Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.08 - 390votes)

The Mage Will Master Magic Efficiently In His Second Life

Alt Names: alt 効率厨魔導師、第二の人生で魔導を極めるalt Kouritsu Kuriya Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwamerualt Kouritsuchuu Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwamerualt The Mage Will Master Magic Efficiently In His Second Life
Author: Kenkyona Circle
Artist: Asakawa Keiji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Zeff Einstein spent his whole life mastering red magic and was finally recognized for it, yet a new spell that was soon created revealed that his talent for red magic was his lowest. Bitter at the thought of all his wasted effort, he creates a spell to send his old self back in time to his younger body and together with the determined "genius" mage Milly and the handsome swordswoman Claude, he intends to master magic more efficiently this time.
Go to The Mage Will Master Magic Efficiently In His Second Life Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic any other manga like this? like the edge of tomorrow? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 9 Replies
Topic The Mage Will Master Magic Efficiently In His Second Life LN New Window Nefrytone
  • 9 Replies

512 Comments

depend on the game setting ...

lately in some games there's "Free Play" after beating final boss ...

Or an even crazier boss that can give another ending. My favorite was Dragon Quest 6, where the extra boss decides to kick the ass of the final boss for you.

The page count for these chapters is all over the place lately. I wonder what's going on?

Was talking about MC of this manga.

Ah, well that is certainly a more valid point, then. However, I don't know if I would consider it "cutting out halfway" as much as "reaching a bad end".

What a shitty chapter. Only 15 pages long and basically all that happens is

Spoiler

Defeating the Demon Lord doesn't count as completing the game?

Was talking about MC of this manga.

15 Pages!! And the cliff was steep as all get out!! You've gotta be f***ing kidding me with this shit!!

Quite literally a cliff.

Spoiler

depend on the game setting ...

lately in some games there's "Free Play" after beating final boss ...

15 Pages!! And the cliff was steep as all get out!! You've gotta be f***ing kidding me with this shit!!

The problem is he didn't even complete the game. He just cut out half way and restarted.

so short! :<

OMG that's end so fast

Is that it? It's not worth the data it's occupying.

Welp, the end.

Cool art, but there isn't much progression

The cliffhanger is real.

Redia has such a bountiful figure.

It's too bad she's at the back of the line so far................

Redia has such a bountiful figure.

SPOILER:

Author change a little compare to Novel. Milly isn't that useless in Novel.

Spoiler

I wonder if she goes SSJ latter ... =3= ...

This story is all about fighting Monsters. Feels more like watching a lets/long play of an MMO wherein you get starting story > grind > quest > grind.

I thought the manga would be an improvement over the Web Novel due to how in there they always fight monsters and try to explain most of the magic which also doesn't make any sense. But only in the visuals, you don't have to read through chapters of fighting monsters, otherwise its the same old.

MC getting into life and death situations for reasons. They just dumb down, most characters if not everyone.

SPOILER:

Author change a little compare to Novel. Milly isn't that useless in Novel.

Spoiler

Nice manga, I'm just bothered by the fact that Milly is constantly the cause of why the group is harmed and in danger in the first place : because she doesn't react fast enough to cast a simple "teleport" spell. (simple spell because they use it all the time).
They'd have far less problem if they trained her to react fast by teleporting away at the smallest hint that there is some danger.

I just hope that after this arc, she becomes reliable enough. I hate it when some series show character growth yet afterwards they still sometimes show the incompetence they should've overcome already.

Then he needs to read Tsuyokute New Saga if you want a New Game+ run.

The problem is he didn't even complete the game. He just cut out half way and restarted.

Nice manga, I'm just bothered by the fact that Milly is constantly the cause of why the group is harmed and in danger in the first place : because she doesn't react fast enough to cast a simple "teleport" spell. (simple spell because they use it all the time).

They'd have far less problem if they trained her to react fast by teleporting away at the smallest hint that there is some danger.

The fastest and most efficient method to leveling is also almost always the riskiest. If he wants to master magic efficiently in his 2nd life, he needs to take risks. It's why you see speedrunners doing tricks that could literally end the run for them if they fuck up. He even said he's been here before, so he knows this dungeon already. He was just unlucky enough to get pinned between a big mob and a mid boss.

He's basically trying to speedrun life.

Then he needs to read Tsuyokute New Saga if you want a New Game+ run.

Is this monthly? If so I think it needs to be a Bi-weekly, I'm not greedy enough to ask for a weekly anymore lol

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics