Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 399votes)

Taishou Otome Otogibanashi

Alt Names: alt 大正処女御伽話alt タイシャウヲトメおとぎばなしalt 타이 샤 오토메 동화/다이쇼시대 소녀 전래동화alt Taishou Wotome Otogibanashialt Сказка о девушке эпохи Тайсё
Author: Kirioka Sana
Artist: Kirioka Sana
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In this story set in the early 1920s, Tamahiko is the son of a wealthy family, but his life is changed forever when an accident cripples his right arm. No longer considered by his father as an heir, he is shuffled off into the country, to live out of sight. The teenage Tamahiko shuts himself in his new home, bitterly thinking of it as the place where he will die. One day, he learns that his father has 'bought' him a bride to take care of him, when the young teen girl named Yuzuki arrives at his door. She comes into his life like an innocent ray of sunshine, and Tamahiko's view of the world and his life starts changing bit-by-bit...
Go to Taishou Otome Otogibanashi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic How much is the debt nowadays? New Window Ryoumiya
  • 1 Replies
Topic What is "botchan"? New Window truepurple
  • 8 Replies
Topic And this is just the beginning New Window jrandom42
  • 2 Replies

822 Comments

Time for the father to become the Japanese Bill Gates.

In a few short years our MC and his family will support Hitler.

He was willing to kill himself while she was willing to just kill...
Hory shitto.

That's why the little half brother was scared of Tamahiko. Both Tamahiko and Tamayo are willing to do anything to achieve their goals and if you take Yuzuki out of equation Tamahiko can become as ruthless and cruel as Tamayo(no wonder she saw him as the biggest rival)

Reading ch 31: Kill the whole family minus Tamako and the uncle.
Reading ch 32: Kill the whole family minus Tamako, the uncle and the cousin/half-brother.
Reading ch 33: Okay, just kill the bitch sister and punch the father in the dick or something.

the author redeemed the little brother and somewhat the father in those chapters. now I feel bad for the dad too. how long until we hear him death? won't even be surprised if the bitch sister eventually killed him too...

Reading ch 32: Kill the whole family minus Tamako, the uncle and the cousin/half-brother.

Reading ch 33: Okay, just kill the bitch sister and punch the father in the dick or something.

Nothing like a good bit of character development.

Time for the father to become the Japanese Bill Gates.

What, is she going to do something to the half-brother too?

Probably not, because Tamamo (the half-brother) only carry half-blood of Shima. The next in line is obviously Tamayo, unless the father decided to give it to Tamamo because he is a male.

Did he just use his right arm at 33/24? Pretty big error.

If i'm not mistaken, only his wrist to the end is paralyzed, so his elbow can still move. That pose still possible though.

well, tamahiko have 2 hand and just 1 is function able, but he can lift his right arm with the left hand, you can do it too, try it by yourself :D

I don't care if the ending is cheesy and predictable like that, just gimme. Pretty pls. All I want for Christmas. Indulge me.

>Implying that this manga isn't already cheesy and predictable.

Don't get me wrong, I find it pleasing to read but the plot feels a bit stale.

He was willing to kill himself while she was willing to just kill...
Hory shitto.

The Electra complex is real.

Spoiler

I mean it would have been a great place to end it, but yeah... Sure why not! Let's move on with this plot and we'll see what the future have on hold for us!

Holy cow... That's one hell of schemes.. She really give me the creep. This is getting more and more dark. Did the author has M side? Its really freaking scary. Well I do know that it will be a bit dark but not to this extent... I need some cheerful chapter to get my mood back drom this one..

Sweet jesus, I knew she was messed up but I hadn't pegged her for literally murdering her brother to get daddy's attention. Going to laugh if Tamayo gets turned down.

The method Tamahiko used to get Yuzu back gave me chills. I had to have read those pages 15 times because of just how badass it was. That smirk at the end definitely stood out. He is no doubt his father's son.

Honestly, as terrible as the father is, whether he even realizes it himself or simply thinks it was part of some great strategy, he actually gave Yuzu to Tamahiko to give Tamahiko what he had been unable to obtain himself. It was probably the single moment in his life where he treated his son as a son and not a tool. There is no other explanation for it. He had a momentary lapse into humanity for his "useless" son, spurred on by the incredible similarity between Yuzu and this Yuki girl. Especially when you consider it cost him half a million to do. Money is the only thing he respected after he lost that girl, and he gave up a lot of it in that day and age for his son he didn't need anymore.

qwKqx.jpg?fb

EVILLLLLLLL

Determined not to follow this until the drama's dead and everyone's happy again. Someone wake me up when it's over.

What, is she going to do something to the half-brother too?

Crap family.

Especially this insane sister.

Well... Goddamn. I knew they were bad but, shit... killing your own brother? In cold blood just like that? For power? Just... goddamn.

shit's getting real

Read the chapter. To say that outside of Tamahiko and Tamako, the Shima family is vile, horrific, and vulgar is an understatement.

In fairness, the half-sibling looks salvageable.

I know this it's going to be solved. I know this is going to end up with a happy ending.
But still what that sad excuse of a family is doing is so enraging it almost physically hurts. Especially the little bastard and the sly woman. The father is just a cynical unfeeling asshole but those two take glee in suffering. And that's screwed up.

Read the chapter. To say that outside of Tamahiko and Tamako, the Shima family is vile, horrific, and vulgar is an understatement.

Chapter 31 was uploaded to a different site about a week ago already. Anyone know why it's not in batoto yet? Did scanlators say they'll stop posting here?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics