Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.37 - 81votes)

Life Howling

Alt Names: alt 라이프 하울링
Author: Sung Sang-Young
Artist: Chang-Ah
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Raw: http://comico.toast.com/titles/119
Go to Life Howling Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

104 Comments

I'm beginning to think GOS is losing their minds with their Crow God.
Spoiler
Omg their costumes! XD She looks like a less skimpy PowerGirl! XD

Wait so this is in the same world as the gamer. Origin story of the Harem King I'm gunna say.

Wait, where was it confirmed to be the same world?
    • Uru likes this

both do have red hair but are kinda different eyebrows and eye's are different color

that MAY simply be because there are different artists

Wait so this is in the same world as the gamer. Origin story of the Harem King I'm gunna say.

both do have red hair but are kinda different eyebrows and eye's are different color

"bigger" wolves maybe in japan the rest of the world call those grey wolves.

Actually Direwolves were a real thing, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dire_wolfThey were much bigger much stronger, and they were considered the top apex predator that competed with sabertooth back when they were around.

This guy is too dangerous... raising flags on a highschool just like that.

isn't this basically just 'The Gamer' version 2.0

I'm ok with that, and I look forward to version 3

"bigger" wolves maybe in japan the rest of the world call those grey wolves.

@ch36: "Use all you mana!"

Sly priest, couldn't you honestly admit you just wanted to hug her? >_<

isn't this basically just 'The Gamer' version 2.0?

Daddy approves! \o/

Spoiler

1. If getting shot by a rifle only gives him a bruise he shouldn't be too worried about dad hitting him

2. "Teenagers"? I thought the guy was supposed to be in his early twenties?

Spoiler

54523721.jpg

Plot Twist:
Spoiler
Spoiler

54523721.jpg

Took me a bit to remember who SUNG-JIN was

Spoiler

If you can take your "powers" out to the real world, it is only fair that you can die in the dream one.

While he has the grenades, he should pick up an AOE skill. Does he have enough stamina regeneration from the passives?

He should be searching for cheap utility powers that will give him more options.  Teleportation, long-range communication, flight, etc.  Especially stuff that will let him find and join his allies.

The dude had a 6 month long cake walk, but the blonde chick probably has PTSD from all that shit

And you'd be dead, Building towards teamfighting only works when you have a reliable team which will always be there whenever you're getting into a fight. Given the setting it's unlikely. So doing what he does and becoming more of a Battle Cleric/Battle Priest/Paladin esque character is the way to go.

Did you forgot to read the rest of his comment or are you just fucking retarded?

but if i had to buy skills i'd build myself towards team fighting

And you'd be dead, Building towards teamfighting only works when you have a reliable team which will always be there whenever you're getting into a fight. Given the setting it's unlikely. So doing what he does and becoming more of a Battle Cleric/Battle Priest/Paladin esque character is the way to go.

No chapter 27, really?

EDIT: Now it's there.

I see, I thought he only bought the mace, but I guess it just didn't show him buying the guns.  

PS: If I were looking for a way to survive, I would look for invis/stealth spells.  They're useful in game and real life! Also, would consider setting traps since it is the safest way to get kills (like that forest fire).

You think priest class would have those kind of skills? I don't know what kind of skills i'd buy, out of all those classes i like magician and priest, but if i had to buy skills i'd build myself towards team fighting, so priest focuses on healing, magician on dmg, but they don't have that luxury. Constant worry about survival makes it hard to build your class in a typical way. Besides out of all those works where characters are transported into a game, this one is kind of harsh. I mean i have yet to see someone die as a total newbie(in gamer the only ones who died were a bad guys not noobs).

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics