Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 214votes)

All-Rounder Meguru

Alt Names: alt All Rounder Megurualt オールラウンダー廻alt 全能格鬥士alt 全能格斗士
Author: Endo Hiroki
Artist: Endo Hiroki
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaMartial Arts Martial ArtsSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hiroki Endō’s latest series tells the story of two old friends, Meguru Takayanagi and Takashi Yamabuki, who after a long time meet each other again at an amateur shooto mixed martial arts contest. While Meguru only practices MMA for fun, Takashi is pursuing a serious goal. Even though each of them has their own reason to fight, both are becoming stronger with each match… Universally praised for its realism and accurate depiction of martial arts, All-Rounder Meguru is one of the first manga to provide a glimpse into the energetic and exciting world of modern MMA.
Go to All-Rounder Meguru Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 47 Replies
Topic is it me or is the latest chapter written backward ? New Window Mim
  • 3 Replies
Topic where are the chaps??? New Window shimizu_bad
  • 7 Replies

428 Comments

Maki is a cute. I hope she fucks Meguru soon. Endo Hiroki doesn't pull punches when in comes to romantic relationships bearing fruit. He never drags things out for 100s of chapters either when characters finally realize they're into each other.

Both the main girls in "Eden- It's and endless world" fucked the MC within 10-20 chapters of budding romantic feelings. The first one is kinda an exemption because his girlfriend was a prostitute anyways. But the second was a bonafide virgin. 

That's as may be so, but I hope you don't mind if I personally wish for the opposite. ARM is still mainly a martial arts manga, and between keeping an MMA manga (the only MMA manga currently being published, as a matter of fact, at least as far as I know) as an MMA manga and seeing it devote at least half its writing in romantic arcs and the resolutions thereof, I much prefer the former. 

Maki is a cute. I hope she fucks Meguru soon. Endo Hiroki doesn't pull punches when in comes to romantic relationships bearing fruit. He never drags things out for 100s of chapters either when characters finally realize they're into each other.

Both the main girls in "Eden- It's and endless world" fucked the MC within 10-20 chapters of budding romantic feelings. The first one is kinda an exemption because his girlfriend was a prostitute anyways. But the second was a bonafide virgin. 

Hooray for this slice of life bomb it feels like we really earnt this

I thought this was an mma manga

>6 months ago
So, how's that moonspeak going?

I swear to God, I should complain comment more often if this is the result I end up getting. XD

oh man that final chapter XD
Thanks for the mass of chapters! awesome job!

Ah sorry for the delay ppl. Hope this can make up for it. ;3 And remember, we have 2400px releases on our website for those that prefer bigger...stuff...:3

Something *big* and *black*  you say? ;)

*kapo-n!*

awesome effort boys! thank you silent sky for this generous release! 

Oh my god, so much all rounder. It's... it's beautiful.

Thank you Silent Sky!!

Incredible... Thank you for the massive, awesome, super-high-quality release, Silent Sky!

Chapters 104 and 107 were the funniest I've read in long time and even    ̶S̶a̶s̶u̶k̶e̶ ̶ Takashi got some much needed character development. But Maki really stole the show!

This work might be much, much less ambitious than Endo Hiroki's previous epic, "Eden: It's an Endless World!" (highly recommended BTW), but interestingly he has advanced his art in terms of exposition and story-telling.

i dont even

Spoiler

These translations killed me. I can't get enough of this.

HEEEYOOOOO

Oh my god yes, I've been waiting for this for so long. Silent Sky, I freaking love you.

Edit: I finished reading the chapters. I've revised my opinion. Love isn't a strong enough word. This is the best thing. The bestest thing. You have made my week, my month, and possibly my year.

Ah sorry for the delay ppl. Hope this can make up for it. ;3 And remember, we have 2400px releases on our website for those that prefer bigger...stuff...:3

>3weeks ago
I think I'll go back to learning moon

>6 months ago
So, how's that moonspeak going?

>3weeks ago

I think I'll go back to learning moon

i actually didn't mind it, i just read every part and translated it in my head.  It was good for a few laughs

lol did Tyrone take over translation mid-page?

Yeah... even Tyrone wouldn't sound this retarded. This is what happens when folks from the suburb try to talk "urban". It sounds whack AF and so out of place...

The fuck is with this nigga speak?

Seems like the translator for this chapter just "stepped out of da hood", haha was fucking hilarious.

And as always thanks a ton for the chapter. Great you guys are back!

That translation is wack.

Lol, was acually a missunderstanding between the TL, PR and me. WIll do a v2. ;3

I think I'd prefer nothing over whatever the hell that turned into mid way.

Was that janky as fuck slang eito's or everath's idea...? I won't even believe you if you tell me it was the translator's....

lol did Tyrone take over translation mid-page?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics