Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 562votes)

Demi-chan wa Kataritai

Alt Names: alt 亚人酱有话要说alt 亜人ちゃんは語りたいalt Demi-chan Konuşmak İstiyoralt 데미는 이야기하고 싶어alt Interviews With Monster Girlsalt לדמי-צאן יש משהו לאמר
Author: Petosu
Artist: Petosu
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Succubus, Dullahan and Vampire. They are known as Ajin, or "demi"s and are slightly different than the average human. They have lived alongside humans for ages under persecution. However, in recent years, they have become accepted as members of society. This manga follows a high school biology teacher who has a great interest in demis and his interaction with the various demis in his school, each with their own cute problems.

Won 2nd place in the DaVinchi x NicoNico Tsugi ni Kuru 2016 Manga Awards.
Go to Demi-chan wa Kataritai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Who would you take as a grilfriend? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 17 Replies
Topic Looking for another manga with the same kind of plot New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 3 Replies
Topic So, this is getting an anime. thoughts? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies

863 Comments

Souma's catching onto the author's existence as the god of his world, thus he's been frozen in time by the author and had it retconned it into everyone else's mind that freezing while he's thinking is normal while the author figures out how to cover their butt. Truly a terrifying intellect is hidden within this weirdo!

beyond time and space, we are going places far from our own here!!

jokes aside, that kind of begining in other manga surely would have let to a stupid "misunderstanding" about sex, I am glad this manga is not like that and Takahashi sensei is a PROPER adult.

About Machi's matter with food, maybe there's some kind of (scientific) portal between her head and stomach so food (and blood and such) can transfer?

You sure nailed that one!

..........Somehow I was expecting a toast to jump out.

So if she deepthroats you your penis tip exists in hyperdimensional space? Coo

Dullahans are for patting, not for lewding.

So if she deepthroats you your penis tip exists in hyperdimensional space? Coo

FWIW, this series has been licensed for publication in English.  The first volume is already out, and the second one is coming in January.  See here.

And by A-1 it seems. We can expect at least some quality there (I hope... seeing they have 2 other shows listed next season)

like X-men x Monmusu

As some guys said before me, I really think Sensei is the star of the show. Even though he's really curious about ajins from a scientifical perspective, he never lets up from his role as a teacher and cares deeply for his students. Nigga, that's an A-mazing adult alright.

Hikari is still the best girl, though she's an idiot and an unrepentant slob, and the author agrees!

Thanks!

Hmm, i'm still curious if pouring water at Machi's fire has the same effect as putting something solid above the fire.

Machi's 'fire' is actually just a physical manifestation of her body's spiritual connection to her head, her 'soul' in a sense. I think someone already brushed their hand through it and commented on it being a bit cool, or warm, but not hot enough to burn the skin.

As for pouring water on it, it would probably just disrupt her connection a bit, confusing her body. The whole bit about the rain was that her parents were worried that wet hands and a wet head would result in Machi dropping her head.

The only time I've ever seen a dullahan react to someone pouring something into their neck was in monmusu, but to be fair, I think Lala is trying to take Papi's title of 'biggest idiot' away.

Himari's hairstyle is better

This is now available, in English, as "Interviews with Monster Girls". For those interested.

Volume One came out on November 1.

Are you sure?
I was pretty sure the name was "Interview with the vampire ( & co. )" lol

Chapter 3 for the explanation about families, chapters 4 and 23 for Machi. Basically, Machi's flame isn't really fire and can't be put out. However, it's risky for her to walk in the rain because she needs to hold her head in one arm.

Thanks!

Hmm, i'm still curious if pouring water at Machi's fire has the same effect as putting something solid above the fire.

Sorry, i'm kinda lazy at the moment. Could you tell me which chapters please?

Chapter 3 for the explanation about families, chapters 4 and 23 for Machi. Basically, Machi's flame isn't really fire and can't be put out. However, it's risky for her to walk in the rain because she needs to hold her head in one arm.

ALL the demis have fully normal human parents. Demi condition is a biological mutation in this manga. Also, we do know how Machi fares in rain. Go reread the chapters.

Sorry, i'm kinda lazy at the moment. Could you tell me which chapters please?

About Machi's matter with food, maybe there's some kind of (scientific) portal between her head and stomach so food (and blood and such) can transfer?

I like your idea about radio, because then it kinda make sense why Machi suddenly feels heavy when her flame neck is disrupted, because maybe that flame is the signal receiver of her body.

Wait, now i don't want to know how Machi fairs during rain...

I'm pretty sure we were once told that one of the demigirls have both parents to be normal human, i don't remember which chapter and where.

ALL the demis have fully normal human parents. Demi condition is a biological mutation in this manga. Also, we do know how Machi fares in rain. Go reread the chapters.
Ironman knows a profound thing to say

You can see why Machi is out of place... I was going to invent biological radio to explain how she controls her body, then realized FOOD also has to get transferred down there. Also, until Hikari's family was shown I still thought that these girls were meant to be demihumans in the traditional way, with a human and nonhuman parent.

I like your idea about radio, because then it kinda make sense why Machi suddenly feels heavy when her flame neck is disrupted, because maybe that flame is the signal receiver of her body.

Wait, now i don't want to know how Machi fairs during rain...

I'm pretty sure we were once told that one of the demigirls have both parents to be normal human, i don't remember which chapter and where.

Spoiler

You make some good points. My main gripe is the use of the term "monster girls" which draws unfair comparisons to a certain other manga that I don't believe this should be put beside. About how correct the term "demi" is though, don't forget that "demi" is not a proper official term for them. It's simply slang that has grown popular and fallen into common usage in the world of the series, and if there's one thing that slang never cares about, it's correctness.

Nothing like a new chapter of Demi-chan to cheer me up before turning in for the day. ^^

Thanks for the release! :)

P.S. From the cover I'm hoping we'll get to see more of Kusakabe ... I like all the demi characters in the manga, but for some reason the Yuki Onna holds my interest the most story and character wise. We'll see!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics