Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.61 - 148votes)

I Am A Killer Maid

Alt Names: alt Ich bin eine Killer-Maidalt Yo Soy una Sirvienta Asesinaalt 我是杀手女仆
Author: 水滴漫画工作室
Artist: 沙� � & 纳兹 & 回音壁
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: Original Webcomic: http://ac.qq.com/Comic/comicInfo/id/535282

This is the story of a mangaka, a killer maid, and body swapping ramen, with a side of gratuitous violence and explosions.
Go to I Am A Killer Maid Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Who's the best girl so far? New Window Captainsh1tfart
  • 5 Replies

275 Comments

one word for this. kek

Did that make any sense?

Spoiler

Is there really a new series with pizza?

No, I haven't started on this week's chapter. Here's something else entirely. The ending is a bit meh, but I hope the pizza makes it better. <3

If you guys like it, I might do another chapter or so. Heck, I might do it anyway, because it's so damn fun!

This ones so random and moving forward at lightspeed, its kinda refreshing.

It's a slice of cake! I think.

makes sense

Caek could you translate or romanise the sfx? Just subtitle it

Chinese knuckles cracking sound just like English cracking knuckles.  If you're not sure what it sounds like, try slamming your face into the wall.  Trust me, it sounds the same.

Was stuck in a car almost all day Sunday. Didn't have time to translate until now.

I wonder if there anymore gender bender manga/manhua/manwha made in China and Korea? 

I don't like doing sfx, mainly because of how wildly different onomatopes are in Chinese compared to English. To me, the Chinese sounds are a lot better, but they seem absolutely strange when they are romanized.

Plus, I feel like sfx typically don't add much to the translation. They're meant to supplement the art and put emphasis on particular things by their placement / font style. There's no particular meaning to the sound of Hong Lajiao cracking her knuckles; she's doing that to show that she wants to beat up Jin Xiaosa, and her speech already reflects that - the raw sfx text just points it out more explicitly as an action.

tl;dr - No, because reasons.

Lol, I was wonder what that "gege" was on page 1, but then I remembered this is a chinese manhua.

Yeah, trying to fit "mister" into the speech bubbles was getting to be a hassle. Plus, it sounds too formal. :/

Lol, I was wonder what that "gege" was on page 1, but then I remembered this is a chinese manhua.

So this is how policemen pick up chicks...

Gotta say, Chapter 34 looks pretty professional to me. Typesetting is consistent, the credits page is nice and clean, no frills...

Source? I need more variety in my procastination materials.

Shimoneta.

A-Anna-senpai? I-Is that you?

Spoiler

Source? I need more variety in my procastination materials.

its not rape if there are hearts in the eyes

A-Anna-senpai? I-Is that you?

Spoiler

editors face just then, that was just brilliant, absolutely priceless

xD LMAO

its not rape if there are hearts in the eyes

editors face just then, that was just brilliant, absolutely priceless

xD LMAO

I've been wondering, wtf is your icon supposed to be (pixelated grayscale tihng in credits, watermarks)

It's a slice of cake! I think.

After doing Fairy Captivity for the week, it's nice to not have to redraw things. :)

I've been wondering, wtf is your icon supposed to be (pixelated grayscale tihng in credits, watermarks)

author's art improving so much, editor and maid is cuter now

After doing Fairy Captivity for the week, it's nice to not have to redraw things. :)

I was going to say that we have to wait for more chapters to be released...

But there Chapter 31 came out today. I'll hopefully get it done Wednesday-ish, since I apparently have midterms. And my applications are due in less than two weeks!

Fun... I like to make things difficult for myself as a challenge. 

YEA That What i think

-Otaku Mangaka .... Ok 

-Assasin Maid .... intresting

-Mars Alien ......... OMG What i See

-Mermaid .............Make Sure Add tag - Fantasy Stupid Funny

This is terrible and I can't stop reading it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics