Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.37 - 49votes)

Café of the Dead

Alt Names: alt 亡者咖啡店alt Café Requiemalt Cafe Requiemalt Dead Coffee Shopalt 망자카페alt Кофейня Усопших
Author: Verdi
Artist: Verdi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Original Webtoon: https://www.lezhin.com/comic/cafe_requiem

========Batoto Staff Notice==========
Unfortunately the English version of this comic (or parts of it) was scanlated by groups that don't allow rehosting. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============

(This has been licensed by TappyToon, who requested that all chapters be removed. Sorry for the inconvenience! ~Caek)
Go to Café of the Dead Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

107 Comments

She does realize she is a part-timer right? She can get fired, if her attendance is bad.  She knows that, right?

so many updates...its like i need to check back here every 2 hours xD

I've been at this for a bit over a month, so I'm getting the hang of it. Sleep-translating is definitely a long-term goal of mine. ;)

Release more you cunt! >:|

Tsk, tsk. Posting chapters in your sleep, Caek-san? ...actually, if you're also translating in your sleep, it would explain how quickly you manage to translate...but no, that can't be, the dialogue is completely comprehendable ;P

I've been at this for a bit over a month, so I'm getting the hang of it. Sleep-translating is definitely a long-term goal of mine. ;)

I was like, "How does he know?" Then I realized... I already put up the chapter. 8D

Tsk, tsk. Posting chapters in your sleep, Caek-san?

...actually, if you're also translating in your sleep, it would explain how quickly you manage to translate...but no, that can't be, the dialogue is completely comprehendable ;P

@MoeL

I was like, "How does he know?" Then I realized... I already put up the chapter. 8D

oh my god...

*tears flowing*

Spoiler

This is true a rare feeling, this Bana story making you have a flash back about previous chapter and make you realize the whole story in instant...

Could it be that the manager is just lonely...?

Manager is best girl.

"discuss your last present"

"let's get a divorce"

...okay.

Could it be that the manager is just lonely...?

hufft hufft... where will the cover will happen? i can't wait...

oh wait, don't spoil it for me :D

Ah~ so she didn't tell them.

Chapter 16: Hurray, Caek!

I dropped Silver Gravekeeper (due to NTResque circumstances), so I've got more time to focus on other series. Particularly, this one! Look forward to a crazy-fast release schedule... maybe.

Oh, and I'm also looking for people to work with on my next project!

~ Caek

What kind of people

I dropped Silver Gravekeeper (due to NTResque circumstances), so I've got more time to focus on other series. Particularly, this one! Look forward to a crazy-fast release schedule... maybe.

~ Caek

Spoiler

I see what you did there.

~ Caek

Violently tsundere schoolgirl relationships are a thing, I guess. I can't wait for them to rub tits and make up.

Yeah... Not really sure the excuse "I was really lonely, so I got my friends to bully that one other lonely kid I saw" is gonna fly with me. Plenty of people with single parents don't turn out to be ill-mannered. Basically, this girl is terrible, regardless of her circumstances.

@YohAsakura

Since I'm not marked as a Contributor, it needs moderator approval. Not sure when I'll get it; sorry for the inconvenience.

Spoiler

EDIT: Chapter 15 has also been uploaded. See you next week!

Don't see 15

is the tsundere girl a childhood friend cause that would be the only logical reason for them to suddenly be close.

Spoiler

EDIT: Chapter 15 has also been uploaded. See you next week!

Chapter 13:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Anyone want a reaction gif from Chapter 12?

>saves picture as a png

>asks people if they want a gif

kek

They're going to become biffles because the cover says so.

definitely... the cover are the reason I'm peeking this series

Spoiler

Anyone want a reaction gif from Chapter 12?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics