van Hoenheim expy's. Shit will really hit the fan once the Homunculi show up.

That looks like a best girl to me :P 

well the new profile pic already spoiled it so

Best Waifu has arrived.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics