Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 370votes)

Machida-kun no Sekai

Alt Names: alt 町田くんの世界alt 町田君的世界alt Il Mondo di Machidaalt Machida-kun'un Dünyasıalt The World of Machida-kunalt عالم ماتشيدا-كٌن
Author: Ando Yuki
Artist: Ando Yuki
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Machida-kun seems like the perfect brother, son, and student because he loves people. Helpful when he needs to be, but puts himself down when he feels like a total failure. However, the people that surround his daily life are there as a reminder as to why Machida-kun needs no improvements because the people love Machida.

A serialization of Kyou no Machida-kun:
> http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/kyou-no-machida-kun-r9928
Go to Machida-kun no Sekai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter discussion, Machida-kun no Sekai New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies

295 Comments

The oneshot will only work if you are a handsome guy

The guy from the oneshot, Mishida, he's a sly one.

Spoiler

What a terrifying man.

So what we're saying is he's exactly like a "traditional" woman.  And that's terrifying. ;)

You know the level of this manga is just too high when an extra-chapter is even far, far better than most good oneshots.
That oneshot needs a continuation.
I'm going to apply all the smoothness I see here in real life ;_;

If a guy like that just kisses me out of nowhere I would beat the shit out of him ...

... cause I'm a guy too.

Yeah right, you tell yourself that.

If a guy like that just kisses me out of nowhere I would beat the shit out of him ...

... cause I'm a guy too.

Spoiler

What a terrifying man.

What a hero.

Spoiler

What a terrifying man.

Machida is too kind and pure I'm weak

Nothing to cure a bad day like a warm cup of tea, a nice big blanket over you and a chapter of Machida-kun.

This reminds me of Angel Densetsu. It's a great feel good manga as well. Just with more... "action", I guess I'll call it.

dat wink though

... why is there a war? Why people kill people that they've never met? Why people like to focus on other people's bad points, while disregard their good points?

Why Machida? Can u tell me why?

Has anyone founded the Machidaism religion yet?

New Year's resolution: be as kind as Machida-kun.

You think I wear this eye patch for my safety? HA!

Ah Machida-kun, the only MC I can think of that can make anyone blush just by holding their hands. A silly stye has done nothing to quell your power.

I love feel good manga, like this.
"Is there something wrong with your eye? I know you're not that smooth."

Eye patch can't seal machida's kun power.

That thing just expand his power territory to next level lul.

The power that moves people's heart.

One day, people will stop using terms coming from a misconception of wolf dynamics to describe human beings.

One day.

>Not wanting to be a wolf
This is why you're the omega.

I WANT EVERYONE TO HAVE A HAPPY ENDING

sigh... i wish i could be like machida-kun but i just can't bring myself to like people that much

We are always bombarded with so many stories of people being awful toward one another, on the media, the internet and real life. It causes people to internalize those bad feelings toward others and form a prejudice against humans. But there aren't more people being jerks than people being kind to one another- it's just less drama so it's not news and stories don't spread much . If you really want to like people, it might help erode those internalized feelings if every day you look up stories of people helping each other, making sacrifices for each other, happily caring for one another, saving each other etc.

Also, Humans of New York!! A great photographer not only taking portraits but sharing the subject's story. A beautiful project celebrating humanity.
Sensei, you blew it. You should have accepted 11 years ago.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics