Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 252votes)

D.Gray-man

Alt Names: alt ディー・グレイマンalt Dī Gureimanalt Thầy trừ tàalt ד.גריי-מן
Author: Hoshino Katsura
Artist: Hoshino Katsura
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Set in a fictional 19th century England, D.Gray-man is the story of Allen Walker, a 15-year-old boy who roams the earth in search of Innocence. Washed away to unknown parts of the world after the Great Flood, Innocence is the mysterious substance used to create weapons that obliterate demons known as akuma.
Go to D.Gray-man Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter Discussions Thread New Window DaburuO
  • 6 Replies
Topic its back A new chapter New Window aar54on
  • 1 Replies
Topic Any news on new chapters? New Window Akenonaga
  • 1 Replies
Topic allen as a noah New Window Antalius
  • 1 Replies
Topic show the love New Window eorgeburns7
  • 8 Replies

140 Comments

Hmm, I don't know about that. DGM is still listed in the magazine as one of its monthly series, although in hiatus. Here's the list: http://jumpsq.shueisha.co.jp/rensai/ I don't think they'd just leave it there if it was cancelled.

No it's not. It's still on hiatus.

That's what I believed but just found this, says it's cancelled :/ (Atleast in Jump Square) http://dgray-man-sj.deviantart.com/journal/Important-news-regarding-the-DGM-Manga-357612962

Dude, this series is cancelled.

No it's not. It's still on hiatus.

i hope it's not some terminal illness. That happened for one of my favorite manhwagas (RIP)...it's sad...

Dude, this series is cancelled.

Well last year I checked and thought maybe one year, but now I will say it again!  Maybe we will see a chapter in a year.

The new art always seems to change into like a shojou/shounen type art. It seems like sometimes it comes straight from a shojou manga but if you look closely it has the

shounen type art like from naruto? I still enjoy it a lot I just wish it would be more shojou instead of that weird combination. 

as anybody noticed that after Tyki transformed into joid in the white ark while fighting allen, the Millennium Earl spoke that he should put an eye on Tyki cause every noah of pleasure was special (something like that , dont completely remember the words he said). is this perhaps related to Tyki  and neah's physical resemblance? when wisely woke as a noah and looked at tyki, he was about to say it but road shut him up and said it was a secret.

This could also relate to why Tyki's injures, given to him  after Allen exorcised Tyki's noah, still hurt after so long, ESPECIALLY in the chapter where Allen wakes up after a dream and the 14 seems to be controlling him ( lenalee is sleeping next to him), the scene is cut to Tyki and road , where tyki is in pain in front of a ruined window (in which the broken glass seems to have the Aphrocaypos image) and Tyki asks road "why does it hurt"?.

I can bear the change of the art, I can bear the long hiatus, all in order to know how Lenalee's reverse harem ends :P

The plot has just started. March please come soon~ 

For anyone wondering where is the next chapter, mangastream scanlated this but they do not allow re-upload~~

Well maybe one more year

Releases has slowed down to the author often being sick. Let's just with her the best and hope that this series can continue. It's a great series and I don't want to see it being stopped.

i hope it's not some terminal illness. That happened for one of my favorite manhwagas (RIP)...it's sad...

I'm a bit stunned at how this manga got the "historical" tag. Sure didn't seem that obvious to me at first glance...

historical i.e. historical fiction also it does say in chapter 1 "imaginary end of the 19th century" as well as the fashion of england of the past helps. 

I'm a bit stunned at how this manga got the "historical" tag. Sure didn't seem that obvious to me at first glance...

Wheres the chapters been like forever now

Releases has slowed down to the author often being sick. Let's just with her the best and hope that this series can continue. It's a great series and I don't want to see it being stopped.

Wheres the chapters been like forever now

I'm so curious about this whole Noah thing.................is this manga not popular in Japan or something, what's with the slow pace?

The artist has a frail constitution or something like that and is often hospitalized if I remember right.

pretty sure its chapter 150. Could be wrong, but that should be the general area anyways :)

Thanks!!!:D

im following the anime till the last season,and now i want to continue where the anime stops.anyone knowh which chapter is it? or this manga is completely different story with the anime?

pretty sure its chapter 150. Could be wrong, but that should be the general area anyways :)

im following the anime till the last season,and now i want to continue where the anime stops.anyone knowh which chapter is it? or this manga is completely different story with the anime?

@NightmareXX Its on hiatus, and mangaholic dropped.

The raws are out but still no translation ? What's happening ?
man I see why it no longer runs in weekly shonen jump, it would make most manga there look just bad in comparison.
it may sometimes be hard to follow because the last update was a while ago but the quality of the plot is welll worth going back and rereading stuff if you don't understand what happens. it will make sense and if it doesn't then there was simply no explanation yet.
just gotta love this manga :)
Okay, I've read almost every interesting romance manga, now I am expanding my search. Lets see why this is allowed to get over 200 chapters when so many of my favorites can't gain the popularity for over 20.
I've been debating whether or not to reread this,.. I'm utterly confused every time a new chapter comes out, but I'm too lazy to try to read it from the beginning.
What? The latest chapter.... The Earl's suddenly freaking out and...ehhh ehhhh? That came out of nowhere. Hoshino-senseiiiiii;;;
I'm so curious about this whole Noah thing.................is this manga not popular in Japan or something, what's with the slow pace?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics