Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 340votes)

Somali to Mori no Kami-sama

Alt Names: alt ソマリと森の神様alt Somali and the Forest Spiritalt Somali to Mori no Kamisamaalt Somali ve Orman Tanrısıalt Сомали и Хранитель леса
Author: Gureishi Yako
Artist: Gureishi Yako
Genres: Adventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The world is ruled by spirits, goblins and all manner of strange creatures.

Human beings are persecuted, to the very point of extinction.

One day, a golem and a lone human girl meet.

This is a record of the pair; one a member of a ruined race, the other a watchman of the forest. It tells of their travels together, and of the bond between father and daughter.

Web Manga: http://www.zenyon.jp/lib/top.php?id=15
Go to Somali to Mori no Kami-sama Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

331 Comments

Spoiler

I wanna see Golem and Somali meet Chise and Elias from Mahou Tsukai No Yome

"This is my daughter, Somali"

"This is my wife in grooming, Chise"

"Dude what the shit."

Misc-Laughing.gif

I wanna see Golem and Somali meet Chise and Elias from Mahou Tsukai No Yome

"This is my daughter, Somali"

"This is my wife in grooming, Chise"

"Dude what the shit."

Man, even a golem is smoother than me.

Those fishes were Ninja Gaiden-tier of bad.

I imagine Hazel later remembering the encounter and blushing while blurting out a "hawawawa".

The dude is a natural ladies man, and Somali is too cute for my heart.

AnotherStrokeDeath.gif

Either they aren't considered human because they were thought to be possessed (or literal devils...) or people made up that distinction to avoid feeling too bad about burning/torturing/drowning Witchcraft suspects.

In the Western tradition of normal witches (not the various witch-like monsters, such as Baba Yaga), the fundamental problem with witches is that they are humans and are therefore offered salvation, but they deny God himself for fleeting power from the Devil. The crime of being a witch is so repugnant BECAUSE they are humans.

In the East, witches aren't quite the same and are often monsters, so I'd imagine that's why so many manga and Japanese video games have witches as separate.

I felt pain seeing books get eaten. Such a waste.

Special Type Golem, Designation: Lady Killer

When Papa Bear gets serious, you better watch out.

This is adorable. Thanks for translating!

Either they aren't considered human because they were thought to be possessed (or literal devils...) or people made up that distinction to avoid feeling too bad about burning/torturing/drowning Witchcraft suspects.

Similar? Identical in this case.

I always find it interesting how some literature categorize Witch and Wizard as different being to human even though they have similar outer appearance mmm...

Wait, what? Those witches are not humans? What then?

more comfy every chapter, artist is on a roll

Is it just me or the art is getting even better? Is that even possible?

When i saw the fishes i thought about eating them (dungeon meshi has influence me i guess)

You sure they aren't a creature similar to the larvae of moths, which "eats" fabrics. Heck, silverfishes can eat paper or even glue.

Could be. I'm just wondering if they have a plot relevance since they were put as the cliffhanger at the end of first volume.

Some mushishi bookworm crap going on here.

Silver Fish...my greatest enemy...How many manga(s) from my collection have you ruined!!!

bad-luck-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927

So there are beings that seek to destroy books, its likely that those beings didn't come by itself and someone must have created and set them up with that purpose.

The question is who and why? Is there are things in the past that people should not know?

You sure they aren't a creature similar to the larvae of moths, which "eats" fabrics. Heck, silverfishes can eat paper or even glue.

So there are beings that seek to destroy books, its likely that those beings didn't come by itself and someone must have created and set them up with that purpose.

The question is who and why? Is there are things in the past that people should not know?

...(Looking at Mahou Tsukai no Yome and another one with an allusive name..)

Just curious: Did you mean allusive, elusive, or illusive? I think you meant elusive, but the other types of titles would be verrrry interesting.

I suppose you could have meant alliterative...OO! Or all of the above! That would be some trick!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics