Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 166votes)

Simply Good Taste for a Duke's Daughter

Alt Names: alt Accomplishments of the Duke's Daughteralt 公爵千金的爱好alt 公爵令嬢の嗜みalt Common Sense of a Duke’s Daughteralt Kōshaku Reijō no Tashinamialt Koshaku Reijo no Tashinamialt Koushaku Reijou no Tashinamialt Simply Good Sense for a Duke’s Daughter
Author: Reia
Artist: Umemiya Suki
Genres: Drama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalJosei JoseiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Although she had reincarnated as a the daughter of a Duke's house, by the time she regained her memories, the Ending was already here.

"After he cancels my engagement, the story would have me confined to a church. Where can I find my happy ending?"

---
A woman gets hit by a truck and gets sent to the world of an otome game that she had played earlier that same day. However, instead of reincarnating into the main character and focus of the harem, she is fused into the soul of the game's antagonist, the protagonist's rival, and recalled this at the moment she is about to be sentenced to a "bad ending:" isolation in a nunnery.
---

Original Source: https://web-ace.jp/youngaceup/contents/1000012/

Web Novel Translation: http://japtem.com/projects/dd-toc/
Go to Simply Good Taste for a Duke's Daughter Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raw? New Window shaoxin54
  • 0 Replies
Topic Dont Drop this manga!.. This manga need to be Animated in Anime New Window kingpipot89
  • 0 Replies
Topic Light/Web Novel Discussion (spoilers) New Window mizuouji
  • 1 Replies
Topic Translations New Window reanseih
  • 0 Replies

245 Comments

It's a good story but I want to know... How many kids did she pick up from the streets (it seems all or most of the servants/followers she currently has are those)? 

If I were a part of that world I'd totally be Iris' loyal follower too tbh

Easy on the Keynesian overhaul, lady.

I concur with everyone. Iris always give the impression that she's smiling from the depths of her heart or something. How could you possibly not fall in love?

What work are the loli imouto images from?

Watari-kun no XX ga Houkai Sunzen: link. It's a light (lol) yandere love comedy by Narumi Naru. She's fun.

She's got the most adorable smile in the world... What in the seven hells was her ex-fiancé thinking?

What work are the loli imouto images from?

Somehow, Iris' smile makes me so happy.

Yay, new Diary of a Concerned Imouto excerpt!!

Oh, that extra manga that comes with it is pretty good too.

Most are LN->manga, and LN usually are more fleshed out since the author have more solid ideas about the characters (for example, Mushoku Tensei's WN mentions Rudeus's Quagmire day as a time skip, but in the LN there's an actual volume for that period)

Or in the more extreme case the LN being pretty much a different storyline (Overlord)

It depends on the publisher's policy though, some encouraged or forced their author to rewrite the content so they will be substantially different than their web novel counterpart while some other let the author to publish it with only minor edit.

Hmm? Azuta?

*Check Japtem's translation*

Azura...

*Checks RAW*

...Someone tell the Japtem people they got a typo. (They can blame someone's fat finger for hitting r instead of t all these time)

Not gonna lie the name Azura was strangely fitting so I never realized this :v (Azura <- Azure color <- her hair/eye)

onee-chan...oni-chan...what the heck are you doing together in your room??now i'm curious too........

imouto-yo..please take a peek...pleasee....i'm curious...(/ v \) ( /o v o\) (/ v \)...kyaaaaa

Imouto-san, stay strong! :v

Imouto-san, keep up the spirit! :v

EDIT: Aha! I was right all along! It was September 2nd!

About the Next Update on the last page, it's supposed to say August 26th, not September 2nd.

Our translator screwed up.

Well, we're not going to bother reuploading this chapter since it's just the date of when the raws come out and not when we promise to release the chapter, so it's no big deal.

EDIT: Neeeeevermind.

Turns out it was pushed back between the time Komo downloaded the images and Este translated, so it is September 2nd.

Translator didn't screw up after all.

Imouto-san, stay strong! :v

The credit pages are the best part. xD

That recruitment page from ch 6 was pretty good too. 

Reading this for imouto's diary, the main story is just a bonus.

lol..that last page from scanlator is the best part from this manga..it's never failed to amaze me...lol

good luck imouto-yo...

This manga adaptation is really nice. It expands on what I recall were short, descriptive narratives in the webnovel into more substantive, expressive scenes, giving the orphan brigade much-needed screen time to develop, build chemistry with Iris and with each other.

I don't know if this is because a light novel was (re-)written with these expanded scenes, or if the mangaka themselves added them in; regardless, it is a good improvement. I just hope this isn't one of those many "promotional" manga that ended in a few volumes with the main story barely even starting, like most of them have been.

P.S. #FreeImouto #YesLolitaNoTouch

Most are LN->manga, and LN usually are more fleshed out since the author have more solid ideas about the characters (for example, Mushoku Tensei's WN mentions Rudeus's Quagmire day as a time skip, but in the LN there's an actual volume for that period)

Or in the more extreme case the LN being pretty much a different storyline (Overlord)

taxes, my efficiency senses are tingling

This scangroup has the best endpage.

This group and It's not gay if it is cute makes me laugh every time.

This scangroup has the best endpage.

Yeah this type of story gives me goosebumps for some reason whenever they discover something explain about economy and talk about politics i seem to get excited, similar to spice and wolf and maouyuu.

followed

Yeah we need more series like this adapted into anime or something. Well, at the moment there's not much material to go with so I guess we will have to wait. Anyway, was enjoying it enough that I end up buying the novels just to have them (the manga does not seem to have any volumes published yet)!

As much as I love fanservice, series like this is really refreshing to read. So glad that in the past years, at the very least we had series like Akatsuki no Yona and Akagami no Shirayuki. NEED MOAR.

thanks for scanning this! I think it's worth a follow ^^ and it's pretty rare to see webnovels aimed towards women that get manga adaptations and translated to english, so I'm happy.

And the scanlators make me laugh :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics