Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.4 - 129votes)

Zero In

Alt Names: alt A bout portantalt ゼロインalt 零式战斗alt Zero Fighteralt Zero-Inalt Zeroin
Author: Inoue Sora
Artist: Inoue Sora
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kou Shiraishi was your standard high school boy with lots of problems, mostly bullies, until the day that he meets Mikuru Nazume during a bank heist. Not only is Mikuru the school idol, but she's also an agent for Minkei, a covert paramilitary section of the National Police Agency. They team up as Kou and Mikuru journey to become stronger, both in their own way.
Go to Zero In Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

208 Comments

geez.. the protagonist is such a crybaby... :(
damn, read this new chapter like 4-5 times... god now i really want the next couple chapters.
YES NEW CHAPTER!
woohoo a new chapter!!!!
it was good until one of my favorite characters got done in :L i still like it though
my expectations of this series was low at best so i was pleasantly surprised when it turned out to be pretty good, or maybe my expectations where just too low to begin with, judge yourself its clearly worth a shot atleast.
woah new chapters Thanks!!!
Holy crap! An artist that actually knows about trigger discipline!
*instantly follows*

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics