Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.28 - 116votes)

Pride Complex

Alt Names: alt 프라이드 콤플렉스
Author: Heyum
Artist: Winter
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Park Chang-hyun had to move and move again because of his father's business.For the first time in 8 years, he's returned to the village where he grew up young. On the first day of his highschool a certain beautiful young girl catches his eyes. Her name is Yang Surh Hee. She currently reigns as the school's idol but in the past they both went to the same school. Before his transfer he had a big fight with Surh-hee but their reunion went smoothly and he returns home... to find Yang Surh Hee!?!?!? "Yang Surh Hee is my house maid?!" "If you tell this to the school I won't forgive you, Park Chang Hyun!"

Original Webtoon: http://www.comicgt.com/WebToon/ComicDetail?comicsIdx=46
Go to Pride Complex Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Author pulled an Ichika ending once again New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies

186 Comments

Wow, first time seeing animated picture for a manhua

See the thing about your type of people, is you'll "drop" something, but then keep coming back to shove your opinion about it on everyone else.

You are... "entitled" to voice your dislike, you are not at all inclined to repeatedly do it when you supposedly dropped the manga already.

He's being such a tsun-tsun.

Girl. Girl. You need to look up at the name of the chapter you're in. It says "Return" right above your head, so obviously it's your father.

Geez, things would be so much easier on these characters if they'd just glance up at the chapter name now and then.

And break the fourth wall?
Girl. Girl. You need to look up at the name of the chapter you're in. It says "Return" right above your head, so obviously it's your father. Geez, things would be so much easier on these characters if they'd just glance up at the chapter name now and then.

The father has returned!!!!! Ten bucks says a really funny misunderstanding occurs.

I don't go around letting people take my money on sucker bets, so no.

The father has returned!!!!! Ten bucks says a really funny misunderstanding occurs.

Spoiler

Omg. This dense motherfucker. She's seducing you! You fool! XD

Thing is, she's kind of in denial of her own feelings too, but her actions show otherwise.

...I feel like that's her father.
I just started reading the first chapter but:
Spoiler
Spoiler

Omg. This dense motherfucker. She's seducing you! You fool! XD

See the thing about your type of people, is you'll "drop" something, but then keep coming back to shove your opinion about it on everyone else.

You are... "entitled" to voice your dislike, you are not at all inclined to repeatedly do it when you supposedly dropped the manga already.

But all the same there really isn't anything wrong with doing so. 

here i was scanning some manga that is not in my follow list and...
WHAT THE HELL???...
why's the picture moving???...

The power of the Crow

Already did drop it.

The only reason I commented in the first place is because if someone wants to avoid troublesome things and useless drama, then avoid this manga. 

I think I am entitled to say my dislike and why. This way, there may be others who would avoid the regret of reading this. This is one of the reasons the comment section exists.

Already did drop it.

The only reason I commented in the first place is because if someone wants to avoid troublesome things and useless drama, then avoid this manga. 

I think I am entitled to say my dislike and why. This way, there may be others who would avoid the regret of reading this. This is one of the reasons the comment section exists.

Well, by nature any kind of conflict in a slice of life could be considered useless drama.

I mean these things are mostly cause by the lack of proper human interaction. We're usually stupid, it's part of us.

No matter where I look MC is better than Gi-jin, because he is blind so he don't see how great MC.

Nah, everythings she did seem natural enough for me. A prideful (used to be) rich girl, always tries to look perfect in everyone's eyes, has trauma from MC's action in the past but still, he is the only guy who hold a special place in her heart.

Don't know why you don't like it, but if you think this manhwa (or the author) is not good enough, you can just drop this series. There are a lot of manga to read anyway.

Goodbye, have fun.

Already did drop it.

I'd gladly join the Crow covenant. Praise the crow!

okeYPCs.png

Let it be known I was the first to praise the crow!

How is it plot when she lets any guy in her house, is nice to any guy.. gullible and treats the mc like trash? It is not plot but rather just pointless drama that milks the suspense.

It is sad. For myself, as a human you have to be aware... "do not do onto others what you yourself would like and do onto others what you yourself would like". Basically, if you are bothered by girls around the guy you like... then you should avoid being too gullible or close to guys.

The old man and now this guy. She is like a mother, a naive walking disaster. At least her mother can be nice but the heroine is horrific to the mc.

Nah, everythings she did seem natural enough for me. A prideful (used to be) rich girl, always tries to look perfect in everyone's eyes, has trauma from MC's action in the past but still, he is the only guy who hold a special place in her heart.

Don't know why you don't like it, but if you think this manhwa (or the author) is not good enough, you can just drop this series. There are a lot of manga to read anyway.

Goodbye, have fun.

here i was scanning some manga that is not in my follow list and...

WHAT THE HELL???...

why's the picture moving???...

the "trouble" you mention? see, i call that "plot"

anyways sorry suh-hee isn't a good little submissive wife or whatever it is you like

How is it plot when she lets any guy in her house, is nice to any guy.. gullible and treats the mc like trash? It is not plot but rather just pointless drama that milks the suspense.

It is sad. For myself, as a human you have to be aware... "do not do onto others what you yourself would like and do onto others what you yourself would like". Basically, if you are bothered by girls around the guy you like... then you should avoid being too gullible or close to guys.

The old man and now this guy. She is like a mother, a naive walking disaster. At least her mother can be nice but the heroine is horrific to the mc.

I can't believe people put up with this. M are the people reading this and M is the mc for liking such a troublesome girl.

She is stupid, ignorant and so on. I read at the start and I thought to restart reading it, what a massive mistake. 

If there are people like me who wants to avoid trouble, avoid this troublesome webtoon with a a troublesome heroine.

the "trouble" you mention? see, i call that "plot"

anyways sorry suh-hee isn't a good little submissive wife or whatever it is you like

I can't believe people put up with this. M are the people reading this and M is the mc for liking such a troublesome girl.

She is stupid, ignorant and so on. I read at the start and I thought to restart reading it, what a massive mistake. 

If there are people like me who wants to avoid trouble, avoid this troublesome webtoon with a a troublesome heroine.

I'm still not caught up, but boy I'd enjoy this a lot more if the scanlators would just shut the fuck up.

At which part the scanlators is bitching at? I see none, how about you shut up and go ahead make your own "clean" version of this webtoon. fucking whiners 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics