Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.08 - 390votes)

The Mage Will Master Magic Efficiently In His Second Life

Alt Names: alt 効率厨魔導師、第二の人生で魔導を極めるalt Kouritsu Kuriya Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwamerualt Kouritsuchuu Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwamerualt The Mage Will Master Magic Efficiently In His Second Life
Author: Kenkyona Circle
Artist: Asakawa Keiji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Zeff Einstein spent his whole life mastering red magic and was finally recognized for it, yet a new spell that was soon created revealed that his talent for red magic was his lowest. Bitter at the thought of all his wasted effort, he creates a spell to send his old self back in time to his younger body and together with the determined "genius" mage Milly and the handsome swordswoman Claude, he intends to master magic more efficiently this time.
Go to The Mage Will Master Magic Efficiently In His Second Life Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic any other manga like this? like the edge of tomorrow? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 9 Replies
Topic The Mage Will Master Magic Efficiently In His Second Life LN New Window Nefrytone
  • 9 Replies

512 Comments

Hi, I'm Kuroi

I've always wanted to do something like this so check out my MT translation here

https://slothtranslationsblog.wordpress.com/

Please give me a break I'm new at this >.<

You stole my nickname. Thief.

Kidding aside though, nice work. Thanks for translating fam.

Ains-sama has prepared all his buffs

Spoiler

Is it just me, or does that [teleport] look more like they are just Hulk-jumping around.

In Dragon Quest, It's call "Zoom" or "Ruura". But they can use it in Dungeon so I think It's also effect of "Evac" or "Riremito".

Is it just me, or does that [teleport] look more like they are just Hulk-jumping around.

I know it, that art is mismarca's :D

Manga Description: This manga is about "legendary" (as in 70 years old virgin) player mage who spent the whole life grind level to be Best in the world (Skip the story mode or join any party/guild) but only get to 10th place in top ten.

With regret, he press reset button without saving and he start the new game.

With past knowledge he take shortcut just to find out that unlock a hidden main heroine route.

Reader's note: I'm glad he choose take hidden heroine route instead the old "legendary" route. No matter how bad-ass the MC just grinding level the whole life is supper boring. Go on an advanture and have a Heroine right by your side sure is more interesting.

So some of it is arranged in different times, but it doesn't make much sense when they rearranged it. The order is very important. This is why the novel is generally better. 

After reading Tate no Yuusha, I'm actually really surprised that this one's WN is already so different than the manga (I've only translated to chapter 04 so far). Since TnY's WN and its manga are really similar. 

I wonder, did the manga just cut these parts out? Or are they going to happen later? Cause it looks like something serious is gonna start! O_o

It could be due to the LN changes the story already and then the manga follows the LN story. There's many adaptions that had same thing happened but still even so there's still the possibility that its just the manga changing the story once again or its just it shrinking many events.

Not sure about TnY since its major change between WN and LN is a bit later, but i kinda feel that ive seen signs of it happening already.

Spoiler

Dont worry, Ains-sama would need to take his sweet time buffing himself

I wonder, did the manga just cut these parts out? Or are they going to happen later? Cause it looks like something serious is gonna start! O_o

Maybe they cut them out (for now, things that have been cut out can often added later on as flashback as long as it doesn't end up with creating plot holes) because they wanted to "skip straight to the ´important´ scenes" (or to whatever they considered to actually be important) ...

... this way of handeling manga adaptions is really popular after all.

After reading Tate no Yuusha, I'm actually really surprised that this one's WN is already so different than the manga (I've only translated to chapter 04 so far). Since TnY's WN and its manga are really similar. 

Poor Milly, walk into a normal grinding spot only to encounter the big boss.

Seems like an interesting series. Hope to see more chapters translated.

Just when im out of material to read.

> didnt reach max stat.
> making the most op spell [time travel]
Pick one.
These 2nd life stuff are getting lame.

First REAL chapter is up! Check it out!

https://slothtranslationsblog.wordpress.com/2016/01/04/introremaster-magic-prologue/

btw, since the title is too long I'm shortening it to Re:Master Magic :P

I'll try to post every 2-3 days so keep an eye out! 

Hi, I'm Kuroi

I've always wanted to do something like this so check out my MT translation here

https://slothtranslationsblog.wordpress.com/

Please give me a break I'm new at this >.<

I am sure a lot of information is loss and would be explained if we translated and read the novel. Too bad no one has any time for that. I would not be able to do it alone. 300 plus chapters. 

i would buy it if they translate it and sell it on kindle.

they go for around 6.99$ each volume normally i think which is worth it.

but some of them just don't go on Kindle sadly, and i can't buy Physical ( its more expensive too ) like Sword Art Online Novel Original or Progressive both, only Progressive Manga is there which is good and i bought them all :D

I am sure a lot of information is loss and would be explained if we translated and read the novel. Too bad no one has any time for that. I would not be able to do it alone. 300 plus chapters. 

i'm having fun reading the MC's name

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWfDmm_cxUI

could 'Milly' have been the genius they where talking about who gave them scout scope or probably a descendant of hers who got loosed lipped and told that council about scout scope to gain prestige

i think it's artist's error, since Zeff also has max values on his stat window.

and i think milly is talking about his current stats not his max stats.

and about that past self in his mind i think it's just representation of his blueprint or walktrough guide for this life he made before going back in time. and now he is split between repetitive safe life path and unknown unpredictable life path that can make him stronger or weaker or he might even die sooner than expected and never reach his goal.

finally manga where mc is a true mage and not super power user.

The reincarnation aspect of this manga actually reminds me more to Maou_no_Hajimekata.. with the old experienced man getting back to younger self, minus the time leap of course.

I think it wasn't really fair to compare this MC and Tsuyukote_New_Saga's MC, even though both is basically a new game+ stories..

in new saga it was more like the MC got to diffuse a time bomb before it explodes, fully knowing the suffering it will bring if he ever to fail, making him full with determination to prevent the future he once experience,

while in this one the MC doesn't have that kind of heavy mental burden, he basically free to do anything he want to, he was full with ambition to get more satisfying future than the future he once experience.

(And i'm pretty sure one of it is to Get Laid, i have a hunch that the old Zeff is a Virgin..)

Somehow i was curious what is Milly's fate back at the previous future.. Maybe back in Zeff's old days there is exist very prosper guild named "Hunters of Blue Sky"..

would be cool if old time-line Milly went inside that Church that night and after exhausting herself and killing the zombies , the King of Death show up and kill her !

which lead to her never transferring to his school and Zeff never remembering her in his past life .

but now Zeff indirectly saved her here and opens up these new possibilities :D

Poor old man

I'm glad I'm not the only one disturbed by this. Also the fact on how the younger self able to use scout scope as well because it does mentioned how he's only able to bring his knowledge back during his restart.

could 'Milly' have been the genius they where talking about who gave them scout scope or probably a descendant of hers who got loosed lipped and told that council about scout scope to gain prestige

How can that girl use that magic that can see potential (status) when it's supposed to be from the future? Did she develop it early and only announce after a few decades?

I'm glad I'm not the only one disturbed by this. Also the fact on how the younger self able to use scout scope as well because it does mentioned how he's only able to bring his knowledge back during his restart.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics