Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.32 - 71votes)

Klan

Alt Names: alt Almighty Tiger x Blonde Wolfalt Animal Klan
Author: Tanaka Yoshiki
Artist: Fukaki Shouko
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In ancient times, at a lake somewhere in the middle of Eurasia, lived people (ハムランムル) with the ability to transform into animals. But soon internal quarrels forced the population apart into four tribes, which then scattered all over the world. Their descendants prospered, including a certain Hidaka, a high school student who would be completely unremarkable if not for his unnatural appetite.

However, a British aristocrat, Earl Linford, wishes to subjugate all the clans by establishing the supremacy of his own blood. For he can, after all, transform into a lion, the king of the beasts.

That is when Renée, a young woman who can turn into a beautiful wolf, enters the picture and endeavors to return Hidaka to his roots.
Go to Klan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ending(Spoilers--"No duh") New Window Egoist
  • 12 Replies
Topic I call bullshit. New Window Egoist
  • 25 Replies
Topic Klan--interesting manga. New Window Kaykay
  • 27 Replies

96 Comments

so, any news about releasing new chapters ?
I really like the bad guy. He feel's epic.
Interesting theme.
For once it's not super martial arts or extremely rare cases of a guy who happens to be a genius at fighting etc.

The main character still happens to be insanely strong even among other 'monsters' but...he's a (spoiler) !

So it's something new XD
feel bad for the polar bear hope he makes it out alive.
Wouldn't a Polar bear kick a lions ass? Still that was pretty awesome
OH MAN 9 is out and stuff is finally starting to kick up even more! those demon sisters scare the hell out of me i hope they die soon
OH MAN 9 is out and stuff is finally starting to kick up even more! those demon sisters scare the hell out of me i hope they die soon
where are the raws T_T
WUT!?
THe sister is the best
FUUKO FOREVER!!!
I like it but only thing disappointing is that he has a sister would make it way better if he didn't. Plus i hope the count doesn't try to marry his little sister. Dam i hate kidnappings lol
This is a good manga. It could really go beyond the lion guy as well :)
thats messed up how they can read each others minds. he spilled all the sexual thoughts he had about her. haha
damn those Hunter sisters are Scary b****s really :) I for one wouldnt touch them out of the fear of getting my Snake killed by a hunting knife :)) and yet...
Well he is at least making some good progress with Renée even if it is unintentional advances.
good storyline and the arts are fantastic (renée oO)
can't wait for a tiger/lion showdown
Same here PROzess, i really wana see him go crazy or atleast brutalize some people
He hasn't done ANYTHING so far.....
I sure hope he makes some badass appearance soon.
he's got potential, would he be hero material without it?
might be of royal blood or something if there comparing his power to the count.
damn he transformed into a huge tiger! afterwards they get hungry a lot cause of there transformation. meaning he has to eat as much as a real tiger would to regain his strength. he also healed himself.
guess you can say he has power but no skill. cant wait to see how things turn out now that those two wench showed up.
He might be overpowered but he is weak, he basically does not know how to fight nothing.... so you can't call him strong actually?!
Haha, overpowered main character cliche, oh well. Should still be good.
Very nice flow and art. Thanks for picking it up. A definite one to follow.
lol, ^_^

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics