Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.08 - 390votes)

The Mage Will Master Magic Efficiently In His Second Life

Alt Names: alt 効率厨魔導師、第二の人生で魔導を極めるalt Kouritsu Kuriya Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwamerualt Kouritsuchuu Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwamerualt The Mage Will Master Magic Efficiently In His Second Life
Author: Kenkyona Circle
Artist: Asakawa Keiji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Zeff Einstein spent his whole life mastering red magic and was finally recognized for it, yet a new spell that was soon created revealed that his talent for red magic was his lowest. Bitter at the thought of all his wasted effort, he creates a spell to send his old self back in time to his younger body and together with the determined "genius" mage Milly and the handsome swordswoman Claude, he intends to master magic more efficiently this time.
Go to The Mage Will Master Magic Efficiently In His Second Life Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic any other manga like this? like the edge of tomorrow? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 9 Replies
Topic The Mage Will Master Magic Efficiently In His Second Life LN New Window Nefrytone
  • 9 Replies

512 Comments

Geeez people. Complain about "omg stupid fucking OP protagonist power fantasy what a fucking shit story" in one breath, and then complain "omg these fucking weak ass bitches gets trampled lolol fucking suck I hope those annoying shits die why are they so weak..." in another.

Different people I'd say. The problem here is also that all abilities have a "hard" cap so no ammount of hard work and improvement will ever be able to do anything.

Geeez people. Complain about "omg stupid fucking OP protagonist power fantasy what a fucking shit story" in one breath, and then complain "omg these fucking weak ass bitches gets trampled lolol fucking suck I hope those annoying shits die why are they so weak..." in another.

Plenty of ass-kicking, at least on the monster's side.

Ah yes, because that's exactly what I want my MC to go through lol

Damn I was hoping the most annoying character would finally be removed

Too much melodrama and not enough ass-kicking.

Plenty of ass-kicking, at least on the monster's side.

Too much melodrama and not enough ass-kicking.

13 pages this time?! WTF is gonig on?

Blue balls? I wake up and get fucking giddy when I see an update for this collection of 480p monocolor zebra crossing jpegs. Imagine my reaction when all I get is thirteen pages of an autistic ballerina throwing blurry ping pong balls and crying. Blue balls indeed.

Spoiler

Wow his balls got so blue they exploded ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

*3 years later* remember when the chapter where long enough? peperidge farmer remembers...

Aside from your typo on "Pepperidge", it hasn't even been 3 years... It'll be 2 years at the end of December.

read mismarca koukou monogatari, it's from the same artist with a really good writer ... also Exterminator (that one is new)

Still wish someone would translate the actual novels for that. The manga just... ends...

Eh... Is this author looking for their long-lost father, too? 

(Well, these chapters are at least inked, so it's totally not Ritz)

The auhor used blue balls on us

*3 years later* remember when the chapter where long enough? peperidge farmer remembers...

Blue balls indeed

Regardless of its narrative shortcomings, I really have to admit this series has some great artwork.

read mismarca koukou monogatari, it's from the same artist with a really good writer ... also Exterminator (that one is new)

short af chapter. mthfcker.

What a short chapter...

holy fck does that FMC never learn. it's worse when you binge   read it. i was like... NOT FCKING AGAIN!

I couldn't help but feel the same. If the cringe wasn't so predominant , the artwork would really stand out more.

At least you can leave the cringe to rest now, since Millie's dead.

Regardless of its narrative shortcomings, I really have to admit this series has some great artwork.

I couldn't help but feel the same. If the cringe wasn't so predominant , the artwork would really stand out more.

MidoriKitzune
Aug 27 2017 06:01 PM

felt like 4 pages... wait why do i get Dragon Ball vibes from this...

Last page was nice. :o

Grain the Sucker enters the fray.

The page count for these chapters is all over the place lately. I wonder what's going on?

Some pages are 2 pages in 1 like the last page of chapter 21

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics