Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.4 - 129votes)

Zero In

Alt Names: alt A bout portantalt ゼロインalt 零式战斗alt Zero Fighteralt Zero-Inalt Zeroin
Author: Inoue Sora
Artist: Inoue Sora
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kou Shiraishi was your standard high school boy with lots of problems, mostly bullies, until the day that he meets Mikuru Nazume during a bank heist. Not only is Mikuru the school idol, but she's also an agent for Minkei, a covert paramilitary section of the National Police Agency. They team up as Kou and Mikuru journey to become stronger, both in their own way.
Go to Zero In Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

208 Comments

looks like 2 chapters left

Mr. Ross' bandana is not only cool, it also gives...

Spoiler

strange, no matter how many time i see chapter 71 title, i'm always mistook "j" for "r".

my brain must been corrupted, lol

Just die...

Spoiler

DON'T DIE MISTER ROSS!!!

How many chapters till finished?

5 chapters left

meh, even in our current society the poilce have given up, Your house is getting robbed and has an alarm system? Tough luck, police no longer respond to it anymore.

vigilantism is going to happen in the states, i'm sure of it. Just a matter of time.

Vigilantism isn't going to happen in the States anytime soon. In fact if you look at the numbers crime is going down and has been quite a while. However in order to get ratings news only reports when something terrible has happened because we are a society that can't help but watch tragedies all day long and never get tired of it. The police haven't given up jack and I watched at within 5 minutes of a fire breaking out the fire department and police were already on the scene doing investigation and containment.  Like I said though tragedy sells and the news only gets to be on if they get funding. So even if crime goes down by 30% from the previous year you'll get the same or more stories about crime on your nightly news.

How many chapters till finished?

meh, even in our current society the poilce have given up, Your house is getting robbed and has an alarm system? Tough luck, police no longer respond to it anymore.

vigilantism is going to happen in the states, i'm sure of it. Just a matter of time.

Then I'm happy to live in Europe. But I'm pretty sure that kind of mindset leads to the whole problem in the first place.

"I have to defend what's mine by myself" isn't so far away from "I should to take what I rightfully deserve".

That's called vigilantism and is punishable by law, no matter the reason. It's not for you or anyone up to decide what justice is supposed to aim at - it's supposed to be decided by the state authorities, which should also be the ones to commit the prosecution. If you think a part of the authorities is not working correctly, you're supposed to address a different part and make them investigate.

Of course, if there is no properly working executive force left, you're pretty much screwed. But that also means your state has turned lawless, and talking about things like justice is mere phrasemongering.

Sure and so it's right that we have to deal with criminal being released due to corruptio or breach in the law. Order is what's killing people these days.

Chapter 70 title: Rack

Spoiler

Yup, nice rack.

smoke from the bullet hole

I meant the shape.....never mind, i guess i'm just sexually frustrated

Spoiler

Does anyone else see see something other than a bullet hole?

smoke from the bullet hole

Spoiler

Does anyone else see something other than a bullet hole?

That's called vigilantism and is punishable by law, no matter the reason. It's not for you or anyone up to decide what justice is supposed to aim at - it's supposed to be decided by the state authorities, which should also be the ones to commit the prosecution. If you think a part of the authorities is not working correctly, you're supposed to address a different part and make them investigate.

Of course, if there is no properly working executive force left, you're pretty much screwed. But that also means your state has turned lawless, and talking about things like justice is mere phrasemongering.

Given what we are dealing with I'd rather take Mikuru and co vigilantism over this farce called law. It's completely corrupt in this story and no amount of white knighting do anything when the actual criminals are running things.

Once everything comes to light Mikuru and co will be fine unless police force wants to look  shitter then already do.

whats up with the Honey... doesnt suit her at all

Stupid laws make a stupid world. There'd be no crimes if people stuck to punishing the wicked, instead of using screwed up, "Justice is blind" logic.

Needless to say, they're not commiting any crime, they're bringing the true criminals to light, there can't be no true justice, adhering to the textbook, always.

Justice cannot be blind it must aim, to correct the "mistakes".

Committing crimes to prove ones innocence doesn't work, just saying.

Stupid laws make a stupid world. There'd be no crimes if people stuck to punishing the wicked, instead of using screwed up, "Justice is blind" logic.

Needless to say, they're not commiting any crime, they're bringing the true criminals to light, there can't be no true justice, adhering to the textbook, always.

Justice cannot be blind it must aim, to correct the "mistakes".

That depends. If your crimes lead to the fact that the person accusing you is actually a criminal and planted the evidence to get you convicted yeah it can.  Because then in essence a lawyer could talk their way out of a "fruit from the poisonous tree" argument by stating "the tree wouldn't have been poisoned if not for the fact that the criminal in question helped to strip the legal authority of the officer's in question" thus rendering their investigation legal "if but for" the actions of the criminal. Making the evidence found legal as the people in question were operating under their authority as agents (to carry weapons) and depending on the situation not sure but I believe they could even claim as "citizens" arrest for the capture of certain criminals. However they would most likely not need to since they are not arresting them just restraining them.

Sadly, it was too long between chapters and now I've totally forgotten the beginning of this story.  But as soon as the last chapter is done, I'm re-reading every last bit of this.  Great gun fighting.

I don't know...With that last page, and then looking at the first few colored pages again, does anyone else get a bad foreshadowing feeling?

yup.
Spoiler

8f057ab814.jpg

He reminds me fryface from blacklagoon

Now that you point it out, yes. 

The colored pages on chapter 67 heavily hinted at a tragic end but I highly doubt Kou will die (just my gut feeling). It's pretty damn nice seeing him all mature and strong (in his own way) now. Good character development.

8f057ab814.jpg

He reminds me fryface from blacklagoon

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics